[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, what kind of bird (if any) produces the sound, that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 12313245641.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12313245641.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
Anon, what kind of bird (if any) produces the sound, that you can hear in picrelated?

They call it a "golden heron" in the cartoon (btw it's great and you should totally watch it), but I swear, I haven't yet found any single type of heron (or crane, for that matter) singing in that way.
I'm desperate to find the source of that sound.
>>
The source is a foley artist.
>>
>>92711864
Wasn't it just a crow they recorded?
>>
>>92711888
that is definitely not how a crow sounds.
Damn it, the very similar sound is used in so many sound effects/songs (like, in one of Patapon 1 tracks)
>>
>>92711900
I'm pretty sure it was a crow.
>>
>>92711864
we should probably ask /an/
there's probably a bird general up
>>
>>92711919
it's not a crow
>>
>>92711941
ok, will do (only need to cut out the fragment with the sound sample)
>>
>>92711945
What makes you so sure? You literally came here not knowing what bird it was.
>>
>>92711956
I know how the bloody crow sounds, that's how
>>
>>92711967
Not every crow sounds alike, though.
>>
>>92711864
Maybe check commentary or behind the scenes features?
>>
just in case, here's the sample (right at the beginning of the video, that prolonged call)

https://expirebox.com/download/efadce09828b538b846941e5b367298c.html
>>
>>92712090
>>
>>92712052
nah, they didn't pay attention to such a minor detail (but i do know, it is commonly used in japanese videogames/cartoons)

>>92712119
thanks
>>
>>92712184
You could always try looking up the sound editor for the film, maybe write to Laika. They seem like a chill studio.
>>
>>92712248
i'm not that into communication with actual high profile producers, but i guess i'll have to give it a shot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.