[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman will be the highest grossing DC film of all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 20

File: file.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Wonder Woman will be the highest grossing DC film of all time. Screencap this.
>>
>>92736557
>wonder woman is now popular and loved among mainstream audiences
/co/ will hate it, with 20 thread a day about how the DCEU used to be so much better when it was still hated
>>
>>92736557
literally an AT&T employee
>>
File: AT&T Girl.jpg (82KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
AT&T Girl.jpg
82KB, 750x750px
>My AT&T-fu loved it.
Stop getting me so hype to watch this movie again, OP. Too bad the merger didn't happen already. We could have had her rocking a Wonder Woman costume in a commercial.
>>
>>92736644
she can still wear it for JL promo if it finalizes in time, I guess?
>>
>>92736628

Who was even there to take the pic like that of her so SHE could post it?

Oh wait her publicist probably did both.

At&t owns WB, right?
>>
>>92736557
I had no plans to see this but will if the reviews are good.
The last capeshit movie Ive seen were Logan and X Men Apocalypse, and I only did becausen I am XFag.
>>
>>92736557
Alright, sure. so was Batman V Superman but it was still a shitty movie. I don't care how much money it makes, if it's bad then it's bad.

I don't want it to be bad, I want DC to make good movies of their comics but so fare they have not and I don't think they're gonna break that track record, but we'll see.
>>
File: file.png (211KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
211KB, 485x500px
>>92736628
>>92736695
>>
What, did she want wonder woman to lez out?
>>
>>92736695
>At&t owns WB, right?

not yet but they're working on it

This is a weird question though, everyone carries a camera with them all the time on their phone. Just needs to be an artsy friend who takes the pic.
>>
People are giving it a standing ovation. Audience cry out for an encore when the credits roll. Wonder Woman is the height of cinema and will be remembered as the 21st centuries Citizen Kane.
>>
>>92736768

That luckily stopped enjoying what was in front of her in what was by what you can infer from Milana's reaction a compelling moment, that was sitting at the right angle with clear view of Milana, and decided to take a pic of her instead of looking at what Milana was looking. But I really don't think the person who took the picture was there to see the movie so much as catch those reactions. Nor do I think it's an artsy friend.
>>
>>92736586
I think its too late to switch gears now so even if this is the most casual friendly movie ever the kinofags will defend it as avante garde high art.
>>
>>92736557
this thread again?
>>
File: 1468203771154.png (216KB, 539x683px) Image search: [Google]
1468203771154.png
216KB, 539x683px
>It's another episode where /co/ takes the bait
>>
>>92736557
You're a massive faggot. Screencap this. Save as wallpaper. Tile.
I want you to remember this every single day.
>>
>>92736557

>highest grossing

Michael Bay movies are high grossing. Will it actually be any good?
>>
>>92736557
Why are you marvel shills so nervous? This shit has a $100M budget, barely any marketing, no star power whatsoever and they put it against Pirates of the Caribbean, it's obvious they went for a small niche movie

I know that when this movie gets a good RT score you guys will need some adjusting to the fact that critics are biased and corrupt, but everyone else already knows it and we're ok with that fact
>>
>>92736557
Why does this person have such a nice well lit photo from seats away in a theatre..
>>
File: 1490427089652.jpg (38KB, 590x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490427089652.jpg
38KB, 590x452px
>>92736745
I wondered the same thing.
>>
>>92737206
>Will it actually be any good?
pfft... AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>92737376
delete this. It is movie of the year
>>
>>92736628
She's literally not, she just plays ine on TV.
>>
>>92736768
>not yet but they're working on it
They did buy it. I don't think the transition has gone past the early stages, but ATT paid like 107 billion dollars for Time Warner.

Which means if they want to make that money back fast it is in their best interest to make sure their 'cinematic universe' starts churning out movies that make money.
>>
>>92737870
Wait a fucking second here anon, you're crying shill cause she's did AT&T commercials?
>>
>>92737870
>Occam's Razor
What's more likely here?
Is this just a social media post by an upcoming actress
Or
AT&T being concerned about if Wonder Woman is gonna do good?
>>
>>92737513
>not wanting WW to slam clam with homely British Etta Candy
>>
>>92737949
Occam's Razor has no place in DCEU threads, where there's a huge conspiracy of paid shills and brainwashing of the masses rather than Zack Snyder possibly making a dumb/bad movie.
>>
>>92736557
I am getting BvS flashbacks. The sheer unfiltered nerd autism.
This is going to be glorious.
>>
>>92737899
seriously took you this long to figure it out?
>>
>>92738017
I didn't think someone would be that dumb.
>>
File: 1478551850123.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478551850123.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>92736557
>just "happens" to be picture of some fad meme girl
>just happens to be crying but in a way that she keeps perfect facial expression, no contorted face associated with actual emotions, no running makeup
>she just happens to be very well lit
>she just happens to have ridiculous virtue signaling comments ready
>muh representation
Could this shit be any more obvious shilling from and for sjws made to go viral?
How stupid do they think people are? Apparently very much so.
>>
>>92737899
I wasn't referring to the pic in the OP specifically, but it makes sense from a business standpoint that AT&T would want a big potential money maker to go smoothly before it's even out the door so they can begin reclaiming their ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT BILLION dollars as quickly and painlessly as possible.

>>92737949
>Upcoming actress
Yeah, this up and coming actress who has been on TV commercials, films, and TV episodes for twenty years and is one of the most widely recognized corporate spokespeople in the country.

>AT&T being concerned about if Wonder Woman is gonna do good?
Are you implying that AT&T, who spent one hundred and eight billion (with a B) on Time Warner is not or should not be concerned about the fate of one of Warner's potentially biggest film endeavors?
>>
>>92738124
>just "happens" to be picture of some fad meme girl
Well it's from her instagram, where else do you expect her to post it?
>just happens to be crying but in a way that she keeps perfect facial expression, no contorted face associated with actual emotions, no running makeup
Couple things about the makeup first.
1)makeup doesn't run from a couple tears
2)it doesn't even look like she's wearing makeup
She's emotional, not flatout sobbing.
>>
>>92736557
>Hetero Normative
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>92738541
She just means she wanted a queer romance.
>>
>>92738541
If you're not a faggot, you deserve to be shamed.
>>
>>92738510

>getting that emotional over capeshit

That's how you know it's bullshit.
>>
>>92738573
Well fiction is meant to have emotional response.
>>
>>92738541
the way mentally ill people refers to a normal romance relationship.
>>
>>92738541
It's another word for normal, but these fags hate that the heterosexual romance is by definition the norm so they have to play with words to make it seem like it's anything other than.
>>92738510
Who took the picture? If she's busy crying who took it? Did she stop mid cry to tell someone to take her picture?
Did she tell someone to get ready for her to tear up and then take a picture?
Why is she so well lit?
If it's some random person that just happened to take the picture at that moment, why wouldn't they post it themselves for all the clicks? Why give her the picture that would benefit this unknown photographer if kept?
No, I don't buy this shit.
>>
>>92738587

Yeah and there's nothing suspicious about her perfectly photogenic emotional response for an action blockbuster.
>>
>>92738587

When was the last time you got that emotional about a comic book movie.

There's no right answer, if you respond to comic book movies like this then you have the emotional maturity of a teenager.
>>
>>92738864
>wheredoyouthinkweare.png
Seriously m8 this argument is so disingenuous considering this /co/
>>
>>92738864
Is boredom an emotion? Cause BvS put me to sleep
>>
>>92738725
Here's what happened:
This chick was finishing up a shoot for an AT&T commercial, when some guy, probably like a production assistant or something, comes up and asks her if she has time to talk to someone from 'the company'.

>Oh yeah, sure, I just finished up here
She responds.

So then she goes into this mid-level producer's trailer who probably got an email from some AT&T marketing bigwig.

>Hey Milana, you know how this company we all work for spent a shit-ton of money, like a quarter of all of our assets, on buying Time Warner? Well, Time Warner's DC movies tend to underperform - DC is a comic book company, by the way - and since we're spending all this money, we'll need to recoup it ASAP. So all the suits upstairs want this new Wonder Woman movie to do really well.

>Okay
Milana says
>Where do I come in?

>Well, they said in this email that they really want to push this movie on social media and, since you're a pretty big presence for us on there, we were wondering if you could say something nice about the film on Twitter or Instagram, or whatever. We'll pay to fly you out to a screening.

>I dunno, I'm not really into superheroes.

>That's okay, you don't even have to pay attention. Just wait for one of our guys to snap your picture and maybe shed a tear or something. Make some note about how great the movie was, but maybe it could have been even MORE feminist or inclusive or something like that. Sound good?

>Yeah, sure.
>>
>>92738787
There isn't, this is the age of social media and she's an actress. Peole taked pictures of their fucking lunch.
>>
>>92738927
>This chick was finishing up a shoot for an AT&T commercial
She's not even doing those commercials anymore you idiot.
>>
>>92738725
>Who took the picture?
A friend, ever had one of those?
>>
> I finally felt represented.

Or maybe you finally just realize what everyone else realized that superheroes are fun and for anyone to appreciate if they gave it a real chance. Fuck outta here with "Oh they finally are trying to reach out to ME!"
>>
>>92738902

The emotion I usually feel after seeing a DCEU film is buyer's remorse
>>
File: Vomit_girl.jpg (488KB, 655x976px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit_girl.jpg
488KB, 655x976px
>I felt represented
That's not normal. You should enjoy the story, the music and the visual, that is what films are about, not obsess about whether or not you personally feel that characters "represent you", which is a completely psychotic thing to say.

You wouldn't think it was fucking possible to watch movies wrong, but these shitty little faggots are doing it.
>>
>>92738725
>Why is she so well lit?
Cause the movie is over so the theater lights are on.
>>
>>92738930

Oh yeah, I forgot we're living in the stupid future.
>>
>>92738980
Nah fuck that, I say we picket until they give us a NEET superhero movie so I can feel represented. Having people that are successful at their jobs doesn't resonate with me at all
>>
>>92738951
She's still signed on to do them and they still air regularly.
>>
>>92736586
You think people who use the word "heteronormative" are mainstream?
>>
You guys are retarded and easier to bait than /pol/.
This chick literally admitted she used "heteronormative" in the wrong way and meant that she also wanted to see love portrayed between family or friends than just Diana and Steve.
>>
Guys, do you remember seeing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEbEHiPcO-8 and completely falling in love with Milana? Discovering her LivePrudeGirls stuff, her work on some tv shows, falling in love with her more and more?
Her great personality, her looks, her charisma and incredible comedic chops. How she seemed like the best person life could possibly provide?
And then she went political?

Honestly, the 2016 election ruined everyone I loved, be they Trump or Hillary supporters, it just made people retarded and more shitty. Fuck politics and all that crap.

Also the movie looks okay but who gives a fuck.
>>
File: awh shit.jpg (47KB, 429x311px) Image search: [Google]
awh shit.jpg
47KB, 429x311px
>crying about a superhero movie
-10 IQ
>thinking shitty one-dimensional characters played by actors somehow "represent" you
- 50 IQ
>recommending people watch it several times not because it's good, but because you think it was made personally for you
-90 IQ
>>
>>92738971

Why are her friends taking photos of her crying at the movies. Do they do this with every movie they watch with her or just this one? Why publish it? How long did it take them to get that shot? Did she notice her friend was photographing her instead of watching the movie?
>>
>>92738998
>you should enjoy the story
A good story needs good relatable characters.
>why can't she relate to male superheroes thats sexist what ever happened to the tolerant left
You're absolutely lying to me and yourself if you say that you don't relate to characters better if they're more readily like you.
>>
>>92739106
Not the one you're responding to, but are you aware of how Instagram works? People are attention whores, they post anything.
>>
>>92739107
Normal, intelligent people do not relate to fictional characters, you sad sperg.
>>
>>92739106
>Why are her friends taking photos of her crying at the movies
For instagram obviously
>do they do this for every movie
Probably not but this was a special screening, it was a noticeable occasion which you would want to document.
>why post it
Beamcause it's the age of social media and she's an actress.
>>
>>92739038
doesn't mean she's shilling Winder Woman for AT&T.
>>
>>92738971
If a friend was crying I wouldn't' take a picture of them, I would talk to them, who fucking takes an opportunity like this to take a picture of a friend when they are crying?
This is simply corporate social media viral advertising meant to look like a spontaneous sincere moment.
It couldn't be any more obvious.
>>
File: 1319219227628.png (79KB, 211x220px) Image search: [Google]
1319219227628.png
79KB, 211x220px
>>92739098

>Thinking having your political interests exploited by WB equates to representation.
>>
>>92739106
>Did she notice her friend was photographing her instead of watching the movie?
Oh I got it you're an idiot.
>>
>>92739235
>If a friend was crying I wouldn't' take a picture of them, I would talk to them, who fucking takes an opportunity like this to take a picture of a friend when they are crying?
Holy shit, in which era do you live?
>>
>>92739232
We went from:
>You fucking idiot, she's not even in those anymore!

To being proven wrong and then:
>B-b-but she might not be shilling!

You guys are pathetic.
>>
File: babbyladen.jpg (71KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babbyladen.jpg
71KB, 385x383px
>>92739246
She's definitely the kind of brainless retard a movie like that is made for, so in a way I suppose she's right when she thinks she's the target audience.

And I guess it makes sense a vapid, boring instagram-whore would be able to relate to a fictional character written by people with dollar signs in their eyes. She barely a person herself, after all.
>>
>>92739200

>actress
>Instagram
>social media

And you're telling me this wasn't staged for promotional purposes?
>>
>>92739311
Yeah.
>>
>>92738971
btfo
>>
>>92739289
>she's not even in those anymore!
She's not.
>>
>>92739195
What. Who is luke Skywalker you dumbass. I don't care about this "representation" bullshit but to claim that fiction movies aimed at the general audiences don't need relatable characters and that it's only for "spergs" is retarded
>>
>>92739274
The one that has manners and values.
You don't do that to a friend, maybe the rules are different for women, is that what you are? Since we're apparently playing the identity game.
>>
>>92739334

Oh okay. Well I don't believe you.
>>
>>92736557
>The Wonder Woman movie will be good
This is all I want, a bit of hope in the DCEU.

I don't know why anyone would want anything else. I want good DC and Marvel films. Hell, maybe we can get some good image films as well.
>>
>>92739274

Not everyone buys into this fake ass social media shit.
>>
>>92739425
People always want the movie they pay for to be good, but at some point you have to stop being idealistic and accept reality when you get a constant track record of being let down.
Something is clearly not working in the DCEU, some driving force behind these movies is inept.
>>
>>92739376
I see those Lily commercials all the time, and she's still under contract.
>>
>>92739289
>Occam's Razor
What's more likey:
A hollywood actress went to a premiere and put in her instagram
Or
AT&T is using her to shill for Wonder woman even though they will never see that money.
>>
>>92739266

No I'm just having trouble believing into the spontaneity of this photograph because it's obviously not fucking spontaneous you naïve shit.

She intentionally wanted a photo of herself crying to promote this film. Because photos like this don't happen unless it's planned. You don't have perfectly photogenic crying with the single finger up to her eye to catch the tear unless it's a promotional photo. People in a natural setting don't act like that.
>>
>>92739520
You see thise and she's under contract but she doesn't shoot them anymore.
>>
>>92739525
Or
WB is using a social media personality to promote their new movie.
I like how you pretend that somehow an actress can't have more than one job.
>>
>>92737376
Was also wondeting this
>>
>>92739529
>No I'm just having trouble believing into the spontaneity of this photograph
Why? Everyone has a phone of them now. It doesn't take much effort to snap a picture.
>>
>>92739596

Ok, so you're seriously going with this.

So you think the photo from op's image looks like the kind of picture you just casually take your phone out and snap? Perfect pose, perfect lighting?

You must be pretty stupid if you think we're that stupid.
>>
>>92739596
Did their phone magically illuminate the whole theater
>>
>>92739556
>Occam's razor
Because the lights are on.
Now I know what you're gonna say
>IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE
but who should this picture was taken in the middle of the movie?
That's an assumption.
>>
>>92739541
How the fuck do you know? She could have shot three or four of them last week for all we know.
>>
>>92739556
>>92739656
>>92739657
>>92739679
Movie ends, lights come on. Friend sees her teary eyes and decides to take a picture. Or, she wants to take a picture for insta because she was so moved and younger people love to take pictures of themselves.
This is not a huge stretch lol. We don't need to analyze everything like this.
>>
File: meh.jpg (29KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
29KB, 576x432px
The question is why do you give a shit about some random chick and get triggered like a bunch of tumblrinas.
>>
>>92739656
Well she's an actress so of course she's photogenic but you guys keep going back to lights.
Movies theaters have light you guys. Hell this could've been a bright ass screen but it's not a professional lit photo.
>>
>>92739525
>They will never see that money
AT&T will never see money from a company they acquired? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>92739721
Cause she's busy with other projects.
>>
>>92739756
Do you have a copy of her personal schedule or something? Actors work on multiple projects all the fucking time. She probably shoots like 10 commercials in a day, does some TV or YouTube project or whatever, and then gets a call to shoot 10 more.
>>
>>92736702

Just make sure the reviews actually think its good and not saying its "good because its a feminist movie." like they did with female Ghostbusters.
>>
>>92739726

Ok, I'm willing to concede it's real and it's just because they're young people. In which case they are just idiots and not part of a cynical marketing campaign.

The internet was a mistake.
>>
the picture is from a Q&A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00muFEop1vs
she shows up at about 9:15
>>
File: 1480770930877.png (404KB, 1898x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480770930877.png
404KB, 1898x405px
>>
>>92736557
Humanity exists because of "heteronormative" sex, what the fuck is her problem with nature?
>>
>>92740027
And then 1.jpg was never heard from again. Except all those times he came to shill Apocalypse
>>
>>92739953
What the heck. I'm watching in shitty quality because phone internet, is she breaking down while speaking? Is this movie the second coming of Christ?
>>
File: 1480771011141.png (725KB, 1868x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480771011141.png
725KB, 1868x802px
>>
>>92738124
This picture was taken during the Q&A, it even says she also cried during the Q&A. This didn't happen while the movie was on.
>>
File: 1480771109844.png (193KB, 849x305px) Image search: [Google]
1480771109844.png
193KB, 849x305px
>>
>>92740027
Funny thing is, it could actually make 1.6 bil if wasn't two days of ultron-tier movie.
>>
>>92740062
Nothing, see >>92739067
>>
When are the actual reviews coming in? Whatever the result I'm sure it's gonna beva spectacle. I want more pearls like "A SECOND FRESH REVIEW"
>>
>>92740212
It just won't be the same. It was a flash in the pan of a complete clusterfuck, coupled with tripfags pretending everything was fine. Even if JL is a massive clusterfuck it won't be the same reaction
>>
>>92740212
Monday. Two days before the international release.

I expect good reviews but people anticipating 90%+ universal acclaim are deluding themselves. A lot of people are praising it in comparison to BvS and SS but many still say it has big flaws.

My honest bet is 63%-76%.
>>
>>92739107
>You're absolutely lying to me and yourself if you say that you don't relate to characters better if they're more readily like you.
So she couldn't relate to a character like Storm because she is black. That seems a little bit problematic.... and by a little I mean A LOT. I expected more from a female like Milana.
>>
>>92740242
BvS is literally disappointment of the decade. Nothing can top that.
>>
>>92740242
Yeah i know, but the potential is there. SS also had it's funny moments, like when they put fan tweets in a trailer as if they were noteworthy reviews
>>
>>92736718
>so was Batman V Superman
No, the Dark Knight Rises was.
>>
I'm gonna guess 50% on Rotten Tomatoes and it will be a dud because literally no one gives a shit about Wonder Woman.
>>
File: June 2nd.jpg (69KB, 919x612px) Image search: [Google]
June 2nd.jpg
69KB, 919x612px
>>92740212
>>92740284
it's going to be beautiful
>>
>>92739062
In America and Europe? Yes.
>>
>>92740113
kek why even trust /co/
>>
>>92740290
I looked back through the archives, the reactions when the "Bruce gets lifted in a Christ like pose", or "granny's peach tea" are great. And the "it's fine, maybe SS will be good". Best part is a certain tripfag replying to shit going "NO IT'S GREAT THEY'RE WRONG FUCKING MARVEL REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>92740212
I'm gonna sip up the tears.

It will obviously do 80-90% on rotten tomatoes, but seeing anti-DC fans damage control will be funny
>>
File: 1470714390955.png (774KB, 741x529px) Image search: [Google]
1470714390955.png
774KB, 741x529px
Who took that picture?

Like seriously, did she start to well up and tell her publicist: "ok go over there I'm gonna wipe away a tear make sure it's a good photo with depth of field and shit"

jesus christ what a phony
>>
>>92740692
>It will obviously do 80-90% on rotten tomatoes

bruh...
>>
>>92740692
Every reaction (from official critics) have been positive, some saying it's the next dark knight

And it has no competition at all, what wen right?
>>
>>92740793
>Official critics
>>
>>92740793
No they're saying it's the best DC film since the Dark Knight which is the lowest fucking bar in existence
>>
>>92740838
If it's better than Lego Batman it must be really good though
>>
>>92740923
And I forgot Red too, another very good DC movie
>>
>>92740285
>So she couldn't relate to a character like Storm because she is black.
So this is a strawman arguement, almost a textbook example really.
>>
>>92740838
>Lego batman
>Dark knight rises

Both are better than 95% of all capeshit, so it's not a low bar
>>
>>92736557
You dont have to give them money. None of us do. Hell we can watch the fucking movie to bitch bout it and sitll not give them money, we have ways. If you give them money and you know what you are getting in to, then you are part of the problem that you scream about.

Speak with your wallet, not just your keyboard. Or shut the fuck up cuckers.
>>
>>92737949
You fail at occam's razor because the two conditionals are not necessarily separated.

>>92739311
Hey, maybe she's a cry at the Q+A emotional lightweight giving an honest response, and her publicist with a good eye for photography took advantage.

But more seriously, I imagine cellphones and cameras would be policed up the wazoo at a showing/event like this. 90 seconds with the photostream of the event will tell you if this is a work. Or 6 seconds of the person who shot the photo.
>>
>>92740175
So she backpedalled after noticing she went too ham on the feministing.
>>
>>92741016
It's not enough to just not see it or not pay to see this piece of shit you have to keep others from seeing the movie too

so shoot up a theater make bomb threats just do your part to make sure we never have to see another DC movie again

because even when JUSTass League bombs if this does well they'll keep making them
>>
>>92741089
She didn't backpedal in anything, she just clarified her statement.
>>
>>92741016
did you reply to the wrong thread? happens to me sometimes
>>
>>92741089
people are allowed to make a mistake in word usage without there being some huge agenda, she seems normal
>>
>>92736557
>implying the general public gives a fuck about that shit

Nothing from DC not featuring Batman characters will outperform anything that does.
>>
>>92741097
Cringe, and reported to the feds for inciting violence and making bomb threats :^)
>>
>>92741016
I'm provably skipping this one. Unless both critics and normal people/anons start swearing is genuinely good, of course. This time I'm not curious enough to watch it regardless of the reception
>>
>>92741139
It's only competition is Spiderman (a future bomb)
The general public will have nothing else to watch but this
>>
File: 1495397477533.jpg (205KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1495397477533.jpg
205KB, 600x691px
>Willie-Wagglers will be considered as bad as Neo-Nazis by normalfags after this film
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1800x2000px
>>92741097
marvel fans, everyone
>>
>>92741138
>>92741109
Yeah defend your tv commercial waifu

She knew what she was doing when she used that buzzword
>>
File: 1490231782032.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490231782032.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>92741178
>Spider-Man
>A future bomb
>>
>>92741209
It's ok to make mistakes, she is a nice girl. Please do not bully.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.