[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

childhood is idolizing Simpsons, South Park, and family guy;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: clouds1.webm (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
clouds1.webm
139KB, 1280x720px
childhood is idolizing Simpsons, South Park, and family guy;
adulthood is realizing King of the Hill was the best by far
>>
Early Simpsons is god tier, along with King of the Hill, Futurama, Archer, and some adult swim fare, Frisky Dingo, Moral Orel, etc.
Family Guy, Rick and Morty and Robot Chicken are trash tier.
South Park is alright, it's not the best but it's decent, the only truly god tier thing to come out of South Park was the movie.
And the true GOAT adult cartoon is objectively The Venture Bros, with Futurama at a close second.
>>
I was annoyed when my friends at school called this show shit.
>>
>>92677148
I've always loved King of the Hill.

Why isn't the idiot dad trope less popular?
>>
>>92678343
Hank wasn't an idiot, but he had to deal with idiots.
He was never wrong by trying to get Bobby to steer away from stupid shit like ventriloquism. What dad wants their only son to tell them that they want their future to be ventriloquism?
Part of the reason that Hank was so relatable is that you can't help but step into his shoes when his friends do retarded shit, like Bill dressing up as his ex-wife.
We've all seen crazy shit in our adult lives and so much time is spent just dealing with the drama around us.
>>
>>92677148
Hank never lost faith in America
>>
>>92678917
And he was a dumbass.
>>
>>92678405
most of the time he was reasonable, but part of the joke was that his reasoning was usually something like "because that's what always been done"
>>
File: 1449769011183.jpg (47KB, 700x481px) Image search: [Google]
1449769011183.jpg
47KB, 700x481px
he's the fucking mack daddy of Heimlich county, nigga.
>>
File: Beavis-and-Butthead.jpg (573KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beavis-and-Butthead.jpg
573KB, 1920x1080px
>>92677148
Childhood is idolizing Simpsons

Teen age is realizing Family Guy and South Park have more fart and poop jokes.

Young adult is turning away from Family Guy but still watching South Park and reruns of Futurama

Middle Age is reminiscing about the good ol' days of sneaking downstairs to watch Beavis and Butthead while the parents are asleep.
>>
>>92679297
No that was Dale.
>>
>>92678255
>venture bros first and futurama second

Exactly how I see it my nigga anonymous
>>
CLOUDS?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.