[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how powerful is Ultron Sigma in the grand scheme of things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0989.jpg (110KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
110KB, 970x545px
So how powerful is Ultron Sigma in the grand scheme of things? Would he be one of the most powerful beings in both Marvel and Capcom?
>>
Cosmic Marvel would still fuck him up
Capcom's Jedah, Pyron, Asura, Chakravartin, and Amaterasu would also fuck him up
>>
>>92771520

>Chakravartin

How would he fit into the marvel universe? Are there any other characters capable of casually throwing around suns and sitting on galaxies, or any heroes capable of stopping them?
>>
Does Ultron Sigma has twice the return to the living powers, given that both of them have that knack of not fucking dying already?

Does.... does he have 8 mavericks?
>>
>>92771406
Sigma is killed by a lightsaber on a regular basis. It can't be that much of an improvement.
>>
Think his survivability would be ridiculous.
>>
It helps he has the Infinity Gems.

Without them...X could probably still fuck him up.
>>
>>92773486
>Sigma is killed by a lightsaber on a regular basis
One used by Inafune's personal Mary Sue, that's hardly fair.
>>
>not fusing thanos and akuma
is it because their robots and that'd make some more sense?
>>
>>92771520
I'd like to add Gene from God Hand to the list of Capcom characters who could do it.
>>
>>92774943
They're both robots who have viruses they can use to take over other robots (and in Ultron's case humans too) and they want to rid the world of humans.

Question is, does Ultron-∑ have base Ultron's daddy issues?
>>
>>92774943
Why would these two work together?
Akuma's a lone wolf who sells fruit
>>
>>92771406
>>92771520
Sigma's probably the first character in vidya I can think of who actually accomplished his goal, if you go with the idea that he reincarnated in the shit that turned the world into a wasteland. And even if not, he still indirectly caused it.
>>
>>92774203
>Zero
>Accidentally infects Sigma with the Maverick virus, joins the Maverick Hunters to redeem himself, dies, comes back, is forced to kill the girl he loves because of Sigma, generally fails at accomplishing anything, gives up
>Runs away from his problems by entombing himself so that nothing gets worse, things get worse in the meantime because he isn't fucking helping, gets stuck in a shitty knockoff body, and dies trying to save humanity which he only succeeds in doing short term
>Mary Sue
Yeah, sure. I can see that.
>>
>>92775380
Man that whole story is really interesting, could you perhaps tell me all about X's story while you're at it?
I mean it was his series that Zero started in, that must mean his story is even better.
>>
File: HERALD MY RAGE.jpg (233KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
HERALD MY RAGE.jpg
233KB, 1023x768px
>>92771799
Just one good HERALD MY RAGE would solve it
>>
>>92775486
>X
>Built to bridge the gap between man and machine, awakens in a world where man and machine are at constant war.
>Joins the Maverick Hunters to make a difference in the world despite being a pacifist.
>Is betrayed by his mentor Sigma and his fellow comrades and witnesses the death of his best friend.
>The Maverick War continues for hundreds of years the only cure for the virus they had worked tirelessly for over a century is weaponized.
>His best friend's body is stolen and converted into said weapon that wipes out most of the planet's human and reploid population.
>All his friends are dead and he alone manages the entirety of the world's remaining population.
>Offers his body to science to create the next generation of Maverick Hunters.
>Realizes one day he longer truly cares whether humans live or die.
>Seals his body away to prevent anyone from misusing the dark elf
>Watches a Copy take his place and ruin the world he'd so desperately fought to preserve, and his children are complicit in it.
>>
File: and_then_they_fucked.jpg (138KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
and_then_they_fucked.jpg
138KB, 900x563px
>>92777260
>>92775380
Those poor robot men had it hard.
>>
>>92771406
>2 people who literally keep coming back no matter how much they're killed
>literally the only way to completely beat them is to destroy all technology, as they are both lifeforms base ln technology

If hulk can smash everything electronic in the galaxy, then yeah maybe
>>
>>92771406
Ultron + his anolation conquest version was stronger.
>>
>>92778250
They beat Sigma without doing that.

All they had to do was doom humans and Reploids for a couple of centuries.
>>
>>92771406
Effectively all robots in the marvel and capcom universe are his to command including doombots, life model decoy, and sentinels so instant army.
>>
>>92771406

Do you have computers or anything digital? It's infected with Ultron and/or Sigma's consciousness/virus. Are you organic? Nanites are going to convert you into an Ultron Sigmabot.

It greatly depends on how advanced your society is and how much you rely on tech to keep him fed. If you're a god or godlike being, you probably won't have that big of an issue unless Ultron Sigma took his sweet time building shit up to a sufficiently advanced level.
>>
File: Angry Asura.png (589KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Asura.png
589KB, 1024x576px
>>92771406
>Ultron Sigma makes Mithra cry
>The mother fucker gets punched out of existence
>>
>>92778559
Aren't Carbons and Robots in Volnutt's world theoretically immune to the Sigma virus?

Can't Net Navis fight the virus directly?
>>
>>92778522
>they beat sigma
>x series was never officially finished

what did she mean by this
>>
>>92775380
Zero had a hard life
>>
>>92777260
>>92775380
>Zero and X are singlehandidly responsible for the end of the human race
>>
>>92780950
Well... Wily created Zero and the Maverick virus to begin with, so it's still mostly on him.
>>
>>92781055
Don't put it all on Wily. The burden is equally on Light's head since he created X and all reploids come from X.

Actually now that I think about it isn't every reploid kind of X's little brother/children?
>>
>>92778522
>for a couple of centuries.
Humanity as a whole is wiped out by the time they reach ZX
>>
>>92781084
You can put it all on Wily because he's the one that fucked up the Reploids!
>>
>>92781552
The existence of reploids as a whole was a bad idea. They would have always eventually went crazy. It's not like no one else makes viruses in that world.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.