[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is reddit and /co/ so obsessed with Michael Cera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Morty_Smith.jpg (296KB, 612x975px) Image search: [Google]
Morty_Smith.jpg
296KB, 612x975px
So why is reddit and /co/ so obsessed with Michael Cera in cartoon form?
>>
>>92776233
That's not fair, Morty is capable of more than one expression, and he stutters rather than delivering everything in a wooden monologue.
>>
File: michael-cera-in-superbad-2007.jpg (214KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera-in-superbad-2007.jpg
214KB, 2048x1365px
O-oh Geez Rick, I-I don't know if this is such a good idea!
>>
>>92776233
Isn't Rick and Morty basically "Reddit: The Show"?
>>
>>92776323
You're Reddit: the poster
>>
>>92776323
the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>92776366
Then he's well qualified to know what Reddit: The Show would be, surely.
>>
>/co/ has bad taste in cartoons
>/tv/ has bad taste in film
>/fit/ is fat
>/pol/ is brown
>/lgbt/ hates fags
>/v/ hates vidya
>>
>>92776384
>/fit/ is fat
im lean af mate
>>
>>92776447
Lean like a string bean, lanklet.
>>
>>92776323
Take a break from 4chan and try forming your own opinions.
>>
>>92776498
But it really is my opinion. The same goes to Regular Show or any other LOL SO RUNDUM EXDEE show.
>>
>>92776383
Reddit Posting is the act of regurgitating anti-reddit opinions in order to fit in. Weirdly enough, calling someone a reddit poster is reddit posting itself.
>>
>>92776473
6'1, 190 lbs, 10% bodyfat come at me.

/fit/ and /co/ are pretty normie boards in your defense
>>
>>92776520
bruh

bruh listen

there's other ways to call things bad than going DURRR REDDIT
>>
>>92776233

It's about the psychology of the average reddit poster. If you actually go to reddit you'll see a whole lot of smug people talking about how everyone around them is stupid and how only they know what's up. Obviously there's never any kind of constructive solution to a problem, just pseudo-intellectual circle jerking over the topic of the week. It doesn't even matter if this weeks topic contradicts last weeks, it's about looking cool to anonymous faggots online.

They see themselves as Rick. Too cool for school, able to do whatever they want, and able to effortlessly make people around them look stupid. But in reality they're Rick, a sad old man too old for this shit mooching off people who have rapidly depleting patience for their bullshit.
>>
>>92776841
is this a pasta? are you really saying all this on 4chan?
>>
>>92776944

It's not a pasta, yes I'm serious. It's just an observation I have after actually going onto Reddit and looking at how threads there tend to devolve. Everyone clamors to be seen as the big smart guy, at the expense of everything else.
>>
>>92776657
sounds like a beanpole lanklet
>>
>>92776323

Watching it now and there's nothing too reddit about it. Rick says some stuff but the show portrays him as a drunken asshole who you shouldn't take any advice from anyways, so I have no idea why people think this show is advocating the things he says. Hell, one episode ends with him praying to God in his apparent death.
>>
>>92777636
most of the REEEddit posting follows the idea that 4chan is rick and reddit is morty.
>>
>>92777851
rick plays the odds on everything. if theres a chance god will help him he'll ask.
>>
>>92776233
Scott Pilgrim is Micheal Cera in cartoon form
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.