[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a shit finale. Honestly, the only good thing about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dreamland.jpg (133KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
dreamland.jpg
133KB, 1160x653px
What a shit finale. Honestly, the only good thing about this season was Barry. Everything else laid a big turd.
>>
>>92696049
Shut up Barry.
>>
>>92696108
Sock sock
>>
>>92696049

It was alright. The penultimate episode was a lot better though. It was nice to see Archer actually being a badass again. They seem to have had forgotten that while Archer is a fuck up the one thing he's excessively good at is wanton violence. The dude is a one man army.
>>
>>92696362
The penultimate episode was great. The finale was absolute trash. They clearly needed at least another episode to tie up some loose ends, but instead they threw them in randomly and ended with Woodhouse voice actor masturbation, narrated by Archer.
>>
Probably the best season of the show so far. The utter butt hurt and failure to recognize the greatness on a weekly basis has been pretty delicious.
>>
>>92697143
>being this stupid

haha yeah im so butt hurt yeah

Retard.
>>
>>92697297
I bet you were really pissed at that great finale weren't you?
>>
>>92697334
>great

HAHAHA
>>
>>92697373
So I guessed right. Are you crying about the lack of resolution?
>>
>>92697919
More like lack of jokes. Most of the ones they tried fell flat. You know why /co/ doesn't give a shit about Archer anymore? It stopped being funny. I only watch it for the action now, which is fucking sad for a COMEDY.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.