[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We write a better sequel to America's Civil War than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

ITT: We write a better sequel to America's Civil War than Marvel did with theirs.
>>
>>92698989
>There is no sequel to Marvel's Civil War
I accept checks and Paypal
>>
All the sane people exterminate the Trumpfaggots and make this country truly great again.
>>
>>92698989
I don't see how this is a fair fight.
>>
>>92699105
MAKE IT WORK
>>
Civil War, except it's on-canon because it's just a fanfic. It's a shared effort by Kamala and Gwen Poole. Kamala writes the even-numbered chapters, Gwen gets the odds.

But their already horrible ideas are clashing together, and they each try to one-up each other.

Guest starring other heroes, who give them bad reviews or troll them online. Loki also pretends to be a fan in order to get them to write in his ideas.
>>
All Conservatives and Republicans are put into concentration camps

>"Le but we have all the guns!"

You scared pussies wet your pants when a black walks by. The gangs and cartels will take care of you.
>>
>>92698989
The "war" is genuinely civil, the heroes sitting down to discuss their grievances and come to a mutual agreement on a course of action that can best benefit both parties
>>
>>92698989
Is this a /pol/ thread? I don't see how his is comics
>>
>>92699175
I actually just thought it would be fun to simplify entire states into Marvelesque characters.
>>
File: 1492877401111.png (18KB, 134x134px) Image search: [Google]
1492877401111.png
18KB, 134x134px
>>92698989
Wipe the slate clean
>>
>>92699149
>Letting your country get run by gangs and cartels.

I'd rather be in the camp tbqf.
>>
>>92699149
So then you'd just be left with gangs and cartels? Ok
>>
>Captain America gets split into two
>the two decide to divide the work and do superheroing on separate sides of the country for a year or so
>each of them gets involved in at least one major event
>finally, it turns out that reality will break unless they erase one from existence
>whichever one dies will have all of their actions erased, so any good they did will be reversed (anyone they saved will end up dead, any villains they locked up will be free, any cities they stopped from being destroyed will now be destroyed, ect)
>the heroes debate over which one would be less of a disaster to kill, which eventually escalates into both sides trying to kill the other Cap
>another group doesn't give a damn which one dies and just wants one of them dead before the universe is destroyed
>>
>>92699898
That's a better idea Cap being split in two.
>>
>>92699149
Well lookie here at Mr.Internet Tough Guy
>>
>>92698989
>>
Big cities vs the rest of the country
Just like their last election
>>
>>92698989
The US government cracking down on super crime declares that all meta or super crimes committed by super villains receive the death penalty. It divides heroes that kill and heroes that don't.
>>
File: red counties blue counties.png (301KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
red counties blue counties.png
301KB, 1024x667px
>>92699149
>The gangs and cartels will take care of you.
So the police and military will be on their side?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.