[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me a rundown on what's happened in Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1279817782811.gif (567KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1279817782811.gif
567KB, 355x200px
Someone give me a rundown on what's happened in Adventure time since the comet episode
>>
>>92734082
Susan and Finn are from a secret set of islands that the humans moved to in order to escape nuclear war. Technology advanced until one scientist accidentally unleashed a plague. Finn's mom uploaded her mind and now takes care of everyone using robot bodies. The plague has long been defeated.

When Finn returns from the island it turns out Patience St. Pim, the ice elemental, powered up the other elementals, Bubbleum, Slime Princess, and Fire Princess, and they're either unconsciously, or consciously in PB's case, changing everyone in their corners of Ooo to be more like them.

Finn teams up with Lumpy Space Princess, she saves the day, St. Pim freezes herself for another millennia or whatever, and now Jake looks like the creature that impregnated his dad.
>>
>>92734082
>Finn and Jake have learned more a out themselves by little adventures sprinkled here and there
>Bubblegum gets her kingdom back and adjusts to stop spying on her people
>Marcy goes through an 8 episodes miniseries to stop a vampire king
>Bmo goes through self discovery in half hour special
>Finn and Jake help Prismo destroy alternative versions of the Lich in different dimensions but leave a very important thread dangling
>Lady Rainicorn, Jake's daughters, lemongrab, other characters get development
>A past elemental named Patience goes crazy and starts a plan in Ice King's basement
>A crazy bitch named Dr. Gross tries experimenting on Finn and Jake then Tiffany BTFOs her but he takes his life to do so.
>Susan Strong gets all buff and evil due to her being under control of Dr.Gross and some weird machine
>Finn battles her which results in his grass sword splitting off and becoming sentient. His name is Fern and he's like a chad version of Finn who sucks at everything
>Jaaaaammmes Baaaaxter finds peace in his life and moves on from ball dancing to just dancing.
>Bonnibel discovers she can shoot jellybeans out her hand like a previous elemental.
>Patience sets her plan into motion as Finn and Jake take off for a strange set of islands.
>The two find humans there, and they are all in a fake world run by Finn's mother, who downloaded herself into the computer.
>Susan finds her girlfriend and goes off with her
>Finn and Jake come back and find ooo fucked up.
>Finn and Jake gather the element charms from The Lich with LSP being the ultimate hero
>Patience decides to wait another 1000 years
>ooo goes back to normal
>Jake loses his stretchy dog part and becomes alien like the one that bit Joshua on the head.
Finn and Jake hug and plan on finding a way to fix it.

I liked the new seasons, very decent. Lots of filler though be aware of that.
>>
>>92734082
Shipping autism.
>>
>>92734082
You really need to just watch it, because a lot happens that's hard to explain. Trust me, it's good. The big stuff would be Marceline's miniseries ('Stakes') about her vampirism and how she became a vampire. Betty starts tampering with Ice King's crown and trying to return him to normal. Finn goes on a journey to find an island populated by humans in the 'Islands' miniseries. And the land of Ooo gets taken over and transformed by the four elements, Fire, Ice, Candy and Slime in the recent 'Elements' miniseries.

If you don't want to watch everything, here are the most important episodes:
>Varmints
>Stakes (somewhat optional)
>King's Ransom
>Crossover
>Hall of Egress
>Flute Spell
>Broke His Crown
>I Am a Sword
>Bun Bun
>Normal Man
>Elemental

And then everything from Preboot onwards.
>>
File: 1487306185593.gif (902KB, 418x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487306185593.gif
902KB, 418x272px
>>92734186
Is it as bad as it sounds like?
>>
File: 1479697479328.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1479697479328.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>92734279
>>Susan finds her girlfriend and goes off with her
Explain
>>
>>92734322
Not them, but season 8 has been really good.

>>92734186
>or consciously in PB's case
What? No.
>>
>>92734322
Like most of AT it's just a rushed payoff.

>>92734322

>>92734352
It's not girlfriend in the romantic sense but rather 'female friend from intellectual caste (Susan was from warrior caste) whom I betrayed by forcing her to stay in the islands in my youth'
>>
>>92734322
Nah I've enjoyed it. That was just a simple explanation of what happened.
>>
>>92734359
She seemed aware of what was going on.
>>
>>92734387
So did Flame Princess, but they were in an altered state of mind because they were consumed by their elemental powers.
>>
Egress is the best episode since Pendleton stepped down.
>>
>>92734321
>>Stakes (somewhat optional)
Never go full retard.
>>
>>92734423
I'm not sure what side you're taking here, but I really liked Stakes and would recommend watching it, but it's not crucial to understanding what's happening now. I'm just trying to make it easier for them if they want to quickly catch up.
>>
>>92734462
It resolves the KoO shit
>>
>>92734474
That's fair. It'd be easy to fill in the blanks on that though. All that matters is she got her kingdom back somehow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.