[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a Kryptonian become physically more powerful if they train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Would a Kryptonian become physically more powerful if they train themselves in red sun radiation room or is it dependent on the among of yellow sun radiation that they absorb?
>>
>>92797195
well because comic book writers are lazy hacks and can't think of creative ways to use superhero powers, we may never know.
>I still can't understand how after all these years, DC has not had batman or wonder woman train superman in martial arts. He obviously sucks at fighting.
>>
>>92800144

He's already been trained by Mongul and he does have regular training sessions with the rest of the league, its part of their regimen as an organization. Also the guy has a millennia worth of battle experience when he was dragged into fighting trough Ragnarok along with WW.
>>
>>92800144
They have. In the New Krypton arc Supes disarms a Kryptonian criminal with a technique Batman taught him.
>>
>>92800537
cool
>>
>>92800144
Is this a things normies who don't read comics say about comics thread?

>Why doesn't Wonder Woman fight magical creatures with medieval weaponry?
>>
>>92800144
Do you not read comic books? Supes does know how to fight, he uses it when he fights other bruiser types.
>>
>>92797195
We'll know if yellow sun radiation is still the canon answer once we get to Prime Time .In truth I don't think rebirth has retconned supes Man of Murder style and the current shenanigans with bestchink gives me hope I'm right.
Hypercrisis is real
>>
To be fair Supes' fighting prowess takes a major hit whenever he has to operate as a member of a team. Solo he is actually trained in a couple Kryptonian martial arts that he is very good at but when he has to operate around Batman or Wonder Woman he usually gets stuck in one if 2 roles. Either heavy punch guy with no fight skills so WW can shine without being redundant or as a "Wow! Not even supes can beat this guy" punching bag until the end with Batman's planning.
>>
Kryptonians metabolize sunlight (not just yellow) and use it to power a multitude of abilities, they are energy manipulators. Red sunlight somehow messes with this process while exposed. As far as baseline physical ability, they should be slightly stronger and denser than humans since their native planet was larger than earth (more gravity).
>>
>>92800144
it was a thing that ultraman of the crime syndicate was easily beaten by superman in a straight fight, because superman always rumbled withhis foe, and accrued a large amount of fighting experience, while ultraman just tore them apart with his super powers, so when he fought someone of equal power he was no match
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.