[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that it's over, we can all agree that Samurai Jack is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: s-jack.jpg (30KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
s-jack.jpg
30KB, 214x317px
Now that it's over, we can all agree that Samurai Jack is the swan song of Western animation and that Western animation is officially dead now, right?
>>
>>92723894
What makes a 'great' Western animated show anyway? A serious plot line? Great action?
>>
>>92723894
Western animation died in 2005.
>>
ITT: how long can a bunch of basement-dwelling neckbeards whine and bitch because a cartoon didn't end the way they thought it should end?
>>
It's not even worth of being called a swan song so no. I'm still holding up for better stuff in the future.
>>
Not yet, but it sure as shit didn't help, no point of having adult cartoons if the writing is as shitty and condescending as kid's shows.
>>
>>92723894
>Now that it's over, we can stop making these threads
>>
>>92724163
Nope.
>>
>>92723894
That would imply that Samurai Jack fit that role and wasn't a massive disappointment beyond episode 3.
>>
Castlevania is still coming out, though.
>>
>>92724147
>How dare a show remain faithful to its older seasons

That's a bad thing now?

>>92723894

No, we can't agree on that. If you don't like it, fine, but don't try to turn /co/ into your hugbox.
>>
>>92725384
Huh? I did like it. What I'm saying is that Samurai Jack season 5 will be the last good thing to come from Western animation.
>>
File: schwarbage.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
schwarbage.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>92724092
>those endless "/co/ can write a better Samurai Jack ending" threads
>>
>>92724092
But the whole season was terrible.
>>
File: 1495696630833.png (152KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1495696630833.png
152KB, 500x374px
You know how literally anyone can prove Western animation is dead? by pointing out the fact that there are a large number of people who claim that SU is the best cartoon out right now
>>
>this thread AGAIN

get fucked
>>
>more original animated shows being made every year than ever before
>animation is dead
pick one

Are you too young to remember the '60s where television animation was barely a thing, 70s that were nearly nothing but adaptations, the 80s that were nearly nothing but toy commercials? Had a resurgence in the 90s thanks to Roger Rabbit and whatnot. Petered off in the late 90s, came back stronger and kept going in the late 2000s and 2010s.

It's like how HBO kicked off quality television in the '90s and kept working up, and now we're at a point where TV shows are so theatrical they're probably better than movies.

This is happening as we speak to cartoons.
>>
File: Willhem.png (428KB, 792x556px) Image search: [Google]
Willhem.png
428KB, 792x556px
>>92727932
This.

>>92723894
Maybe you should start whatching other things?

Pic related is kino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlg8Y_mLfA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.