[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we're going to finally see what she looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0657.png (306KB, 540x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.png
306KB, 540x615px
Do you think we're going to finally see what she looks like in a flashback in the upcoming episodes?
>>
File: Pinky 01.png (468KB, 1280x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Pinky 01.png
468KB, 1280x1033px
I want Pinky almost as much as I want Jaspdemption.
>>
File: poil.png (60KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
poil.png
60KB, 250x239px
>>92735094
Don't you find it strange that both Pink Diamon and Rose have pink gemstones in their bellybuttons? I won't even be surprised if Rose turned out to be Pink Diamond, despite how stupid that would be after glorifying her to be a "war criminal" or some shit.
>>
>>92735127
She just seems like the most innocent out of the diamonds, so it'd be fun to get an appearance. She clearly had close bonds with the other diamonds, wanted to save some of humanity, and she was the most inexperienced. Earth was her first and only attempt to conquer.
>>
>>92735094
i know this might never happen, but i would like to see a prequel show that talks about rose's part in the war and the aftermath of the war.
>>
>>92735166
Isn't the placement of the Diamonds' gems like their rank? White is the head, and she has the most planets conquered.

Pink is the lowest ranking Diamond, and she only attempted to conquer one planet.
>>
>>92735242
so do you imply that the lowest ranking diamond has her gem right on her crotch?
>>
>>92735242
I'm guessing Blue and Yellow Diamond are equal in rank, since both of their gems are in their upper torso area?
>>
>>92735179
>She just seems like the most innocent out of the diamonds
We have never seen her before and all we know about her is that Rose "if you kill your enemies, they win" Quartz felt the need to permanently kill her.
>>
>>92735368
Pink Diamond was determined not to fail. If this was her first colony, and it was a failure from a rebellion, she'd probably be disgraced. Diamonds are clearly known for the planets they conquered, as per the mural. It's a way of showing rank and strength. Pink probably wouldn't have stopped, and thus more death and destruction would have befallen the Earth.
>>
>>92735242
It's related to chakra points and their personality
>>
>>92735094
How did Rose even manage to kill her?, seems a little sketchy
>>
La neta si
>>
>>92737292
With her sword, most likely.
>>
>>92737292

Gems can be shattered, and Rose had a blacksmith who made gem shattering weapons. Most gems don't seem to shield their actual gems from harm during battle, so one good shot would be all it takes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.