[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Calendar for New Spider-Man Cartoon, Includes Noir, New 2099

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: spider-man calendar.jpg (148KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man calendar.jpg
148KB, 750x750px
>>
>>92777201
>Let's make a Spider-Man cartoon
Okay
>Let's get back to basics and make it about Spidey at the beginning of his career and learning to crawl.
Ok...
>And let's put EVERY Spider-Person in it: Miles, Spider-Gwen, Noir, 2099, etc
And you lost me.

Seriously, what's the point? It's suppose to be Spidey Year One and you're shoving multiple Spiders already? What the hell?
>>
>>92777497
To be honest by this point I've fully accepted that it won't be a back-to-basics show. Which I don't have a problem with. A multiversal, spider team-up show could be fun. I just don't get why they felt the need to falsely advertise the show as something its clearly not. They should have just been upfront about it from the beginning instead of lying.
>>
>>92777201
>>92777497
sounds like the ultimate Spider-Man cartoon 2.0 tbqh
>>
>>92777780
Seriously, call it Spider-Man Team Up or Spiderverse or something
>>
File: 1437691692900.jpg (55KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1437691692900.jpg
55KB, 500x540px
Wouldn't this show suffer from one of the same issues that Hulk show had? You know a team of people all having the same basic set of powers.
>>
>>92777497
Oh fuck off with that Spider-Man Year One shit. You get that over and over and over again with every cartoon, video game, and franchise reboot.

If this book was just solo Spider-Man again, you'll be bored to fucking tears.
>>
>>92781111
That's what the show was advertised in interviews.

And we already had Spidey Team up in Ultimate Spider-Man.

This is just a repeat of Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>92777825

Spider-man and his Amazing Friends.
>>
More Spidey suits or characters = more toys. Which is what cartoons like this are designed to do... sell toys and merch.

Honestly, I like the idea of the "spider family" getting some more love. I wish it was more embraced in 616. Spidey is who I grew up with, but I don't know that his canon needs to be continuously repeated in all depictions of his character. I'd enjoy a cartoon where multiple Spider-people existed from an early start, but Peter was the "best," in some sense.
>>
>>92777497
>Seriously, what's the point?
More fanbases, more dosh.
>>
>>92780371
ultimate spiderman had him lead a team of different spidermen including miles, iron spider, agent venom, and another spider forgot which one.
>>
>>92782223
The Spider family got love in Ultimate Spider-Man. Even a whole seasons worth. It ain't New.
>>
>>92782272
Miles I understand (heck, he's even getting a movie). Do people give a shit about Spider-Gwen or Anya anymore? Or even 2099?
>>
>>92777201
>spider gwen
fucking dropped already
>>
>>92777497
The point is that this is literally Dan Slott-era Spider-Man the animated series.

You do realize the highschool he's going at is called Horizon High, right? Max is his teacher or some shit, don't be surprised if they kill off MJ and we see Alpha flying around.
>>
>>92782567
His point is only reinforced now.
>>
File: IMG_0952.gif (3MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.gif
3MB, 284x215px
>>92782713
Fuckin right
>>
>>92777201
>16 month calendar
what the fuck
>>
>>92777497
its not year one its spider sentai squad starring teenagers with attitude
>>
>>92782692
I give a shit about Anya but if she doesn't have her carapace its not muh arana
>>
>>92777780
>I just don't get why they felt the need to falsely advertise the show as something its clearly not.
Marvel has turned false advertisement into an art form. Just look at any of their comic solicitations. Age of Ultron is also a prime example of the same tactic for their movies.
>>
>>92783477
>You do realize the highschool he's going at is called Horizon High, right? Max is his teacher or some shit, don't be surprised if they kill off MJ and we see Alpha flying around.
This is just awful. Is his catchphrase going to be "Crazy Town Banana Pants" too? Because that would be cringy.
>>
>>92783543
They already did that with the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.
>>
>>92777793
Didn't it take two or three seasons before they started introducing Spiders from other universes? This one hasn't even started yet and we already know that at least four Spider from other universes will play a part.
>>
>>92777201
A Spiderverse show showing the adventures of various different Spider-Men from different time periods sounds pretty cool.

Just as long as you keep the number of Spider-Men small.
>>
>>92781111
>book

It's not a book. It's a cartoon. it literally says that in the OP.
>>
>>92777201
>>92781111
(nice quads)

Here's the first trailer and some promo animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJmgp_DZqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1463OBvBk5I

And here's an article talking about the show.
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/spider-man/259073/new-spider-man-animated-series-coming-in-summer-2017

Btw, is that Josh Keaton in the first trailer? I hope he's back to playing Parker.
>>
>>92787162
no his voice doesn't sound as deep
>>
File: 5889302_sd.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5889302_sd.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
what's with spidy 2099 getting such a push?
>>
>new spider-man show
oh.. I want to believe that it will be good.. But I have been burned one time too many

>more spider-heroes
Great.. so it will be ultimate spider-man over again.. whoop de fucking do..
>>
>>92787305
>Non-white Spider-Man being pushed by Marvel
Gee I wonder.
>>
>>92782110
What interviews? There's barely been any promotion for this show.
>>
>>92787337
good one
>>
>>92777201
>white suit 2099
Gross
>>
>>92777497
>>92787162
>The panel showed a clip of the new Spider-Man that featured a Peter Parker in a very Tobey Maguire looking makeshift costume trying to stop a robbery. This leads to the unveiling of a new animated Vulture.
Uh huh. So should we expect to see Not-Flash, and Michelle Jane Watson running around too?
What will happen when Not-Ganke runs into actuall Ganke?
>>
>>92788394
Sorry, ignore that first reply
>>
>>92787305
It's nice that Miguel's getting more recognition, even though his current series is almost over.
>>
>>92788394
>and Michelle Jane Watson running around too?

For the umpteenth fucking time, Zendaya is not playing MJ.
>>
>>92782567
Yes, and it was horrible.
>>
>>92787305
Maybe 2099 movie in the works?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.