[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this underrated comic-kino? >No stupid Punisher skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: punisher 1989.jpg (129KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
punisher 1989.jpg
129KB, 1000x1500px
Is this underrated comic-kino?

>No stupid Punisher skull shirt
>Doesn't spend time on Punishers origins
>Mob vs Yakuza storyline
>Great characters like Lou Gosset Jr, Lady Tanaka and Shakes
>>
>>92746618
>>
File: dmc intensifies.png (441KB, 639x392px) Image search: [Google]
dmc intensifies.png
441KB, 639x392px
>>92746618
>dissing the skull shirt
>>
File: 1447404049067.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1447404049067.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>92746618
>>No stupid Punisher skull shirt
>>
>>92746618
It's the best incarnation of punisher
>>
Lundgren is basically asleep throughout this entire thing.

Punisher War Zone, though I initially hated it and thought Lexi Alexander was full of shit, I now love after reading some more Punisher comics and realizing the over-the-top version is as valid as the gritty version.

It's not MUH Punisher but it's A Punisher, and I think going with a less popular incarnation is actually a ballsy move, like how Batman Forever would have been a ballsy move if Joel Schumaker had actually read a comic book in his entire life and if it weren't a blatant toy commercial.
>>
File: King He-Man.jpg (138KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
King He-Man.jpg
138KB, 730x1095px
>>92746618
Dolph needs to return to play He-Man. He needs to play a battle hardened, kickass veteran warrior King He-Man!
>>
>>92746618
>kino
Shut the fuck up, you absolute twat.
Lundgren's movie was amazing in a B-movie schlock kind of way, almost as much as Thom Jane's movie. I agree with the second point, it's like every Batman movie needing to show the origin story and it's unnecessary at this point, they just need Frank going to work.
That said, it's a revenge story, and they also need to do away with that. We don't need to see Frank avenging his family for the thousandth time, just let us see him at the office.

He does need the skull though, you fucking faggot. Otherwise he's just revenge dude #1872937
>>
>>92746618
You might call it.. work in progress.
>>
>>92747399
He needs to retire, really. He is a good looking chap, but he cannot act after decades of trying.
>>
>>92747102

Damn right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LGcGIaJFoY
>>
>>92748478
He doesn't need to. Just to have a couple of swordfight lessons, to remember the old days.
>>
>>92748478

Sure he can. He also is quite brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMe6u0Y7cQ
>>
>>92746618
>>Kino
I know it's hard to find a reasonable discussion on your home board, but please fuck off back to /tv/ and stay there forever. We don't need to polluting /co/.
>>
>>92748818
I think your video was supposed to further your text somehow, but it did the exact opposite. Funny how that works.
>>
Speaking of the skull, why do people need to rationalize why a grown man would wear one? Especially since grown men have been without irony slapping skulls and other ludicrous stuff on their combat equipment for as long time. I never got the " he would take the time to stencil it," or "no adult male would be caught wearing that," mentality. It makes in a first outing he'd go cheap. I just hope he gets a "proper," one by the end of the Netflix show.
>>
>>92750585
*he would never take the time to stencil it.

I need to do more proof reading.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.