[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Diamonds use the time travel devices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Why didn't the Diamonds use the time travel devices to save Pink Diamond?
>>
Because the writers forgot that time travel existed in this universe.
>>
Why can't Steven go back there with his bubble power? Or really any of the gems, since they don't breathe and Garnet even went under the ocean to search before? On top of that, they have Lapis.

Why did you make me get a case of the tism this way, OP?
>>
>>92699715
Maybe they were all on earth.

>>92701296
It takes 1000 years to regenerate, also, Steven destroyed the thing didn't he?
>>
I have forgotten that current steven is doppleganger why the hell wasn't this theme explored further
>>
>>92701339
It just seemed to be filled with water. Did all the fake/real time travel things get destroyed? And I thought he just destroyed his own from the first timeline, but I may be wrong.
>>
File: 1491997838768.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491997838768.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>92701382
>Current Steven gets executed by the diamonds
>Show just moves on to a third Steven
>>
>>92699715
because they're not barry freaking allen!
>>
File: 1444681599200.gif (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444681599200.gif
18KB, 400x400px
>>92699715
Was it this location or the Lunar Sea spire that only shows up every 100 years?
>>
>>92701382
That sort of thing happens in a lot of time travel episodes
>>
>>92699776
Wait SU had time travel? The fuck?
>>
>>92702450
Exactly. It was only in one very early filler episode.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.