[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hulk, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Hulk, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, Black Panter, etc.

Marvel has really blown their load early. I'm not sure how they expect the MCU to last for decades. They've used nearly all the popular characters they have the rights to in less than 10 years.
>>
>>92729582
Yeah, but they've also managed to take a fuckton of characters most of the mainstream has never heard of and turned them into massive hits.

I think they'll manage to milk the MCU for at least another 10 years.
>>
>implying that any of these characters aside from maybe Hulk and Spider-Man were popular with normies before the MCU
>>
Yeah they really should have just stretched everything out across 900 movies.

Really? You're blaming them for just giving people what they want to see?

The whole cinematic universe concept is such cancer because it created people like you who think everything needs to be "built up".
>>
>>92729582
GET READY FOR DARKHAWK BABY
>>
Nova
Quasar
Sentry
Thunderbolts
>>
>>92730823
Oh, and Hit-Monkey.
>>
>>92729582
>2032
>RDJ has died from a coke related cardiac event, so Marvel casts Riri, star of the critically acclaimed Invincible Ironheart, as his successor
>Paramount loosens its iron grip on Hulk, but by then Ruffalo is old and busted so they get the son of North Korean* refugees to replace him
>Captain America is replaced by his 2099 counterpart, who is in a sexually violent polyamorous relationship with Prowler and Silk

etc

*Time Traveller's Note: North Korea falls in 2026 thanks to the great leadership of President Pence riding a wave of goodwill after his Health Department created a vaccine that eradicated homosexuality in humans
>>
Thing is, they are doing the right move. Cause right now, they're setting the grounds for a post initial Avengers lineup.
>>
>>92729582
they didn't expect the moviesverse to last this long. Their lies about having it all planned out is bullshit
>>
>>92729582
They'll make an Ultimate MCU.
>>
>>92732837
HEROES REBORN
>>
>blown their load early

its been almost ten fucking years, yea go and get fucked.
>>
>>92729582
>guardians of the galaxy, ant-man, hawkeye
they can use anyone they want, if they run out of popular characters, then they can can make a an obscure one popular
>>
>>92729582
Yeah, now that those characters have appeared they can never be used again, thus sayeth the Living Tribunal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.