[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, how did this guy survive having his torso smashed in by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: whiplash.jpg (50KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
whiplash.jpg
50KB, 420x420px
So uh, how did this guy survive having his torso smashed in by a car multiple times again?
>>
>>92734228
The car wasn't moving that fast and he's a big guy.
It's also a movie based upon comicbook shenanigans.
>>
>>92734274
You say that only because it's an MCU movie, if it was a DC movie you would say the whole movie was ruined because of that glaring and retarded issue
>>
>>92734291
No, I wouldn't at all.
Why are you trying to instigate company wars?
Are you 12 years old?
Do you have a mental deficiency?
>>
>>92734291
>I am looking to start an internet fight
>>
>>92734300
No, I'm simply pointing out a fact. This is fucking retarded and yet nobody brings it up, why did he have seemingly superhuman strength despite...you know, not having any at all? Why did the movie treat his shitty S&M gear as if it were an armored suit?
>>
>>92734373
>I'm simply pointing out a fact.
No, you're shitposting and you know it.

>superhuman strength
Higher than average endurance, maybe, but not even close to super human.
IRL people have lived through worse.

>Why did the movie treat his shitty S&M gear as if it were an armored suit?
They didn't.

Now stop your attempt at company wars because you're a pansy who can't fathom the idea of someone not dying to something that should have just hurt him like it did,
fuckwit.

It was accurate to real life.
>>
>>92734373
>nobody brings it up
It's a 7 year old movie that's the least memorable of the IM franchise.
It's a pretty mediocre movie to begin with, some powerlevel mishap is really not going to rustle anyone but an autist.
>>
>>92734411
It was not accurate to real life you cocksucker, it was NOT, he got ran into by a fucking car multiple times while practically nude

You're making bullshit excuses
>>
>>92734469
>You're making bullshit excuses
No, I'm wasting time trying to explain something to someone who doesn't care about the answer and only wants to shitpost.

Look at you, you're irrationally mad about someone not dying by getting hit by a car in a movie based on a comicbook series.
I don't know why you're expecting "realism" in a movie like this, especially this many years later, but I'd suggest reevaluating your life.
>>
What happened in the comic?
>>
Maybe you're both stupid and need to stop furthering this pointless argument.
>>
>>92734373
I´m an autist and will focus on details which nobody cares because I´m an austist with autism.
>>
>>92734524
Lots and lots of gay sex
>>
>>92734597
Hah, when it's the MCU details don't matter, when it's literally any other movie franchise every details matter
I'm sick of you, puke, you're shit and this movie is shit
>>
>>92734637
>company wars
>>
when man vant burd
car is no obstacle
>>
File: 1495850513750.png (357KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
1495850513750.png
357KB, 800x826px
>>92734637
DCEUfagboys are so insecure. Holy shit.
>>
>>92734637
You already had it explained to you, nerd.
>>
File: Remove Aliens.webm (3MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Aliens.webm
3MB, 856x480px
>>92734228
>So uh, how did this guy survive having his torso smashed in by a car multiple times again?
He is Russian.
>>
>>92734274
>>92734291
MCU: "dude it's a comic book movie"
DCEU: "WOW SUPERMAN TOTALLY KILLED THAT GUY DESPITE HIM SAYING HE DIDN!T KILL ANYONE!
>>
>>92734291
Here's your (you)

Free of charge

Now kindly fuck off with your company war bullshit
>>
>>92734680
>posting animu weeb pokemon images
Wouldn't expect anything less from you, puke
>>
>>92734718
beat me to it
>>
>>92734679
This guy and his fucking burd.
>>
File: serious actor jonah hill.jpg (173KB, 1704x568px) Image search: [Google]
serious actor jonah hill.jpg
173KB, 1704x568px
>>92734750
>something dumb happens in an MCU movie
>well duh, they're dumb action movies
>something dumb happens in a DCEU movie
>NO! IT WASN'T DUMB YOU MOUSEKETEER! SNYDER IS A GENIUS, THAT WAS ALL PLANNED TO SIGNIFY HE ISN'T JESUS! KIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>92734274
He's a big guy for Tony
>>
>>92734957
Difference is that nothing dumb ever happens in a DCEU movie while in the MCU it's all dumb.
>>
>>92734997
SAVE
>>
>>92735002
ME

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>92734997
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>92735092
You'll never be able to point out something dumb in a DCEU film while MCU flicks always have really stupid, nonsensical things in them. This is because the people making the DCEU films actually care.
>>
>>92735112
>You'll never be able to point out something dumb in a DCEU film
You mean you'll never agree with anything someone points out as stupid.
And then you'll post dumb shit like this >>92734637
>>92734750
>>
>>92734718
How did a nuke mess Clark up that badly?
>>
>>92734228
ANON THEY'RE CAPEMOVIEA
It doesn make any sense IRL
>>
>>92734228
same way Tony survived rocket boosting into concrete hard enough to crack it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.