[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those voices That New Adventures of Batman and Robin artstyl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Top-10.jpg (79KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Top-10.jpg
79KB, 970x545px
Those voices
That New Adventures of Batman and Robin artstyle

Fuck DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3yJTc8Gjk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>92713922
So so close, but that Harley god damn. It sucks so bad. They already have Tara Strong as a decent sound alike,why do a clear TAS homage and then attempt to take a 180 degree turn with Harley?
>>
>>92714633
>They already have Tara Strong as a decent sound alike

Lmao nah.
>>
they are awful

its weird even hearing kevin do dialouge with them

its SU levels of bad VA
>>
>>92713922
>Loren Lester as Nightwing
My Dick is ready
>>
why do they keep pushing Harley as an anti-hero, it doesn't work at all

Someone please use Nygma instead
>>
Remnder that Harley rapes Nightwing in this.
>>
File: Harley sane.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Harley sane.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
I legit think if this movie had come out after Arkham Asylum (the game) but before Arkham City, it'd be much more warmly received, but right now it's suffering hype backlash from the sheer glut of Harley Quinn media since about 2012-2013.

I think so far it seems to be doing a better job of staying true to Muh Harley's character than anything else lately that isn't written by Paul Dini. Like, there's that last bit in the new trailer where Harley Quinn asks Batman for a spa day and an autograph for her sick nephew. I find that truer to how I imagine classic Harley, that her humor came not from being "lol so random", but in being a surprisingly relatable comic foil. She never treated the Joker or Batman as anything more serious than her boyfriend and her boyfriend's grumpy friend from work. Nu52 Harley would've asked for "A WAREHOUSE FULL OF SPAGHETTI, A YELLOW SUBMARINE AND A TINY BABY PENGUIN LOL!! *holds up spork*"

On a more aesthetic level, I don't care as much about her costume as most do, but I'm really glad this Harley wears make-up and isn't nu52 perma-clowned.
>>
>>92715385
Hot
>>
>>92715341
>why do they keep pushing
At this point Harley's been an anti-hero for far longer than she's been a villain. It's not being "pushed" anymore. That's just what she is now. You can either accept that or cry some more.
>>
>>92715960
>At this point Harley's been an anti-hero for far longer than she's been a villain
You don't need to lie, anon.
>>
File: Botani WoW.jpg (177KB, 576x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Botani WoW.jpg
177KB, 576x1044px
>>92713922
What a boring-looking Florinic Man.
>>
>>92716217
Not that anon, not even an anon who likes it, but I mean
>BTAS runs 8 episodes featuring Harley over 3 seasons, three of which feature as a title character, takes 3 years off from new episodes
>appears in 5 episodes of the post art-shift BTAS - 8 if you count all three parts of World's Finest.
>appears for all of three minutes in RoTJ in 2000, putting an end to her character arc in the DCAU.
>Harley Quinn ongoing comic begins in 2000, repackages her as a supposedly sympathetic antiheroine who's separated from the Joker and trying to move past him, sound familiar?

17 > 8
They've been doing the exact same shit to her for almost two decades since, because they literally know no other way of writing a female villain protagonist.

You see the same shit happening to Poison Ivy.
>>
>>92713922
why is she Italian?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.