[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“Hey Bat-Faggots, My name is Victor, and I hate every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: freeze & nora.jpg (41KB, 488x586px) Image search: [Google]
freeze & nora.jpg
41KB, 488x586px
“Hey Bat-Faggots,
My name is Victor, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ret-artic, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You need to chill. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun sending people to the cooler because of your own ice-curities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than giving people the cold shoulder.
Don’t be a stranger. Just thaw me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was a succ-ice-ful Olympic decathlete and expert on cryogenics. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to pictures of Batgirl”? I also get straight C's, and have a banging cold girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SNOW cash). You are all faggots who should just ice yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my wife
>>
>>92796782
Here we go on the shitposting train
>>
>>92796782
>>92797108
>Here we go on the shitposting train
true, but at least it's a somewhat amusing rewrite of a well-known copypasta. I smirked
>>
>>92796782
Arnie should play Freeze again.
>>
>>92796782

Nice
>>
>>92796782
Ice Cold baby
>>
File: You're Losing Your Cool.jpg (81KB, 290x590px) Image search: [Google]
You're Losing Your Cool.jpg
81KB, 290x590px
>>92796782
>>
>>92796782
>Ice themed villain
Can't even get your girls nipples hard.
>>
>Allow me du break de ice
>Ice du meet you
>What killed de dinosaurs? De ICE AGE!
>Freeze in hell, Batman!

Arnie was great as Freeze. Also, why is Freeze so good in everything? I just remember he was the best bossfight in Arkham City.
>>
File: 1386667281765.png (257KB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
1386667281765.png
257KB, 271x336px
>>92796782
>>
>>92796782
>Has medicine that can heal his wife's ice disease
>Gives it to Batman to cure Alfred
>Never uses it to save wife
>>
>>92799425
He had something that would cure the very first stage of it, not the stage Nora was at
>>
>>92797108
CHOO CHOO!
>>
File: batman and freeze.jpg (242KB, 521x810px) Image search: [Google]
batman and freeze.jpg
242KB, 521x810px
>>92797828
He wasn't too great in The Batman and his New 52 version has a terrible retcon.
But yeah otherwise Freeze is consistently god-tier in everything he 's in.
I can't think of many characters, especially Batman villains, that work so well both being comedic and silly as well as being tragic and serious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.