[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same VA thread: >Who needs "balance" when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: crampy.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crampy.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Same VA thread:

>Who needs "balance" when you can have it all?
>>
>>92798282
What do you mean by same VA? Do you mean cartoons that use the usual VAs? VAs that stick to the same voice?
>>
Anyone remember the name of the episode of the cramp twins with the canadian tourists? Shits been bugging me.
>>
>>92798871
He means "This character from pic related was voiced by the same person who also voices this character from the quote. "
>>
>>92798871
are you new?
>>
>>92798282
The Cramp Twins was a very very strange show with a really offputting artstyle
>>
File: IMG_4641.jpg (12KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4641.jpg
12KB, 168x192px
>>92798871
These threads are usually about posting a pic of one character, along with a quote by anther character with the same voice actor. E.g.:

>It's not my fault. It was in god's plan.
>>
File: Chocolate_everywhere.png (999KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate_everywhere.png
999KB, 1280x720px
>>92798282

Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all of these things Revan ... and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You stand alone.
>>
File: radda.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
radda.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
>>92801759
>Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear but passion is not the same as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what you should beware. But love itself will save you, not condemn you.
>>
File: Mother Brain - Captain N.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Brain - Captain N.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
Feed me, Seymour. Feed me all night long.
>>
>>92799054
Come on assholes this is very important stuff
>>
>>92798871
Unless you have autism, these threads aren't for you. Seriously
> remembering some obscure quote
>>
File: BarryCyborg.png (546KB, 834x779px) Image search: [Google]
BarryCyborg.png
546KB, 834x779px
Ya'll suck. I wish Superman was here. I'd say "Hey Superman. You mow the lawn while you're here?" And he'd be like "Yeah, I'm Superman. I know how to work the mower.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.