[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled and The New 52 has been dumpstered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Justice_League_Vol_2_1B.jpg (138KB, 515x799px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League_Vol_2_1B.jpg
138KB, 515x799px
Now that the dust has settled and The New 52 has been dumpstered so that a streamlined Post-Crisis continuity can come back, what are you going to miss from the nu52? What are you glad is finally non-canon? Favorite moments?

Personally, I'll miss O.M.A.C. and Justice League 3000.
>>
>>92675180
I liked Swamp Thing, aside from Rotworld.
Martian Manhunter's solo comic was good too. That's about it, though. Most of the stuff I liked could've been in Post-Crisis anyways.

I'm not gonna miss those New 52 costumes, I can tell you that for sure. Nor will I miss the movie pitches, like Curse of Shazam, Suicide Squad, or JL Origin.
>>
>>92675180
>OMAC
can still be canon. It'd require a bit of work, but it's not ruled out.
>JL3K
is implied to be in it's own canon where JLI and I Can't Believe It's Not the Justice League are still vaguely canon to it. As far as I've gathered, it's a parallel sorta timeline where the Legion can't exist yet.
>>
>>92675180
>Steamlined

There's nothing steamlined about DC since a long time ago. With every retcon they just keep creating an even bigger mess.
>>
>>92675180
I liked Superbro's suit
>>
>>92676071
Well, they're apparently dumping Zero Hour, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis, and Final Crisis from the new old continuity.

>>92675398
>it's a parallel sorta timeline
Yeah, which means it's getting dumpstered extra-hard. Kinda like how One Million was.
>>
>>92675180
They're not removing everything.
>>
>>92676267
They dumped that since nu52 and won't put it back in.

Shazam looks to revert next. Sivanas time pills doesn't exist in nu52 but does again.

I'm not expecting batman to revert back. Joker has though.
>>
>>92675285
Azzarello/Chiang WW was pretty great although already left aside before Rebirth, by Finch's run.
>>
>>92675285
Those nu 52 costumes still exist. Only some are deleted.

Should be able to make a easy timeline soon.
>>
Sword of Sorcery and Frankenstein books were badass
>>
>>92675180
>what are you going to miss from the nu52?

about...... maybe 5% of it. Because I'm not retarded I can just go back and read the stuff I liked or missed anyways.

continuity/character fags are the worst
>>
>>92678204
*tips fedora*
Excellent insight, good sir.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.