[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reed and Sue, Scott and Jean, Hank and Janet, Peter and MJ, Vision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Reed and Sue, Scott and Jean, Hank and Janet, Peter and MJ, Vision and Scarlet Witch, Black Bolt and Medusa, Black. Storm and Black Panther, Hawkeye and Mockingbird, Quicksilver and Crystal the list could go on and on.

Why the fuck is Marvel against marriage? Half of the characters on this list work better story wise with the spouse. Created a real drama, fun to see them working together.
>>
Not a single one of those couples are together right now. That's actually kind of weird and scary. Are Luke and Jessica still together?
>>
The only marriages that last in Marvel comics now are gay marriages.
>>
>>92762122
What gay marriages are you referring to?
>>
Marriage is anti-Marvel. Whatever that means.
>>
>>92762110
Reed and Sue are together. They're just not around.
>>
>>92762147
I can think of a bunch of gay relationships currently, only marriage would be Northstar and....that other guy.

The main problem is, some of these characters when married made stories much better. It's like Marvel doesn't want anyone married anymore.
>>
>>92762110
Black Bolt and Medusa are together again Anon its fucking hilarious.
>>
>>92762855
Of course they are, their super cool and expensive looking mini-series in coming out.
>>
>>92762887
How many inhuman books are there so far? There's Royals and Black Bolt and the regular Inhumans book. Its kinda funny how fast they got divorced and back together again.
>>
>>92762855
No they aren't. Black Bolt is in jail and Medusa's been sucking Maximus' dick(again)
>>
Slott said Peter and MJ are going to get married again, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.