[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New trailer for OK KO Let's Be Heroes. Show is coming o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: KO.png (425KB, 684x431px) Image search: [Google]
KO.png
425KB, 684x431px
New trailer for OK KO Let's Be Heroes. Show is coming out in August.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vto45z4n4Zw
>>
>>92802677
Eh... I prefer the artstyle and name of the pilot:
https://youtu.be/SM6W8Oj-L3c
>>
>>92802937
Yeah, why change the name.
>>
>>92802937
how the fuck can you prefer the pilot's style

it's so fucking ugly
>>
>>92802677
Why would they change KO's voice, that was the most charming thing about the show
>>
>>92803393
Well, at least that style had a more Adventure Time, meets Dragon Ball, meets Street Fighter style to it, this one just kind of feels like the 2016 Powerpuff Girls Reboot only slightly less ugly
>>
>>92803642
This, I'm going to miss Kid Goku voice.
>>
>>92803660
>this one just kind of feels like the 2016 Powerpuff Girls Reboot
Are we seeing the same trailer here?
>>
>>92803660
what the hell are you saying
>>
>>92802677
Between how hideous it got and the actor change I feel comfortable skipping this entirely.
>>
>>92803739
It's a new show, people will be determined to hate it because having hope makes you vulnerable.

Also there's a few pretty dedicated posters on this board trying to turn people against this show before it's even out.
>>
I'm not one to complain about "muh tumblr calarts" shit, but I'm starting to get tired of the lack of consistent models in shows. Not as bad as PPG, but still.
>>
>>92803791
He's saying that looking derivative is better than looking terrible.
>>
>>92803739
Agreed, it doesn't look like the PPG reboot.
It looks like every other fucking show shit out by Cal Arts alumns.
>>
>>92803851
One of multiple factors that got me to lose interest in SU.
>>
>>92803642
Im honestly disappointed that they changed the voice

A big reason for me watching was to live in that nostalgia of having a Kid Goku-ish main character, with the actual voice

This, plus the artstyle they decided to go with, makes me less hyped
>>
File: s.jpg (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
15KB, 184x184px
>>92802677
SU was really telling for how this was going to run out

for god's sake their fists are literally circles
>>
>>92802937
>they used to have fingers
>>
>>92802677
V I D E O
G A M E
R E F E R E N C E
>>
>>92804018
80'S
P O P
C U L T U R E
>>
>>92803660
>at least that style had a more Adventure Time, meets Dragon Ball, meets Street Fighter style

Pan, fuck off
>>
>>92803701
Co-signed. I hope she didn't get landlocked out of another role...
>>
>>92802677
It looks like complete obnoxious garbage. Like an even shittier version of Adventure Time, if such a thing is even possible.
>>
IF YOU CAN'T EVEN DRAW FISTS DON'T MAKE A FUCKING CARTOON ABOUT FIGHTING

JESUS FUCK WHAT FUCKING HACKS
>>
Another disappointment huh? Shame, also that voice change, who's voicing KO now?
>>
>>92811448
I noticed a number of fingers and "normal" hands throughout the trailer and shorts. Seems like you could chill.
>>
File: 873.png (189KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
873.png
189KB, 602x598px
>>92802677
>ugly
>no kid goku voice
>>
>>92802937
> Blue Piccolo and Goku
> Special beam cannon

Wow that's blatant.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.