[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Slade the only other character in the DC universe that has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 1495784941936.jpg (125KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495784941936.jpg
125KB, 720x720px
Is Slade the only other character in the DC universe that has bullshit plot armor on par with Batman? He got the fastest being in the multiverse to run away scared, how long until Spade beats down supes?
>>
Non-superpowered characters will ALWAYS have thicker plot armor than superpowered ones. Otherwise they would be all dead in less than a issue.
>>
>>92717049
>He got the fastest being in the multiverse

That's not Barry Allen.
>>
>>92717120
You are right, it's not. Barry is actually the 3rd or 4th fastest
>>
>>92717049
Jesus Christ you wallyfags are cancer. Not 5 minutes after the previous one got archived and you make another one.
>>
>>92717120
No he isn't. Barry is a fucking noob on how the speedforce works.
>>
>>92717145
Barry Allen is literally the source of every other speedster's speed. He is faster than every speedster combined.
>>
>>92717158
I mean it's probably just the same guy. Most Wally fans aren't even on this stupid site where everyone's fans are shit
>>
>>92717106
Or just write them well. Have non super powered people not fight super powered people head on. You don't have Waller punching Bane to death but she can and has been able to beat him.
>>
>>92717172
That shit only happened after other Speedsters far outclassed him by the time he came back.
>>
>>92717158
You don't have to be a Wally fan to hate Shit writing. Stop defending bullshit
>>
>>92717245
Wally West IS shit writing.
>>
>>92717265
By that point, Flash in general is shit writing.
>>
>>92717172
But he isn't faster. Even if he is the heart of the speed force he doesn't know how to use it. He had never done anything on par with the faster speedsters
>>
>>92717049
Wally just remembers getting stabbed by Deathstroke when Slade DIDN'T have the Speed Force, and is scared of what'll happen now that he has it
>>
>>92717281
Wally especially.
>>
>>92717265
Just because you don't like The Flash that doesn't make it bad sladefag
>>
>>92717300
>hur hur, Wallyfags are cancer so their favorite character must suck
>>
>>92717049
Didn't we JUST have this thread?
>>
>>92717319
Sorry but wally west is pure unfiltered garbage. He is bad writing given character.
>>
>>92717287
Slade has the speed of the slowest speedster in DC and has no idea how to use the speed.
>>
>>92717363
Sounds like he has more than enough to deal with the likes of white Wally.
>>
>>92717345
You've given no reasons for why he is bad. Why do Barryfags have such awful critical thinking skills?
>>
>>92717449
Because he's a garbage character children like to masturbate over muhh powerlevels. Speed force was a mistake.
>>
When facing the Batfamily Slade is constantly beaten like a chump.

Batman has beaten Deathstroke 2 times individually.

Nightwing has beaten Deathstroke 3 times individually.

Batgirl has beaten Deathstroke 2 times individually.
>>
>>92717399
Yeah and a snail should be able to beat a cheeta
>>
>>92717518
And yet he has the best stories of the entire flash family. Either way Slade is bullshit
>>
>>92717518
Then by that logic you should hate Barry more
>>
>>92717771
>And yet he has the best stories of the entire flash family
Shinniest turd in the crapper.
>>
>>92717807
Wallyfags are the ones constantly whining about power levels though.
>>
>>92717847
Kelly you don't give a Shit about characters, you just want to shitpost about fanbases. Get lost contrarian faggot
>>
>>92717049
You expect this unarmed and less skilled character to defeat an armed and more skilled character with the same powers, instead of tactically retreating? Why? Because "not muh superhero"? I fucking hate capefags.
>>
>>92717847
"BUT WALLY FANS"
lol Fag
>>
>>92718265
He doesn't have the same powers. He has the powers of a much. Slower character and no idea how to use the powers.
>>
>>92718280
How does Slade's dick taste, bitch?
>>
>>92718458
I don't know. You have been sucking it all thread. You tell me.
>>
>anons have been saying Deathstrokes Rebirth comic is good
>This is the bullshit writing I get when I finally pick it up for The Lazurous contract
>>
>>92718192
>contrarian
Opinion discarded
>>
>>92718888
Yeah, it's not like /co/ or /v/ or /a/ is filled with them.
>>
>>92717518
He is one of the most developed characters DC ever wrote. You hate him because he is powerful? That is better than having bullshit plot armor
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.