[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw /co/ doesn't remember the Real Adventures of J

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

> tfw /co/ doesn't remember the Real Adventures of Johnny Quest

How do you not remember the based into:

https://youtu.be/gIuuPTM3nSc
>>
>>92732845
All I remember was the opening.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uuJULBkHG4
>>
>>92732906
So does the Nostalgia Critic.
>>
I'm not the only one that fapped to Jessie, am I?
>>
I vaguely remember liking it but I have a feeling I'll hate it now if I try to rewatch. The only parts I remember more than a little of is the one episode where they end up possessed by ghosts, and the fact that most of the other episodes had some Tron-type cyberworld they traversed.
>>
>>92732845
those memories
>>
I a remember the original Jonny Quest.
>>
>>92733271
Questworld and the intro are what I remember
>>
>>92732845

One thing I forgot about this series was how they didn't stray at all from pretty mature violence. I remember a guy getting shot and paralyzed right on screen. A lot of live-action TV shows can't get away with that.
>>
>>92734818
I remeber the later season budget cut to the show.

Questworld stopped being in 3D and was just animated with a filter.

Looked a lot better actually.
>>
>>92733271
I actually think the opposite, thinking back to the plotlines of the show and stuff, I think everything except the 3DCG questworld bits would hold up well
>>
>>92733271
I went back and watched a few a while back. Some of it really holds up.
>>
>>92732845
I remember having a crush on Jessie as a kid.
>>
>>92732845
I remember the nightmare fueled Sea Lab episode.
>>
>>92737166
The best episode. It could make the transition to a live action horror movie and nobody would have any idea it was originally a cartoon.
>>
>>92737216
That shit scared the piss outta me back then!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.