[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddamn Slylock,its not like the elephant could've simply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: Fuck You Slylock Fox.jpg (90KB, 720x272px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Slylock Fox.jpg
90KB, 720x272px
Goddamn Slylock,its not like the elephant could've simply sprayed the punch INTO his mouth from his trunk.
Doesnt even as the other party goers, just assumes Smitty is lying. fucking specist cunt.
>>
Fun fact: the creator of Slylock Fox, Bob Weber Jr, actually visited /co/ a few years back and chatted. This makes him, along with Warren Ellis and Justin Roiland, one of the only published /co/ntent creators to actually poke their heads into our little shithole.

I doubt he'd be back these days, though. The board's current state is bad even by chan standards.
>>
>>92782972
wheres cassandra
i want cassandra
>>
>>92783120
I'm just waiting for people to start posting sexy Cassandra Cat pics.
Every Slylock thread ends up there eventually.
>>
>>92783144
>>92783139
Case in point.
>>
>>92783165
>Case in point
The board was just as bad as it is now then, it wasn't even that long ago.
>>
Bear could've just put gotten that paper out of his back pack from a nother notebook, or borrowed it from someone else and he the notebook out on his desk for whatever goddamn reason

Also Slylock why are you wearing your damn cape and shit during at a university class and during an EXAM no less? This is a professional setting and you look like a damn buffoon.
>>
>>92783120
Steve Lieber would also pop in on the superior foes story times and chat.
>>
>>92783228
There's plenty of possible explainations, but it's enough to raise suspicion.
>>
>>92783296
Yeah but Slylock doens't even try to fkatter those possibilties and just goes "Oh fuck you Bear you cheated!"

he even call hims "the bear" oh what not important enough to remember his name you prick?
>>
File: cassandra cat.png (722KB, 965x691px) Image search: [Google]
cassandra cat.png
722KB, 965x691px
>>92783139
>>92783144
>>
>>92783362
Slylock hasn't even done anything, he just suspects the bear cheated.
>>
>>92783799
how dare you be on his side.
>>
>>92782972
Also there wasn't any residue in the bowl or on the trunk.
>>
Clearly the first clown CANT be trusted.
>>
>>92783834
>how bear you be on his side
Also, Slylock, why couldn't you just keep an eye on him if you think he's cheating, you seem to have two assistants with you unless that student is standing at the chalk board for no reason during an exam.
>>
>>92782972
Slylock has terrible riddles, it's usually "heh, sorry, the clues we gave you were pretty much a lie".
>>
>>92784327
and the last one clearly thinks they know what he did.
>clowns
>never a laughing matter
>>
>>92784327
Why is the clown holding the goddamn bag of candy OUT IN THE OPEN at a POLICE LINEUP?
>>
File: 1478382107233.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1478382107233.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>92784327
>clown has patchwork pants and shirt, used up shoes with no socks, and what looks like a single broken suspender for the full homeless look
>clearly him not having all the buttons on his pants is suspect
>>
Why cant Slylock just leave Cassandra alone?

She made a MISTAKE dammit, she's been dealing with a fucking stalker fox who wont let up on her days as a criminal and mixed up fiber for protein.

Not to mention she's fairly certain he's stalking her other reasons too.
>>
>>92784327
guilty as fuck looking clown and creepy as fuck clown are clearly innocent.
>>
>>92783120
I could've sworn we had James Stokoe in here once.

I wish people would stop hiring him to draw stuff so he'd get back to Orc Stain.
>>
File: Lady Lynx's hat doesnt look wet..gif (243KB, 1440x448px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Lynx's hat doesnt look wet..gif
243KB, 1440x448px
This bitch's hat looks dry as shit, Slylock is clearly wanting some lynx pussy and is helping her get away with a small crime.
>>
>>92784586
>Meanwhile shylock and his rodent sidekick are stuffing neckties in their pockets while the guard is distracted
>>
>>92784586
>Lady Lynx's hat is wet to the touch.

Oh, of course. I could've figured this out by touching her hat. How silly of me not to think of that.
>>
These motherfuckers...
>>
>>92784665
cause clearly a goldfish dies the moment it leaves water.

Fuck you Slylock, stop harassing Miss Cat.
>>
>>92784327
The last one's not even a clown, he's just a balding hobo.
>>
>>92784676
>last night
I'm no goldfish biologist but I'm pretty sure they can't survive out of water an entire evening.
>>
>>92784676
what the fuck are you going on about, they can only live for like 20 minutes without water. she's clearly insinuating that this attack happened hours ago
>>
>>92784665
Slylock and Max assault Cassandra's home, rnasack her room, tie her up, and just for shits and giggle knock over her pet fish to kill it and leaving unable to save it as they leave out her window. Knwoing Cassandra's checkered past means they won't be expected and in fact come back on as investigators.
>>
>>92784775
You fucking fox supporter.
>>
>>92784798
Who's say Cassandra in her panic didnt knock it over as she struggled while tied up?
>>
>>92784502
how much of an act could you really do if you have to use one of your hands to hold your pants up the whole time
>>
>>92784571
He recently stated that money is one of the reasons more Orc Stain hasn't happened. Takes money to make money, and he hasn't been able to foot the overhead to make more comics.
>>
>>92784859
Given the suspender(s) I thin he had that issue regardless of how many buttons he had on his pants.
>>
>>92783120

A bunch of the guys from the Sonic comics showed up during the original marathon; there were several references to /co/ and even /co/+ in the little minicomics.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.