[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once I had this dream that I went to Eaaarth, and I was walkin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1495499175875[1].png (798KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495499175875[1].png
798KB, 1920x1080px
Once I had this dream that I went to Eaaarth, and I was walkin' through this rainy forest and this woman dressed in leaves came up to me and she said "I lost my samurai!" and I said "I don't - do I look like a samurai?" and she said "No, but I lost a samurai!" and I said "Well, I really feel for you, lady, but, y'know, what can I do? I'm not a samurai catcher or anything." and she said, "Well, ya gotta help me find my samurai!" and I said, "He's over there." and pointed in a direction just to get rid of her and she said "Thank you very kindly." and then walked off and I never saw her since. And then I woke up.
>>
>>92704819
>read it in his voice
good times
>>
I think we've gotten as much millage as we're going to get out of this joke.
>>
>>92704819
GOTTA GET BRACK
BRACK TO THE PAST
SAMURAI BRACK
>>
File: implied.jpg (51KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
implied.jpg
51KB, 814x500px
>>92704819
Had dreams… Two of ’em. Both had my father in ’em. It’s peculiar. I’m older now then he ever was by twenty years. So, in a sense, he’s the younger man. Anyway, the first one I don’t remember too well but, it was about meetin’ him in town somewheres and he give me some money. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin’ through the mountains of a night. Goin’ through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin’. Never said nothin’ goin’ by – just rode on past. And he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down. When he rode past, I seen he was carryin’ fire in a horn the way people used to do, and I-I could see the horn from the light inside of it – about the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin’ on ahead and he was fixin’ to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold. And I knew that whenever I got there, he’d be there. And then I woke up.
>>
>>92704819
But seriously who was it
>>
>>92704850
>>92705474

You were so wrong, mileage guy. Look what happened right after you said what you said.
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (125KB, 260x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
125KB, 260x316px
>>92705474
>>
>>92706178
Being older than your father is a weird fucking concept.
>>
>>92704835
But did you do the "Hey Braky-waky!" high-pitched girly voice for Asahi's lines?
>>
File: Brak's dad.jpg (16KB, 450x274px) Image search: [Google]
Brak's dad.jpg
16KB, 450x274px
>>92704819
>My son, it is not the samurai you lose along the way, but the samurai, you gain in your heart. For a Boburai is just stupid. Samurai at least makes some sense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.