[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avatar: The Last Airbender was WAY better than the shitfest SJW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Korra_The_Legend_of_Korra.jpg (81KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
Korra_The_Legend_of_Korra.jpg
81KB, 492x369px
Avatar: The Last Airbender was WAY better than the shitfest SJW Love Triangle crap known as The Legend of Korra. What were they thinking? I'd rather have Bugs Bunny beat the shit out of me than watch a second of this fucking show!
>>
t.Linkara
>>
>>92761498
TLA was way better but Korra wasn't that bad and it's problems were plot related not whatever /pol/ shit your complaining about
>>
>>92761540
>only problems were plot related
That's pretty bad. Combine it with the really poor characters and it's shit
>>
>>92761498
>muh SJWs
Korra was shit, but you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>92761498
Korra's biggest problem was I never felt Korra learned a lesson. Mainly at the end of book 1 when she has lost her bending apart from air bending I thought the next book would be about her relearning and regaining her bending ala Aang globe trotting as she had so easily learned the styles as a child. Instead Aang comes in, cures her and robs what should have been a dramatic ending.

It then repeated itself after she lost her control AGAIN and lost the avatar state. Whats more everyone just forgave her for disappearing, not contacting them and essentially ignoring her friends and family for months. Korra lacks any growth because every time the writers put her in a situation where she should learn a hard lesson they instead give her an easy way out.
>>
>What were they thinking?
They were thinking that their audience grew up.

Judging by your post they were wrong.

sage
>>
>>92762595

SJWs are real and they ruin everything they touch. Either you are one or you're the retard.
>>
>>92761498
>BUT MUH SJW BOOOGEYMAN

fukin get over it already
>>
>>92761498
Yes yes Korra is shit. We know. You don't need to keep making threads on it.
>>
>>92761498
ATLA was a complete shitshow in Book 3, and in many ways before then.
At least LOK didn't get fucked over because of the writers disagreeing over shipping, of all things.
>>
>>92761498
>After weeks of whining about Samurai Jack we finally see the return of a /co/ classic in the form of whining about Korra.
>>
>>92763603
what beloved series do we want to get ruined with a shitty sequel series next?
>>
File: geometry.jpg (266KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
geometry.jpg
266KB, 1440x1080px
>>92761498
It's obvious bait, but I'll bite.
The producers of the show were so fucking sick of the Avatar universe by the end of Korra, they were willing to release the final few episodes all at once (which happened, after 3 adverts in the same day claiming "tune in next week" then "Next week we'll run all these back-to-back" to "Check out our website to see the end of the series!"). The sudden rushed romance between Korra and Asami in the final episode was more of a "stick a dick in me, I'm done" moment from the producers as they capitulated to shipping from the fans and writers. It was more generic tumblrite than SJW, given that the plot would often take a back-seat to the relationships of the characters and the lesbian shit didn't occur until Book 3. The whole series pales in comparison to AtLA.

>tfw you want to rewatch both AtLA and LoK, but can't bring yourself to finish LoK again because of the drop in overall quality compared to AtLA
>>
>>92763673
>complains about tumblr
>uses a tumblr meme pic
>>
>>92763673
>tfw you want to rewatch both AtLA and LoK, but can't bring yourself to finish LoK again because of the drop in overall quality compared to AtLA

I know this feel too well anon. I've not watched book 4 since the show ended. For some reason i really want to like the show, but i just can't sit through book 4.
>>
>>92763739
How do you think I found out how horrible cartoon fanbases on tumblr are, anon?
>>
>>92763673
LOK shat all over the lore so much that the only real solution is to pretend it (and the equally shitty comics) never existed. Just rewatch ATLA
>>
Korra's massive breasts.
>>
>>92763629
Obvious the masterpiece that is /co/ approved Family guy.
>>
>>92761498

Yeah yeah, we get it, it's the worst show ever because it didn't live up to your unrealistic expectations and went against your headcanon. Stop whining about it or try watching it again without your nostalgia goggles and maybe you can enjoy one of the better action/adventure cartoons of the past decade.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.