[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all you troubles, problems and worries and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 1545721-s705.jpg (130KB, 534x379px) Image search: [Google]
1545721-s705.jpg
130KB, 534x379px
Tell me all you troubles, problems and worries and I'll try to help you out
>>
File: tumblr_oga1pbyLpC1rdlfnuo3_1280.gif (57KB, 542x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oga1pbyLpC1rdlfnuo3_1280.gif
57KB, 542x356px
I have a crippling fear of failure and I get distracted super easily.

How do I fix this, oh mighty man of high quality iron and carbon?
>>
>>92721110
Son, you need to realise failure is part of inner growth. You can't get to mars without one or two rocket malfunctions

What matters is if you're able to get back and learn from those failures

Easily distracted? Tell me one thing you enjoy doing, that you focus on well
>>
I've got a cold
>>
File: supergirl-superman.jpg (17KB, 575x302px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl-superman.jpg
17KB, 575x302px
>>92721359
Lots of water, Vitamin C and sunlight

And Superman comic books
>>
I can't get a woman i have 0 chance with out of my head.
>>
>>92721483
You like comics and cartoons right? Go watch Wonder Woman, there will be tons of single girls who care about comic books too
>>
I have this condition were my stomach dosen't digest food well. Like my stomach empties slower than normal so every time I eat I feel bloated and nauseous and generally just sick... It's ruining my life I dont enjoy things anymore I'm just always sick. There is no cure apparently and the doctors can't really seem to do anything except tell me to change my diet but its not really working. I dont really want to kill myself but I dont want to live like this either...
>>
>>92721081
As a lifelong fan of Marvel Comics I want to keep supporting them and buy new books from them weekly, I really do, but it's hard to do when they keep shoving garbage like America Chavez, Carol Danvers, Moon Girl, and "nothing will be the same"-events every other month...
>>
>>92721659
That must be difficult

What do you look forward to daily? What are your hobbies?
>>
>>92721081
I'm becoming more attracted to a co-worker who has many similar interests as mine, but all of my past relationships have ended in disaster one way or another and I fear another tumble down the rabbit hole. Plus I've been focusing on building up my own sense of self worth and wanted to stay away from relationships for awhile. Still, can't deny I'm drawn to this person more every day
>>
How do we fix the DCEU?
>>
>>92721673
Yeah, i hear you, the event fatigues and all

But you can do something about it, write to marvel, even tweet one of the writers. People will start supporting you and they'll eventually reconsider

What books are you currently reading?
>>
>>92721889
You like her but you want to avoid relationships for some time, which one matters more to you?

Do you have any idea why past relationships failed? What do you always notice when a relationship you're in is about to fail? We can isolate these causes and figure out a solution
>>
>>92721913
>What books are you currently reading?
If we're talkin' Marvel books: Star Wars. The last superhero book I bought from them was whatever issue of Civil War II where Bruce Banner was killed.
>>
>>92721844
I guess comics and cartoons but I seem to be enjoying them less and less... I haven't evern watched Samurai Jack despite being a huge fan as a kid because I dont think Ill enjoy it as much feeling this way. IDK I know other people have it worse with terminal diseases and stuff but what is the point of life if you never really feel good?
>>
>>92721659
>>92721844

>>92721899
What's bad about the DCEU from your perspective?
>>
>>92722015
Have you tried other brands like Image or DC?

You could also do what you stated before, stop buying their books. They'll realise that their losing their core fans with all the changes their making, and they'll revert back.
>>
>>92722041
I think you might be depressed too, you're losing the enjoyment of things you liked to do and you feel like there's no point

There are forum's for people with the same experiences and they can give you tips on how to control it. What's one goal you've set yourself this year?
>>
>>92721418
Thanks
>>
>>92722190
>Have you tried other brands like Image or DC?
Yep: I get books from IDW, Dynamite, DC, and Space Goat monthly. Marvel's main Star Wars series is the only book I buy from them now.
>>
I know I need to get a job, but I can't bring myself to care about getting a job, but I don't want to see a therapist.
>>
>>92722015
>>92722190
>>92722413
You're keeping the industry alive, keep up the good work

And are you enjoying them?
>>
>>92722482
Why don't you care about getting a job exactly?
>>
File: 1495730732011.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495730732011.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>92722003
Yeah, the reason was me. Every time I was in a relationship i would start to want to drift away. I was always introverted and really preferred my alone time, but I also craved any attention sent my way due to a crippling sense of loneliness/self-hatred. So, paradoxically, I hated having to give my time for another person but also desperately wanted to be with someone.

Hence why I'm focusing on me these days, to better ground myself and not freak the fuck out whenever I had even the slightest amount of affection given to me.

>tfw the Yondu/Rocket exchange on the bridge in Guardians 2 cut me right to the bone
>>
>>92722502
>And are you enjoying them?
Yes, I am. All the books I get currently combined are better than any superhero book i've gotten from Marvel in the last 2 maybe 3 years.
>>
I have a crippling phobia of asteroids/meteors/comets.
>>
>>92722323
my only goal for the past few years has been to feel better... You are right I am depressed but I dont really know what to do about it... I am on an anti depressant but it dosent change the fact that I'm sick. I know Im sounding like a whiny bitch at this point... thank you for trying to help anon
>>
>>92721081
I used to really want to be a writer and wrote shit all the time, but now I'm massively burned out and don't know where I should go with my life. Can't even write a hundred words on a Word Document without thinking my writing's shit and deleting it. And I'm not sure how I can get that passion back, let alone turn it into something that can help me prosper in life.
>>
The woman I love is married, her and her husband are two of my closest friends in the world. He told me once that if he died tomorrow morning he hoped she'd end up with me so she could be happy and I cried alone that night out of guilt and shame. I can't cut them out of my life but these feelings are eating me alive inside and i can't form meaningful relationships with other women as a result.

What's the quickest, least messy way to kill myself?
>>
>>92722666
They could easily reduce this planet to nothing in hours, but thankfully it's statistically impossible
>>
I want more than anything to do something to save lives (EMT, firefighter, ect.), but i'm too afraid of failing someone.
>>
>>92722750
Tell that to the dinosaurs.
>>
>>92721081
Comfyfags are cancer and have daddy issues
>>
I have a bachelor's degree in English, and have no idea what to do with it. Mostly because I'm scared of getting a job I don't have interest in, and then wasting my entire life there because I'd be too submissive to quit.
>>
>>92721081
I had sex with a bear in Vietnam and now some guy with a skull painted on his chest keeps trying to kill me
>>
>>92722724
Suicide because of unrequitted love. Fuck you pussy there are people with cancer and people that starve everyday and you want to die because you like a girl who is with your friend? Shit nigger at least you have friends some people dont even have that. You are faggot pussy bitch
>>
>>92722637
I see, do you also try to not get too attached? Some people feel like they'll get abandoned
You start thinking "what's wrong with me"

Telling you to try again would just be too easy, we're not here to treat the symptoms, but to treat the cause. So where is this self hatred coming from? When did you first experience it?

Haven't watched GOTG 2 yet, still saving up funds
>>
Are you that Ultra anon in Arrow threads that offers help
Because you are a stand up guy anon
>>
>>92722710
Do drugs. Seriously
>>
>>92722643
Originally you did not want to peruse anything outside your comfort zone, but you managed to move past it and it worked out for the better

I think we can all learn a lesson here
>>
>>92722872
This, but with less name calling.
>>
>>92722822
As a fellow eng major fag, i can tell you strait up its a nice thing to have and not much else. If you want to go into teaching its pretty essential but most other places only care you managed to get a degree.

If you went with English, I assume you mean towards the creative type. Have you thought about becoming a writer? Doesn't have to be novels, could be blogs or reviews of shit. Most people argue English is a shit degree but if you do some digging you'll find its surprisingly flexible with what it opens up for you
>>
>>92722826
Tell him that the bear consented.
>>
Anxiety and paranoia has almost conquered my life. I used to go on roadtrips without a second thought, now driving across town takes all of my effort (what if someone crashes into me? what if someone robs the house when I'm gone? what if I'm just wasting my money?)

Obviously I'm on the verge of losing my job and the few friends I have left because of this behavior.

I've tried hobbies, like drawing and guitar, but even with video games I'm overwhelmed by all my past failures and can't even make myself start again.

Tried going back to school for IT but discovered I'm too fucking dumb for electronics and Cisco networking. Everything else seems like a sweet way to incur large amounts of debt and anxiety.

At least there's comic books! A momentary diversion on the road to the grave, as Cornelius Bear would say.
>>
>>92722710
Post one of your works
>>
>>92723025
I tried that but he keeps saying his father would never consent
>>
>>92721081
Batman won't rape the Joker.
>>
>>92722724
Don't. If you kill yourself, what then? What have you accomplished?

So the woman you love is married. Go out and look for another woman. I know you said you can't form relationships because you think she's the one, but that's the self defeating prophecy. Tell yourself you can
>>
>>92723038
T: ...and that’s why Asher deserved everything that happened.
A: Yeah, yeah.
(drinks from pint)
(immediately spews it out)
A: What was that?!
(bartender goes up to him and glances into his eyes)
B: Piss and vinegar.
T: Vinegar?
A: I’ll have your hide!
(tries to get out of his stool, but ends up falling down)
B: Gotta pay extra for that.
T: So you want it in check or--
A: No, you are not paying that fucker! As soon as I get up--
T: In three hours?
B: A day?
A: I’ll have your hide, you fucker! As soon as I can roll onto my stomach...
>>
I'm worried my fapfiction is a little too much like De Stijl's art.
>>
>>92722822
Go back into education and learn something that will get you the job you want

You can do journalism with that degree i think.
>>
>>92723036
Right, so you have Paranoia and Anxiety disorder. These are the things that keep you down daily

Now tell me 5 things that keep you happy, that make you want to go on
>>
>>92723231
I thought you said you were bad?

What does /co/ think of this guys work?
>>
>>92722886
Mostly stems from the girl I lost my virginity to accusing me of raping her in a blind panic since her family was super Catholic but also from my parents not really being there for me. Mom was a perfectionist clean freak that was NEVER satisfied with most things I did and dad remarried, got two step kids older than me, and kinda just pushed me to the back burner.most of my life.

So yeah, never really had a chance to establish some healthy self-respect. Was always working to please others in a vain attempt to win the affection I never got from the people I needed it the most from.

You should see Vol 2, better than the first though be prepared for hard hitting feels
>>
>>92723338

Comics, old movies, some video games, genre fiction, anime
>>
>>92723231
>>92723392
I like it. Has that Tarantino-esque pop to the dialogue.
Also
>your mother fucking life ends thirty minutes from now!
>>
>>92723427
Catholic women are
>>
Whoops, something went wrong.
Will pick it up tomorrow if possible, in the mean time, someone pick up where i left off
>>
File: waifu threads.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
waifu threads.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>92722724
oh for

OK

so my bff is a married person, right

and yeah you know what we're cool with it, but we'd fuck in a heartbeat if it wasn't a dumb idea

so instead we make each other laugh and talk about just fuckin nothing most of the time and sometimes we talk about serious stuff and try to help each other out

what we don't do

is get het up about things that aren't worth changing

because if you really, genuinely care for someone, you understand their situation, and if you understand their situation then you know that even if you'd be perfect together, it doesn't mean you'd be any better than what they've already got, and the changeover would be a bitch

we do not think with our dicks, anon

because dicks are not smart and do not really care about other people's feelings but will let our brains think we totes do and it's just totes unfair

you want her to realize you're the better man? be the better man, not the whiny self-absorbed little bitch

go out, get laid, don't look for someone to replace her and hey presto! someone to replace her will come along anyway and you'll still be buds or not I really don't care whatever and one day you'll look back on this and wonder what the fuck you were thinking because it all resolves the way that it's going to resolve

i mean shit son what do you do when you miss a turning, swerve into the sidewalk or just look for another route
>>
>>92722708
Sometimes the way you are feeling is an effect from the medicine you are taking. Have you talked with your doctor about it? Surely he can be able to give you a different medicine that doesnt have that side effect.
>>
File: Lex_luthor.jpg (16KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lex_luthor.jpg
16KB, 400x250px
The alien's fucked off, to the surprise of no one.

Tell me your problems and I will tell you how to fix your worthless lives.
>>
>>92724380
Where do I start when I have no motivation, or discipline to get things done. I feel if I can't get over this it'll be one of those "should have done something but now it's too late" situations.
>>
>>92724510
You are too late. If you're wondering what to do with your life at this point you're never going to accomplish anything. Your best bet is to find some rube to sponge off of and if society is lucky you'll accidentally kill yourself before you become too much of a drain on everyone.
>>
>>92724614
But that's where you're wrong, you assumed I'm a NEET with no future, but I just graduated with a CS degree. I don't have drive though, nothing to fuel me further forward.
>>
>>92722780
The dinosaurs didn't have nuclear missiles and Bruce Willis. We do.

>>92724380
I have the desire to conquer my universe's Earth and reign supreme over it. Since I wouldn't be stepping on your toes, Lex, how would I best go about that in lieu of superpowers, political power, military might, or money?
>>
File: 1493917309968.jpg (735KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
1493917309968.jpg
735KB, 1920x2951px
I liked Superman.

I really liked Superman.

But it was Superman New 52, they killed him, it was fine, I accepted and moved on (but it was shit, really bad shit), then they not happy that Superman New 52 was dead, they brought him back and fusioned him with his inferior version, then retconned both stories from both versions.

I just dropped Superman a few months ago, I tried to read some older material but it wasnt the same thing, they lack the flavour of that Superman.

I already started to reread the New 52 Superman, but I still want new material, what do you suggest?
>>
>>92721538
Holy shit
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.