[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storefag here, ask me anything. Based in South London and opened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Storefag here, ask me anything.

Based in South London and opened in 2015, done a few of these threads before and they were always fun.

If anybody can find us and quote 'bendis a shit mate' at the counter you can get a /co/fag discount.

Here's our new lucky dip box.
>>
How close is your store to bankruptcy?
>>
Does all the claims that goes around /co/ hold any water? Things like Marvel being dicks about overshipping and whatnots?
>>
>>92712104
What do your patrons think about Secret Empire?
>>
>>92712104

How can you sell these western comics on a muslim country?

You dont get death threats?
>>
>>92712104
I love Tales from the Gun Counter!
Any new
>>
>>92713127
Not him, but those aren't rumours. In my experience you can go to any comics store with a big back issues section and you will find a frankly ridiculous amount of shit like the Black Vortex compared to other companies.
>>
>>92713392

i dont get it. you find too much of it because it was pretty popular or too little because it almost sold out completely due to it being very popular?
>>
>>92713438
Comics Shop's scale their orders to what they know people will buy. However the sales charts count the orders, not the actual direct sales. So Marvel would frequently just add unsold copies onto existing orders to bump the book up the charts.

And in the Black Vortex example, I'm talking 20+ of certain issues while other individual issues surplus was 3 at most.
>>
>>92713530
>literally juking the numbers
It's like I'm watching The Wire all over again
>>
>>92713530
Exact same thing in France, except the shop pays for shipment. This used to drive me mad.
>>
>>92714063
Pretty sure the shops pay for shipment here in the US, as well. I know my LCS had to pay for it.
>>
>>92713270
you silly goose, muslims kill creators directly
>>
can you give us a clue as to your location?
>>
>>92713530
>>92714075

My LCS stopped selling new books because of shit like this. They make rent by hosting game nights now and the only way they get newish stuff is by resales.
>>
Why exactly do you hate based Bendis?
>>
>>92712104
>lucky dip box

what?
>>
>>92716820
Looks like you're supposed to stick your hand in a box full of broken glass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.