[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJg L9pbDLBE on a scale of g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: the president we need.png (687KB, 788x470px) Image search: [Google]
the president we need.png
687KB, 788x470px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgL9pbDLBE
on a scale of good to amazing, how's the captain underpants movie gonna be?
>>
>>92680035
pre-shrunk and cottony
>>
File: 1484198210520.png (218KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484198210520.png
218KB, 640x480px
>>92680035

It will be about as good as the Peanuts Movie.
>>
So is the villain the giant toilet and professor poopy pants or are the evil lunch ladies in it too?
>>
>>92680035
I dunno, but on a 10 star rating system, it'll be bumped up an extra star just for including this song. And on a 5 star rating system, it'll be bumped up an extra 0.5 stars.
>>
>>92680364
It'll probably be better, since this movie has a weird al theme song and the peanuts movie was stuck it Megan Trainor
>>
>>92680469
It really is fitting and wonderful that they got Weird Al for the theme song.
>>
File: ee7.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
ee7.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>92680035
Does it even matter? /co/ will shit on it if it's good, /co/ will shit on it if it's bad.
>>
>>92680035
hopefully passible
>>
story will be predictable but will be great to look at. I hope they'll be somewhat original with their toilet humor.

>it'll be goodish
>>
Shark Tale tier.
>>
>UK not getting this until the end of July

Why??
>>
I've been pleasantly surprised by everything I've seen so far. At worst I think it'll be pretty decent, but I'm feeling surprisingly optimistic about it.
>>
>>92680035
The style is very, very charming.
>>
not that great, the original books were great because of excellent comedic pacing and self awareness, with the toilet humor serving as texture rather than substance. like most children's movies, the pacing will be completely different, the self awareness will be pop-references and "it's like we're in a movie" jokes, and the toilet humor will be front and center.

I'm hoping for Gossebumps the movie but I'm not optimistic.
>>
>>92680035
As good as the worst book of the series.

You know which one.
>>
its 15 years too late to actually be a success/10
>>
>>92684255
fuck you, I have to wait until October
>>
File: d.png (22KB, 517x385px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
22KB, 517x385px
>>92684255
You think that's bad, for the majority of Australia's states, it's out in September.
>>
>>92684360
The first one?
>>
>>92684341

The trailer seemed like it was avoiding the pop references, they really are working some of the weirdness in (The 2D Tiger cut out joke is gold) and even just things like having Weird Al record the theme instead of "Pop Artist of the moment" seems to indicate they get it.
>>
>>92680035
It's cool that they got weird al to sing it. Given that the first book came out in '97, there has to be an overlap between fans of weird al and fans of the book.
>>
>>92684366
All those kids are now adults with their own money. I'm just a big kid with money now. I'm going to go see it. You're hating on something before you've seen anything but the trailers. Await judgement after it's been out a while.
>>
>>92684366
Man, imagine if they made a Captain Underpants movie when some idiots actually ban the books.

Would that improve sales or destroy them in 2002?
>>
>>92684255
Germany only gets it in October. They propably didn't want to dub the movie during production this time.
>>
>Russia one of the first to get this

Confirmed no gay. Or there is gay it'll be rated 16+.
>>
>>92684908
Now is not the time for gay, that comes later in the third movie.
>>
Ed helms is voicing captain underpants, the same guy that voiced the Onceler.
>>
>>92680035
Don't know, it looks good, sounds good, I'm hoping it'll beat the crap out of the Emoji Movie.
>>
>>92680035
I don't get it am I missing something?

Looks like garbage something nu-males would like.
>>
legit loved captain underpants, very excited for the movie
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-105215.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-105215.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Really excited to see which villains make it in. I was getting worried it was only going to be PPP and the Toilets but towards the end of the music video there is a shot of Melvin using a giant Lazer on his head so I feel like there is a lot we aren't seeing.

I'm unreasonably excited for this movie. I was such a huge Captain underpants fan as a kid and this is hitting every note perfectly
>>
>>92685814

Well if you're expecting a serious response you're going to have to give a better explanation than that.
>>
>>92685814
You need to have grown up with it
>>
File: shrug eddy.png (218KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
shrug eddy.png
218KB, 475x358px
>>92687475

Never grew up with Captain Underpants and I think this movie looks pretty good.
>>
I just want that anon to do another storytime of all the books before this comes out? Easily the best thread I've ever been a part of
>>
>>92688438
Got a link to the archive?
>>
>>92680440
Lunch Ladies are next movie
>>
Unfortunately, no. Ever since the first trailer for this movie came out, people have been posting about wanting another storytime and the same anon said it would happen. I just want to know when
>>
>>92688527
meant for >>92688438
>>
>>92680035
On a scale of better than Wonder Woman to better than Wonder Woman, itll be better than Wonder Woman
>>
>>92688550
I dunno man, I feel like it'll just be better than Wonder Woman. Calling it better than Wonder Woman is giving it too much credit.
>>
There have been mentions of Weird Al in the books if I remember correctly.
>>
>>92688623
At least one for sure but I want to say two or three name drops over the series.
>>
>>92688623
>>92688672
I think it was only once.
One of the teachers is listing a bunch of pranks George & Harold have pulled off and one of them was "Then you hacked the PA system to play 'Weird Al' songs on repeat!" or something around those lines
>>
>>92684360
The one that introduced the pterodactyl or the second booger boy book?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.