[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched the movie pilot of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 81uDnP5miwL._SL1500_.jpg (262KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81uDnP5miwL._SL1500_.jpg
262KB, 1059x1500px
So I just watched the movie pilot of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and thought it was pretty cool, what did you guys think of it and the show itself?
>>
>>92778955
I remember liking it. Like a lot more than I was expecting even as a 13 year old when it came on.

And I think Patrick Warburton does a great Buzz
>>
>>92778955

I remember being into it, but I dont remember shit about it.
>>
>>92778955
Great as a childhood memory. Haven't seen it in ages.
>>
Best thing that ever came out pf the disney channel, needs a revival
>>
File: 057927098374.png (114KB, 231x266px) Image search: [Google]
057927098374.png
114KB, 231x266px
It's got a bundle of reaction images, that's good
>>
>>92779414
I wonder why she didn't start and still doesn't trigger my blue girl fetish.

Maybe the annoying voice?
>>92779408
>Needs a revival
Naaaah
>>
I think the show's fucking impossible to find online.
>>
>>92779596
Kisscartoon m8
>>
File: 1416539602699.webm (2MB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1416539602699.webm
2MB, 840x630px
>>92779536
>>
>>92781021
Nope. Nothing. It's weird cause Midna is pretty close to her design (The good one, not the imp) and I love her.
>>
>>92781021
Why the fuck did this show have such decent animation? Was it because pixar just dumped their money into it?
>>
I got to episode 6 and what's with the sudden animation shift? It's waaay better
>>
File: buzzmecha.jpg (38KB, 767x462px) Image search: [Google]
buzzmecha.jpg
38KB, 767x462px
It was much better than what it deserved to be as a spinoff, specially considering that all of this lore was improvised from toy story.

That and it introduced me to mechas.
I
>>
>>92781053
But Imp Midna is the only good Midna
>>
Great show with great characters.
>>
Loved it as a kid. Haven't watched it in years
>>
>>92779628
kisscartoon is dead
>>
>>92784524
kimcartoon is the site you should look for.
>>
Zurg was amazing. He managed to be both funny and a serious threat, and he played off Buzz's hypercompetence perfectly.
>>
>>92778955
It was surprisingly good.
I thought it'd be a lame spinoff but it was genuinely good.
I always head-canoned it as the in universe cartoon in toy story that buzz is based on.
unless that was the premise, I forget.

>>92781053
It's hard to find anyone who likes non-midget Midna. too bad there's no fan art of her due to idiots being a bigger audience.

>>92784041
common, shit taste.
>>
>>92778955
Pretty forgetrable. Can't recall a single episode, despite me watching it all the time as a kid.
>>
>>92778955
As someone who loved Toy Story as kid, I loved it, although outside of the movie/pilot I don't remember the actual show.
>>
It's weird that nobody in this thread can remember the show itself besides the movie. The only thing I honestly remember was seeing some of the characters from the show were in that Buzz Lightyear shooting gallery ride at Disney World.
>>
>>92778955
It's pretty good. Surprisingly great rogues gallery, Zurg being awesome.
>>
>>92778955
I barely remember the show (if any, maybe I'm just confusing game clips and actual show), but I remember the game with some animated clips and it was really cool for a child.
https://youtu.be/EidhHqHk5Lc?t=7m35s One of the main things I remember about show.
>>
It was fucking great. Buzz's parters/students/squad were all charming, fun, and fallible; even Mira bucked the girl power narrative that was HUGE at the time with the occasional very human fuck up. Buzz felt like Buzz, cool, competent, and a little rigid but not unpleasantly so. The villains were dope, Zerg was always fun to watch, and the stories were classic sci-fi space adventure in a time when we don't get that anymore.

Man I'm gonna rewatch some right now.
>>
>>92785179
This, hewas the best "threatening, but silly" villian until aku came around
>>
>>92785884
>I always head-canoned it as the in universe cartoon in toy story that buzz is based on.
Didn't the openings show the Toy Story characters watching it on TV?
>>
>>92786562
Most likely I didn't watch show at all, cause the game took lots of clips from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H49IGbb5KxA&list=PL9sVjXT5BTtr05tkhdW1_EDWn6Kl2jeff
>>
>>92786664
Yes, so it's not that anon's headcanon, it's real canon.
>>
>the energy vampire was my favorite villain
>that chick with the big head with planets floating around her made me feel things

Loved the show, shit I still remember watching it on VHS
>>
I must have watched it religiously, but I don't remember a damn thing about it.
>>
Why wasn't there a Woody's Roundup cartoon?
>>
>>92786881
Not as cool as buzz
>>
>>92785884
That was literally the premise, anon. It was supposed to be the in universe show that Buzz was from.
>>
>>92786881
It would need to be a puppet show, not a computer or hand drawn cartoon.
>>
>>92781021
oh.. you will never be next to MIra and tracing her yellow tanlines with your finger
Why the hell even live?

She was my first waifu
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.