[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick your favorite non action oriented cartoon, it's next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Steven_b20634_5493513.jpg (50KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_b20634_5493513.jpg
50KB, 680x383px
Pick your favorite non action oriented cartoon,
it's next season (or if its already concluded a brand new season) is now action oriented. How would the action have to be done for you to enjoy this shift in tone and focus?
>>
>>92786019
>>
File: fish duel.png (263KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fish duel.png
263KB, 640x480px
>Ed,Edd n' Eddy
After the events of the movie Eddy's brother recruits his band pf asshole teenage friends to come get revenge on the cul da' sac kids.
An all out war breaks out and the kids all have to work as an army to fend off the bigger kids.
>Capatin Melonhead returns
>Rolf busts out the dreaded three shoe beating
>Jimmy's evil mastermind side shows itself again
>Sarah goes apeshit on one of them
>One of them hurts Edd and Ed goes full rock-in-shoe mode
>>
File: eddy.gif (471KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.gif
471KB, 400x250px
>>92786229
>They hold their own for a while but get outnumbered
>Eddy can't take the kids getting hurt anymore now that they're finally friends so he mans up an challenges his brother one on one for the final fight
>Eddy gets his ass kicked, but keep getting back up
>Eventually Eddy gets just one hit on him
>His brother reals back in pain
>Eddy realizes his brother has only ever dished them beatings, he can't take a hit
>But Eddy's been taking beating his whole life
>The rest of the big kids mob him all at once, but he just gets back up.
>Duel broken, the rest of the kids come in for an all out brawl
>With the rest of the big kids preoccupied, no one is around to protect Eddy's brother
>He tries to fight back, but Eddy just takes him out with one good hit to the face.
>Their leader defeated, the other big kids take off
>The kids raise Eddy up on their shoulder s and cheer
>"What can I say?" He asks, "I'm a wiz a kicking my brother's butt!"
>>
>>92786019
SU just dips into the shonen tropes more heavily. Gem beasties are more of a constant threat. The stress of which is clearly seen on beach city, whose people are all strangely competent at fighting and battle tactics. Much of the tourism is focused on gem beastie spotting and hunting. The Crystal Gems were a part of the community up until about 12 years ago when they went into relative seclusion.
>>
>>92786019
I kinda miss pre-meme Peridot. smol peridot was cute in the beginning, but she's a walking meme magnet now, literally.
>>
>>92786545
I want her to go full Tony Stark on this shit.

All fun and games until the tech comes out.
>>
>>92786545
Look, we all feel that way, but constantly repeating the sentiment isn't going to change her back.
>>
>>92786545
It's just because the crew can't completely shelve her. She always appears but she never get's to do anything. The last time she did anything was back before the Zoo bomb when she inspected the ruby ship and warned them about calibration errors. Her character is tech nerd with low key narcissism. Let's make her compassionate and live away from any tech.
>>
>>92786659
This. If we ever go back to status quo she needs a crashed arm ship or something to work on.
>>
File: Nicole animadora.png (24KB, 505x595px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole animadora.png
24KB, 505x595px
>>92786019
>Gumball
A shonen tournament arc
>>
>>92788720
with the more hyped up parts animated by Studio Trigger as they originally wanted for the Nicole and Yuki fight which had Studio 4C
>>
>>92788720
That's honestly the most generic thing that Gumball can do.
Have the 2D characters fight the 3D characters or make the fucking Void relevant again.
>>
>>92786229
>>92786348
I actually really want to see this now.
>>
File: Best crossover.jpg (72KB, 518x392px) Image search: [Google]
Best crossover.jpg
72KB, 518x392px
>>92788755
>with the more hyped up parts animated by Studio Trigger
Only if they keep a toon style.
>>
>>92786019
>Recess
>keeps the same basic premise but goes into more depth will all the playground shit (the diggers have a dungeon, King Bob has political drama, kickball tournament arc)
>there's an ongoing background plot about the school district having some evil plot
>>
>>92788783
>gumball
>not a show full of generic plots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.