[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it kind of strange that she's on a team designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1455886886133.png (607KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1455886886133.png
607KB, 1000x562px
Isn't it kind of strange that she's on a team designed to protect animals from being killed, yet actively kills them herself?
>>
>>92675626
I mean, Kion kill stuff. And killing stuff in the Pridelands is fine. Its killing too much that is the problem. Their job is to keep the Circle of Life in Balance
>>
>>92675626
>expecting Lion King to ever make sense writing-wise
>>
>>92675626
The whole premise is retarded. I've seen them stopping predators from eating prey at times. Like Why!?! that't literally part of the circle of life. And it's not over hunting either its just some guy looking for food.
>>
>>92675626
>not understanding the circle of life
Also I can't get over how she still looks more like an ocelot than a king cheetah
>>
>>92676859
If you scream everytime there's a plot hole in a children's show, then you're going to get nowhere and make yourself look like an obsessed autist
>>
>>92675626
Ah, the US police paradox.
>>
>>92675626
I think its weird that Kion remains dutiful and has no petty flaws like his father did. Its okay for him to fuck up and be selfish as long as he does the right thing in the end
>>
>>92677143
One could say that he's a natural born leader and more confident, but I can definitely see him being "mary-sue"ish
>>
They're going to bring Scar back for season two. I would question the logistics of that, but this is the same cartoon where Mufasa cloud-talks to Kion at least once a month.
>>
>>92675626

It works like a fantasy Druid.
The goal is to keep nature in balance, not protect every aspect of it.

Too many predators?
You need to quell some of them or else the prey animals will be wiped out, leading to the predators turning on eachother and eventually starving to death.
Prey animals breeding faster than the predators can eat them?
You need to kill some of them, or else they'll devastate the local flora and then starve themselves...Or move on to destroy flora elsewhere until there is no flora left.
Too much plantlife sprouting up?
You need to do some serious weeding or else animal life will have their habitats disrupted.
Too much water?
Need less water.
Not enough water?
Need more water.
>>
>>92677213
Weirdly, he's not suppose to hold any position of power

>>92677785
I hope so, I want to see Scar try and entice him to darkness. Source?
>>
>>92677915
Sounds like a great job for literal children.
>>
>>92678962
Somebody went to a toy fair and some company spokesman for the you company talked about it, and showed off a prototype for some shitty playset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcif-82_uk
>>
>>92679289
For the "toy" company, rather.
>>
File: 1456637134265.png (988KB, 1644x925px) Image search: [Google]
1456637134265.png
988KB, 1644x925px
>>92679018
Well, they're teens. Not that it matters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.