[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Joker keeps getting out of jail and killing people >Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

>Joker keeps getting out of jail and killing people
>Batman doesn't kill him cause 'muh moral code'
>More people die because Batman can't end one single life.
>Meanwhile, Gotham PD, the most corrupt police force in the known world, hasn't killed Joker while he was 'resisting arrest'

How does this make any sense?
>>
>most corrupt police force in the known world
Hub city sends its regards.
>>
>>92680575
bad writing ironically sells
>>
File: why batman doesn't kill joker.jpg (122KB, 1379x268px) Image search: [Google]
why batman doesn't kill joker.jpg
122KB, 1379x268px
>>92680575
I found this cap the other day but I literally never use it
This seems like a good time
>>
Because it's a made-up fictional story that didn't really happen.
>>
>>92680629
But seriously why doesn't Jason kill the Joker?
>>
>>92680575
>Joker nukes a city
>Superman kills Joker
>Batman instead of comforting Superman goes into a batshit moral dilemma because Superman killed his bad guy for justifiable reason
Why is Batman such a fucking faggot?
>>
It don't matter. You can kill him. You can chop his body into a million pieces. You can throw him into the sun. He'll just get better later.
>>
>>92680629
Batman, is a terrible hero when he's suppose to be taken seriously.

This is why Adam West Batman will always remain the best, along with Brave and the Bold.
>>
>>92680717
How does he say so much when the truck is literally right in front of him?
>>
>>92680682
Bruce was a faggot there but he was right to be worried. Clark repeatedly showed that he didn't give a fuck what other people thought and was going to do whatever he wanted which was a problem.

That shit about Supes frying parademons was stupid as fuck, not even going to bother defending that.
>>
>>92680575
Bruce hates all criminals pretty badly. If he starts seeing it as justified to take their lives why stop with The Joker? All the other villains kill a ton of people, the mob kills a ton of people, drugs kill a lot of people, etc.
>>
>>92680575
>How does this make any sense?

It doesn't, but it's a COMIC BOOK, so it doesn't "have to".
Realistically: any villain who doesn't play by the code of, "Saturday morning cartoon theatrics" should without question be executed.
>>
File: 4567685.png (76KB, 257x220px) Image search: [Google]
4567685.png
76KB, 257x220px
>>92680575
Are you actually trying to use logic with Cape comics? Are you a fucking retard? Joker lives not because of Batman's "code" it's because of popularity and they need to bring him back for various stories. If this was remotely realistic there are multiple ways for Batman to deal with the Joker even without killing him, like he could give him a lobotomy, put him in a cell in the Batcave, or paralyze him from the neck down. Cape comics will never makes sense and retards that blame Batman need to stop being a faggot and just stop reading cape comics
>>
>>92680575
I like to think that the "we don't kill" thing is just Bruce's neurosis. Like, no one would fault him if he killed the Joker. And for all the "slippery slope" shit, there's literally nothing stopping him from just offing him discreetly one night and never going down that road again.

I like the way they spin it in TDKR, where it's almost like a phobia. For as big and bad as Batman is, the idea of killing someone makes him all queasy, to the point that Joker outright makes fun of him for being such a pussy.

For as flawless as Batman is, the idea that he can't kill anyone because he doesn't have the guts is a pretty good character flaw.

Realistically though, it's just because the stories wouldn't make sense otherwise.
>>
File: 1362644371687.jpg (92KB, 620x356px) Image search: [Google]
1362644371687.jpg
92KB, 620x356px
>>92680839
Please, if Batman even did that, the writers would just bullshit him back to health just like any other. This is a guy who survived explosions, a gun to the head and so on because Joker is Ledger-joker's final words to Batman in Dark Knight: Destined to do this forever.

Speaking of resurrections, I've heard Joker's back in Injustice timeline.
>>
>>92680749
Up until then if Batman had talked to Supes like a friend and not antagonize him none of this would have happened.
>>
So long as batman exist, so will the joker
>>
>>92680839
>cape comics
Why the fuck do you keep saying this? This makes you sound fucking stupid.
>>
Why don't they just put him in the Phantom Zone?
>>
>>92681016
>He doesn't know
What a casual .
>>
>>92681081
Better to be casual than stupid.
>>
>>92680575
>>Batman doesn't kill him cause 'muh moral code'

Cars kill thousands of people every year, but we don't outlaw cars.
>>
>>92681180
When someone kills thousands of people we send a hit squad after them. See Osama. Your analogy sucks.
>>
>>92681227
>implying Osama is really dead
Then why did we never see his corpse?
>>
>>92680575
Homicide is illegal and Joker sells issues.
>>
File: Snipers.jpg (60KB, 1506x196px) Image search: [Google]
Snipers.jpg
60KB, 1506x196px
>>92680629
>>
But they do kill him, there is just an endless amount of perfect copycats.
>>
>>92680629
>The joker isn't just some random thug

I think this is what people keep forgetting. The guy felt into a vat of unidentified chemicals and came out with poisonous blood, high tolerance to pain, poison inmunity and the superhuman ability of reinventing his entire personality every day. It isn't just "HE'S SO CU RAZEY AND UNPREDICTABLE". He's unpredictable because his mind is barely human. The guy is also super rich.
>>
>>92680629

Batman on several occasions saved others from killing the joker when he could just have looked away
>>
>>92681531
Such as? List all of them.
>>
>>92680575
>blaming batman for not overstepping his boundaries instead of blaming joker for murdering in the first place
>>
>>92680575
Batman really needs to be set apart from the main DC universe. Everything related to him just corrupts other properties in the DC universe

>harley smiling off Johnny Sorrow's true face
>deathstroke beating multiple heroes on his own, including the flash
>batman intentionally protecting joker from other heroes who want to kill him
>every time batman and some other hero teams up, the other guy becomes a retard just to show off how smart batman is (superman, use your ice breath on those enemies made of fire)
>>
>>92681227
Obama has killed more people than Osama, why superman doesn't kill him or destroys the CIA?
>>
File: Batman-Arkham-Unhinged-10-3.jpg (517KB, 617x950px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham-Unhinged-10-3.jpg
517KB, 617x950px
>>92681542

Top of my head pic related and when Nightwing wanted to shoot him in the cartoon
>>
>>92680663
I agree with this post. Crazy hats on the second we go into the comic world.
>>
>>92680575
>Gotham PD, the most corrupt police force in the known world
If Gotham PD is so corrupt, how comes Comissionar Gordon isn't already shot?
>>
File: batmanpunisher19.jpg (425KB, 754x1200px) Image search: [Google]
batmanpunisher19.jpg
425KB, 754x1200px
>>92681681
>>92681542
>>
>>92680682
Because Superman didn't stop at the Joker.
>>
File: hopeless.png (288KB, 270x410px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.png
288KB, 270x410px
>>92681531
>Saved them from killing the Joker
Batman pls
>>
>>92680575
Because it's just an in-universe excuse to reuse villains.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>92681723
His daughter was
>>
>>92681723
>>92682222
in the vagina
>>
>>92680943
AFAIK its a fear gas hallucination In the story
>>
>>92680575
Ever considered Batman isn't a hero, just a misunderstood crazy person.

The reason he does what he does isn't because he's a hero, rather he does it out of a personal vendetta. Batman doesn't kill the joker not because he doesn't want to save lives, just to show he's morally better then the Joker. That's why the Joker is so interesting because he throws a wrench into that philosophy because there is no objective right morality or "code".

The worst written joker/batman stories are always about just that the joker is crazy because on the service level it's easy to say he's crazy, but he's not.
>>
>>92680575
>kill joker for resisting arrest
>is always handed off by batman already incapacitated
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>92680937
But it is a slippery slope. Once he's crossed that line, what's to stop him from doing it again to the next potential Joker level antagonist who will inevitably arise?

He already works outside the law. Once he decides to play judge jury and executioner, I doubt the Gotham City Police would continue to let him continue fighting crime unchecked.
>>
>>92680575
I can see some sense in Batman not killing joker.
But Batman getting out of his way to save the joker is fucking retarded.
>>
>>92682356
>'resisting arrest' in quotation marks
>being so oblivious and innocent that you don't know about cops killing black people on false pretenses
>>
Rmyt.
>>
>>92680629
I can buy Batman not killing the Joker because morals, but the cops? Gotham cops? Not buying that one.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.