[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unpopular opinion coming through so, ducktales 2017 when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ducktales 2017.jpg (591KB, 2000x879px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales 2017.jpg
591KB, 2000x879px
unpopular opinion coming through

so, ducktales 2017

when it comes out, you fags are gonna probably say "oh shit, another good reboot!". some phrases will be thrown around, "oh nice it hasn't changed much from the original", "oh cool the characters haven't changed one bit" "oh cool it sticks close to the original series' humor" (like you fags are saying about spongebob season 10 being just like seasons 1 - 3, AND like some of you did when powerpuff girls 2016 came out) when in fact, just like spongebob season 10 and ppg2016, it clearly does FUCKING NOT

I FUCKING HATE IT, it uses that cringeworthy akward humor teens use nowadays, which makes me want to punch them in the face, and now that I mentioned face punching, what about those character designs? huey dewey and louie have extremely punchable faces. like, what gives man? couldn't they have designed their bodies better? couldn't they have given them normal sized heads instead of jimmy neutron-sized ones? not only that, but other characters (namely scrooge) act out of character, too out of character.

the plot/storylines probably won't be much better either, the original series had a perfect balance between drama and humor. but judging by this one's trailer, it definitely won't.

are you faggots this blinded by nostalgia that you ignore every reboot's flaws just because you wish it was 100% like the original?
>>
>>92736093
DuckTales is fucking garbage anyway. It shits all over the original Carl Barks comics.
>>
>>92736093
All I know is I hate how they made Huey, Dewey and Louie into annoying teens.
>>
>>92736093
I'll check it out but and probably because I have little memory of the original show other than the song and it existed.
>>
>>92736093
You're just getting old and the humor that is geared towards modern children just doesn't appeal to you any more, sorry Grandpa
>>
>>92736093
I've got a great idea: why doesn't everybody wait until the show actually comes out before we judge it.
>>
>>92736093
>another good reboot!
>>
>>92736093
>I'm mad that I grew up
Hurry up and die grandpa
>>
>>92736173
Have you seen how is a common kid of their age now?
They are fucking spot on.

>>92736184
This man gets it.
It's not a continuation or a revival for people who enjoyed the original, it's a modernized version for kids of today, the sooner you understand this, the sooner you will stop being mad at it.
>>
>Oh shit, another good reboot
>Ooh look at me, I'm such a thought-provoking rebel making up things that never happened so I can look like IM the one whose opinions are different

Stop being so pathetic
>>
I love how people immidietly jump the shark while talking about reboots. How about we wait and actually see some episodes? Nuh uh, lets scream about fuckin character designs (which look OK for me) and some dumb promo clips that are made to target children specifically!!
>>
File: thumbnail copy.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail copy.png
7KB, 230x219px
stop calling me grandpa, I'm only 28
>>
>>92736400
You mean you're 82? That's old, gramps.

Wait a minute, I think I know what's going on here, this old sack of shit worked on the original show and thinks this new remake is bastardizing the original.

Can't wait until you die.
>>
>>92736093
>"oh cool it sticks close to the original series' humor"
>like some of you did when powerpuff girls 2016 came out

Ok now your just full of shit. I don't think I saw one person say it was the same, maybe some " give it a chance!" folks but no one said it was the same.
>>
>>92736400
Stop being a dumb cunt then.
>>
>>92736129
>it's not like the version I like most, so it's shit
>>
File: retard.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>ranting about the quality of a show you havent watched

>ranting about the quality of a show that isn't even out yet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.