[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this film, it's great Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 6

Just watched this film, it's great
Ask me anything about it i guess
>>
>>92668830
Spoil the entire film to the point where if you're lying we will know when the film comes out
>>
Does she take it in the pooper?
>>
>>92668850
This. Fan reviews aren't actually under embargo, anyway. It's just professional ones
>>
What makes it great?
What other movies do you think are great so we can laugh at your shit taste?
>>
>>92668830
was it shit
>>
Sure it is
>>
>>92668850
What exactly do you want spoiled? There are 4 major spoilers that lead to massive implications in the DCEU, one to do with her real father, which isn't zeus

>>92668869
These superhero films are either to comedic or too serious, this felt something in between
>>
>>92668898
Shill
>>
>>92668983
Spoil all 4 of them.
>>
>>92668830
Show proof.
>>
>>92669006
Like clockwork.
>>
>>92668830
Of course you did
>>
>>92668830
What's your favorite Offspring song?
>>
File: 1467723579523.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467723579523.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>92669038
>>
>>92668830
Any lesbian action to look forward to?
>>
And the Ares is her real dad?
>>
>>92669238
Good fucking job dipshit
>>
>>92669238
For future reference, you only need the / in the last
>>
>>92669238
Zeus is dead in this universe????
>>
>>92669290
Highlight+ctrl s
>>
>>92669238
>Manually writing spoiler tags
kek
>>
>>92669238
Wow you suck at spoilers. How can you fail at something that is literally spelled out for you?
>>
>>92669304
I know, but clearly he wasn't using it either.
>>
>>92669238
reddit. mods shut this thread down.
>>
>>92669290
If you're spoiling the whole thing, you don't even need /spoiler at the end.
>>
>>92669238
[Spoiler]Ares tells her that her father wasn't an Olympian god (we were lead to believe her father was ares when steve mentions her love of war, her father is revealed[/spoiler]

The went for the GOTG route
>>
File: bustuplaughing.jpg (413KB, 1024x1598px) Image search: [Google]
bustuplaughing.jpg
413KB, 1024x1598px
>>92669238
sorry about them spoiler tags
>>
>>92668830
What are your opinions on any other DC, Marvel, and X-Men moveis you've seen? Just to see how our tastes align
>>
>>92669238
>Ares is planning to kill the Amazon's because the queen killed his first born
>Diana says he's doing it out of jealousy and killed her father (zeus) for it
>Ares says "you claim to fight for truth when you hide from it"

Only looks like three to me. Also, how do these have monumental implications for the DCEU?
>>
>>92669324
Oh god, are they gonna make her a New God?
>>
>>92669296
Yeah, Ares steals his powers
>>92669324
That's the continuation, forgot to add my name
>>
Who is her father in the movie?
>>
>>92668830
how much are they paying? or is it an unpaid internship?
>>
>>92669444
Seems like it'll be Highfather potentially.
>>
>>92669324
So who's her father then?
>>
>>92669401
[Spoiler]Yeah, her dads high father, her lasso of truth was from his belt, he's all good apparently, but her shields from the Olympians[/spoiler]

>>92669375
She's[Spoiler]Half new god[/spoiler]

>>92669356
I liked Mos, Ironman, GOTG, DOFP, First Class
>>
How the hell could Zeus get taken out by Ares? He's consistently the shittiest of the Olympians, who can only really throw his weight around mortals
>>
>>92669521
>half new god
This is so stupid.
>>
>>92669521
Bull fucking shit. That is retarded, and I don't believe it
>>
>>92669521
Youre doing this on purpose right
>>
>>92669582
>>92669596
It's DC
>>
>>92669521
so how bad did she act
>>
>>92669596

too bad, i'm sure its legit. dc has to be different from marvel, so their mythological character has to actually be neu edgy synderkino-kirby-core.
>>
>>92669657
Why the fuck would they bring new gods into this universe, though? It doesn't work.
>>
File: Bekka_Gods_and_Monsters_0001.jpg (57KB, 684x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bekka_Gods_and_Monsters_0001.jpg
57KB, 684x380px
>>92669521
So she's really Bekka Wondy?
>>
How the hell does Diana being part new god even work with her origins? Her entire schtick is being closely tied to the Greek gods, even if Zeus isn't her dad.
>>
>>92669685
it already has Darkseid, so...
>>
>>92668830
Why aren't you in /tv/
>>
>>92669749
But do we really need Ngs on top of that? That's not even going into how it totally shits on Diana's origin story
>>
>>92669582
Tell me about it, basically, the new gods and the Olympians hate eachother and have been at war over humanity, there are also many gods in the DCEU, (a flashback/quick shot of enchantress is seen to display this)
The Olympians never created the Amazon's or humanity, they fed of them.

Highfather cucked the Olympian lightning god with the queen of the Amazon's
Diana was peace offered as a link to humanity and Olympians hated it, they went to war and weakend themselves by it, allowing Darkseid to attack (Ares helped) Ares grew strong because of the war, some other gods survived, couldn't tell who

>>92669521
I'm not gonna bother with the spoiler tags damnit, anyone who's in here wants to know
>>
OP is lying. Her father is actually Batman. Batman will be send back in time by Darkseid in Justice League.
>>
>>92669892
What
The
FUCK
>>
>>92669760
Because only /co/ is stupid enough to fall for this
>>
>>92669892
Well I guess that explains why the Amazons would have a Mother Box
>>
>>92669942
BASED SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>Wonder Woman's father
What

She doesn't have a father

She's a fucking clay figure
>>
>>92669706
Without the awareness of her being from New Genesis. So sort of her and New 52 Diana it seems.
>>
>the new gods and the Olympians hate eachother and have been at war
>Wonder woman is half new god half amazonian
Is she the Loki of the DCEU?
>>
>>92668830
Do WW gauntlets absorb energy then release it to make those power explosions?
If not do they explain that at all?
Does gal act any better than those clips they've already shown?
If not how much is it on the rest of the cast to carry the scenes she's in?
>>
>>92669961
Rucka pls
>>
Don't tell you're stupid enough to fall for this when there's already actual spoilers online.
>>
>Diana is part New God
Huh, raises a lot of questions, yet I kinda like it.

I mean, is Hippolyta still her momma? How and why would Queen of the Amazon's meet/bone Highfather? I mean, it's not the most outlandish thing ever, especially if you're going to take the ""New" Gods" in a very literal direction. Which, assuming it's executed well, would actually be kino and HYPERCRISIS as fuck, considering Ares apparently ganked Zeus.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! From their ashes rise the New Gods!
>>
>>92669942
Now explain Atlantis having one
>>
Diana being half new god is retarded.
>>
>>92668830
HA. This will be ONIRIC KINO.
The only people who will dislike this are plebs, MCUcks and "not muh" faggots.

DCEU WINS AGAIN.
>>
>>92669892
Oh, and some other gods were seen, there are a few shots of Egypt

Also no, taking of her gauntlets don't unleash her godliness, they channel it
>>
>>92670012
OP is lying. I've seen it too.

Her dad is Zeus. And if you want proof notice she's surrounded by thunderbolts when she levels up at the end of the trailer.
>>
So much for Wonder Woman being a character sort of entrenched in greek myth. God fucking dammit
>>
>>92670054
I figured he was, but I really love Fourth World stuff.
>>
>>92669959
>>92669924
>>92669961
>>92669872
>>92669723

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

All you edgy cuntholes praised snyder all these years and he and johns did this!! KEK!

And now whedon's try to fix snyder's mess by fucking it up in his own very specific whedonesque way. DOUBLE KEK!!

/co/ and /tv/ BTFO!!! KEKEKEKEKEK
>>
>>92670111
I never praised Snyder, and him shitting all over Diana's origins makes me hate him even more.
>>
Actual spoilers.

>Present day. Diana writes an e-mail to Bruce Wayne telling her story.
>Young Diana learns the amazons were created by Zeus and enslaved by Ares before escaping to Themyscira, and that she was a clay statue brought to life by Zeus.
>During WWI, Steve Trevor crashes on the island and tells to Amazons about the war.
>German soldiers attack the island and Amazons fight back. Diana's aunt gets hurt.
>Diana thinks that Ares is among humans and is causing the war and vows to stop him.
>Diana goes to London with Trevor to meet his boss, Patrick Morgan (David Thewlis).
>Trevor found out that Doctor Poison is working for the Germans and is making a gas capable of creating supersoldiers.
>Diana and Trevor go to France and Diana saves a local town from the Germans and helps Trevor and his men raid the German camp.
>General Erich Ludendorff (Danny Houston) takes the gas and becomes super-strong, making Diana believe that he is Ares.
>Trevor sacrifices himself to blow up the gas factory and kill Luddenhoff.
>Morgan reveals himself as Ares and reveals that Diana is actually the product of an affair between her mother and Zeus.
>Diana unlocks her god powers and kills Ares, but spares Doctor Poison.
>Diana loses her faith in humanity when it turns out they're violent even without Ares' influence and goes into hiding for 100 years.
>Present day. Diana has found renewed hope due to Superman's selfless sacrifice and decides to go back to action. She finishes and sends her e-mail to Bruce and run away as Wonder Woman to save a burning building.
>>
>>92670156
This actually makes more sense
>>
>>92670156
I've seen these spoilers before. Give me new spoilers you lazy copy pasting cunt.
>>
>>92670190
The movie doesn't magically change once you find out the plot, bro.
>>
>>92670103
Wonder Woman doesn't fit into Fourth World stuff. I love it as much as the next guy, but it would be just stupid.
>>
File: lightning.png (278KB, 1080x514px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.png
278KB, 1080x514px
>>92670054
No, it's ares, as i said before, he has the abilities of multiple gods (killing them gives you their power)

As you can see, shes deflecting the lightning

https://youtu.be/ua5h3kogDUk
>>
>>92670179
The OPs makes when you realize it's written by Johns and he he has a thing with making Amazons/New Gods work in his run of Justice League.
>>
>>92670179
That's how you know that they're fake.
>>
>>92670111
Mickey pls.
New Gods are pure kino. Prepare for cinematic Kirbyverse to annihilate all of Western cinema and then remake it from the ashes, more powerful and beautiful than it was before. Even MCU will be saved. Fox will give back the F4 rights and we'll get true family adventures in Kirby-esque cosmic Marvel instead of endless dance offs and memes and Uncle Tony.
>>
>>92670223
I really just meant give me new details about the movie.

Tell me about when she's climbing that tower with her bare hands or why she's fighting soldiers surrounded by fire.
>>
>>92670257
Would DC Really allow him to change one of their main character's backstories that much?
>>
>>92670243
What drives you to lie so blatantly.
>>
>>92670311
>Tell me about when she's climbing that tower with her bare hands
She's breaking into the vault to steal the Godkiller sword.

>or why she's fighting soldiers surrounded by fire.
Fighting off German troopers after Steve blows up Doctor Poison's magic gas factory.
>>
>>92669961
Diana had a father in Azzrello, Kanigher and Perez's runs.

Respectively, Zeus, An unnamed Prince and Phillipus.
>>
This sounds bad and like bullshit. So it must be true.
>>
>>92670156
Wrong, so wrong. Ares doesn't die, he's taken to hades. His power is fuelled by chaos and proximity to conflict

Wonder Woman realizes fighting him makes him stronger and decides to stop and does a speech about peace which makes the soldiers stop fighting eachother.

Ares releases a final blow of his energy and wonder woman diverts it using gauntlets to him, knocking him out. Not all heroes win by punching things ect
>>
>>92670379
But those still make sense. New Gods is way the fuck out there. And making the Olympians evil, when they're the ones who gifted Diana her powers, is absolute bullshit
>>
>>92670237
But anon, she's gonna bracelet block Omega Beams and commune to the Source.
She's gonna become rival-besties with Big Barda.
She's gonna find the true OTP in stepcest with Orion!

Don't fight what you know to be true! Diana of New Genesis!
>>
What do you think is going to be the added scene in the dvd and what will it do to fix the movie?
>>
File: Grail_(Prime_Earth)_002.jpg (653KB, 1848x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Grail_(Prime_Earth)_002.jpg
653KB, 1848x3200px
so their setting up her twin too huh
>>
>>92670424
And she's played by Gal Gadot.

Truly, we live in the best timeline!
>>
>>92670424
You know, there's quite a bit of overlap between the Female Furies and the Bana-Mighdall.
And Darkseid was always trying to abduct her in Challenge of the Superfriends.

It'd make an okay Elseworld, at least.
>>
Even if the movie is great, I still don't see how they don't expect fans to shred it to pieces for so epically fucking her origin story.
>>
This guy is so full of shit lmao
>>
>>92670428
It's just gonna be fifteen minute of Chris Pine being charming as fuck.
>>
OP should post some definitive proof he saw it. Do you have a movie ticket or something
>>
>>92670469
is she holy?
>>
>>92668830
I was going to ask you a question...
Then I realized I'm so apathetic about this movie that I can't even be arsed to think of one.
>>
>>92670377
Oh, good about the fire thing, that might be exciting.
>>
Aren't there other spoilers out that completely contradict what this guy is saying? GIVE US PROOF
>>
>>92670659
They all seem legit
>>
>>92670471
Exactly!
Nothing gets me more hype than every time I read a mouseposter type out the same, tired 'Gal can't act,' and then imagining how exhausted they must feel knowing what blatant lies they tell. We all saw BvS. We all saw Gal kill it. We all remember the battle-smirk.
Gal is /ourgal/ and when WW breaks a billion and wins more Oscars, including Best Actress, for the DCEU we'll all laugh everytime the mousedrones try to post, and just tell them to "Say the line about Gal again, shill!" And they'll die a little inside each time we do.
>>
>>92670737
If by legit, you mean someone's shitty fan fiction, then sure
>>
>>92670750
BASED DCEU. Killing those mouseketeer cunts bit by bit. Anyone who dislikes the DCEU is a redditor mouseketeer from reddit who is also a bribed critic and should kill themselves!

Amirite, fellas?
>>
If this is true, I hope the fans rip everyone who worked on this movie to shreds
>>
STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF, OP
>>
>>92669892
>Olympians HATE them
>Click here to find out how the New Gods cucked Zeus
>>
This dude is a lying sack of shit
>>
>thinking anyone including screenwriters cares about New Gods

LOL OP
>>
>>92668830
Any foreshadowing of a sequel featuring Cheetah?
>>
Zeus being her dad, or them just sticking to the clay thing makes the most sense for the movie universe. it seems like something they would do.
>>
>>92669892
If you are too stupid to read the FAQ and use spoiler tags correctly on aboard where using spoiler tags should be informed then you shouldn't be here posting. And if we had mods that were worth a damn they would use this logic to publicly ban you. They won't though.
>>
>>92671535
He's not bothering to spoil it because he knows it's bullshit
>>
>>92671436
None that i know of, only thing foreshadowed was justice league and the old gods coming back
>>
>>92671632
Post. PROOF.

Goddamn faggot
>>
>>92671535
This is obviously going to be a spoiler filled thread either way, idiot
>>
>>92671674
Man shut the fuck up faggot, what proof do you want
>>
>>92671676
Irrelevant. See board rule #2.
>>
>>92671750
Proof you actually watched the goddamn movie, and aren't just spinning us your retarded fan fiction. What's the matter? Could it be you don't have any because you didn't see it????
>>
So that's how it starts

https://twitter.com/theadamgoldman/status/867487328943689732
>>
>>92671904
Literally the first bad reaction out of dozens

93% RT
>>
>>92671930
Just wait for when the Disney checks clear m8

https://twitter.com/alex_abads/status/867476628741533696
>>
>>92671750
You conviently told them she was climbing up the wall to get the sword when that was a no brainer because they showed it IN THE FUCKING TRAILER.
>>
>>92669539
T. Athena
>>
>>92672038
T. Actually read the mythology
>>
>>92668830
Just give me the truth. I don't care if you're here by WB or actually saw this film and felt surprised by how good it was, I just need these answers.

>Why is it "great"?
>Do you honestly think that DC fans will like it (and if so, the general audience)?
>Did you like it because you're not a big fan in the first place but felt rather surprised?
>Do you think it will do well?
>Does it DESERVE to do well?
>Will you read Wonder Woman comics now?

And lastly:

>Do you think I should I see this film when the past three in this embarrassing universe have only gotten worse and worse and taken away my money?

Basically, try and convince me that this is worth my time, please.
>>
>>92668830
Gal can't act, though. Why would I watch a movie with an actress who can't act as the lead?
>>
>>92672195
There's no point in any asking him anything because he's a bullshitter who won't provide any real proof he saw the movie.
>>
She already said Zeus brought her to life and that she has no father in the trailer.
So you're saying that the movie then says "Nope actually it's Ares" and later says "Nope actually its a New God"

I refuse to believe the movie will focus that damn much on her 'father'
>>
>>92670828
You must be! It's the only thing that makes sense. No one's tastes are ACTUALLY that shit! Them being paid is the only logical conclusion!
>>
>>92672329
Exactly. It's about her going out into the world, and the war she fights in. Her father isn't a big plot point. The idea that they would make some huge plot point out of it is retarded
>>
>>92668830
>Just watched this film, it's great

The most unbelievable part
>>
>>92668830
>it's great
does it matter?
>>
>>92672351
Fucking Disney shills. Paying all those critics. We don't NEED proof! We just know!
>>
>>92672329
According to this guy, she goes from no father, to Zeus is her father, to Ares is her father, to fucking New God is her father.

That seems a little much
>>
>>92672447
Precisely! Some truths are just self evident! Next they'll ask for proof that the sky is blue!
>>
>>92672195

>Why is it "great"?

Explained it in previous posts

>Do you honestly think that DC fans will like it (and if so, the general audience)?

I feel like DC fans will like it, it's man of steel but with more humour moment's, general audience will eat it up

>Did you like it because you're not a big fan in the first place but felt rather surprised?

I'll admit, after suicide squad and BvS, my bar was low, this movie was good on it's well as well, so those two factors made it a great film imo

>Do you think it will do well?

I feel like it could do extremely well box office wise, the film has something for everyone, the same audience who watched beauty and the beast will obviously watch this, and it's not too dark to exclude kids

>Does it DESERVE to do well?

I do, Warner bros will realise not to interfere with directors as much

>Will you read Wonder Woman comics now?

I always had, partially, like the earth one types, but this movie will definitely make the casual audience look for more of her media

>Do you think I should I see this film when the past three in this embarrassing universe have only gotten worse and worse and taken away my money?

With BvS i would have told you you'll like ot if you liked mos, this felt on it's own, best way to describe it is a good "wrath of the titans" in WW1

It's especially good if you bring a girl you like too, and family
>>
>>92672834
And yet still no proof.
>>
Why would you shill a movie by saying something so ridiculous as this happens?

What is your master plan, OP?
>>
>>92672896
Prove that they're not true, shillbot
>>
>>92673432
>the absence of evidence is the not evidence of absence
Not even that anon, but goddamn son
>>
>>92673432
The burden of proof isn't on me, jackass.
>>
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Ares shows up, but instead of some you are my father bullshit, it's basically just a battle with her trying to stop him from destroying everything.

She'll be the only one who can, because if the gods intervened shit would get even more wrecked than it already is.
>>
I heard that send a dickpic to Batman. Is that real?
>>
>>92673478
You're the one claiming that they're not true! That's burden of proof shitlord!
>>
>>92673856
Are you actually retarded
>>
>>92673871
Not an argument. Oh, and still no proof.
>>
>>92672834
Thanks for taking the time to answer. Unfortunately, I'm still not sold on the film's tone and approach. It was a good try, but I don't like foolish decisions from making Batman and Superman into killers, all the way to Jared Leto. Making Wonder Woman a New God only confirms that WB hasn't learned their lesson on random changes and remaining faithful. A shame too, because I like DC more than Marvel, and want to root for them, but the choices they've made only reaffirm that they don't "get it."

Glad you liked it. I hope you're a real human being, and not someone being employed to raise hype or something. Also, learn to spoil, please.
>>
>>92674020
Oh. And same goes for this: >>92670156

Tis silly. Maybe it'd be good if done in a better universe. And story.
>>
>>92669375
Why the fuck would Ares kill his kids? Loving his children is basically all he's known for besides the waifufags of Athens saying he's not important.
>>
>>92668830
What's your favorite line form it?
>>
>>92674020
>Making Wonder Woman a New God
Please tell me you didn't buy that shit
>>
>>92671535
>>92671794

t. Red dit
>>
>>92674198
Not really. I know for a fact that OP is speaking out of his ass. The real Wonder Woman movie is much worse. It will do well and that's the sad part. It's shit, it's ass,
but people don't know any better because it's WONDER WOMAN. It's embarrassing.
It'll make money for the fact that Wonder Woman is just that -- a woman. Femminists will love it, people who pretend to like comics will love it, and old people will probably be confused. It WILL make money. Good money too. Justice League will probably make less,
we think. A survey was done recently. Hardly anyone knew that there was a Justice League being made, let alone Wonder Woman was coming out soon. Warner Bros. is kind of scratching there head. They don't know why.
It's embarassing, really. Meanwhile, Marvel is just not giving a shit. They're gonna make money no matter what at this rate, and receive critical praise no matter what. Spider-Man:
Homecoming will make mad cash from merch alone. Listen to me, Anon. You might not believe me, but listen. They're bad times coming. The only universe with fucking care and competence wil be that "MonsterVerse:
with Godzilla, and even then, who's gonna want to see that? The only hope there is the Godzilla vs. Kong film they got planned.
Everything is going to hell, our executives are out of date or too "progressive" to do shit,
and it's literally like the music industry in the 70's, what with Disco being shoved down our throats. We're FUCKED, Anon. We're so screwed. It's over. The American film is DYING and we need help. It's a disease. Please.
DON'T see anything "they" want you to see.
It's a gun, and every ticket sold will pull the trigger...except we're shooting ourselves instead. A plague of garbage is coming and there's no stopping it. It's scary. We are ina a massive paradigm shit, you fucking retards,
don't you get it!? I know I'm just a voice,
but if I told you, I'd be in trouble. Don't.
Watch. These. Movies. You'll thank me.
>>
>>92674527
Mouse shills REALLY using the game.
That post deserves at least a quarter.
>>
>>92668830

Are you retarded, underage, or both?
>>
>>92674527
Also, Hasbro has something not pony-related that should "go big".
It probably won't,
but you'll see it when it does. Please, everyone save the arts. We're dying here. Things WILL change for the worst if you,
the people buying our shit, won't do anything.
It's a nightmare. It literally feels like the end times are near.

>>92674623
NO. MOUSE IS BAD. Holy shit,
they're the problem. Really, it's all because of them. I'm saying don't see these movies as in DC, MARVEL, DISNEY, WB, SONY, FOX...ALL OF THEM. It's bad. Fucking.
News. And, yes, it all started with Marvel and Disney. They're the worst, most backwards thing, sickening, diabolical people you'll ever meet. They're horrifying. If you hear something shady as fuck, it's true. Not Walt Disney's head-true (I really wouldn't be surprised)
but you get the point. THey're dangerous. And yes, they DO shill. A lot. They're EVERYWHERE. They're not as many by WB.,, but you can always tell when there are. WB. is less dangerous, but they're fucking dumb, too. Honestly, though, the whole mesage I want to give is that these mvoeis, all of them,
are not fucking good. I won't say much because I'd rather not get sued, fired, killed,
or whatever, but the end times are fucking coming, and you all are fueling the fire, and need to realize that it's time to stop before we kill cinema. There is no capekino. There is no kino, period. And there won't be any good films for literally a hundred years according to our estimates. I'm letting you all know NOW.
I honestly don't know how I can go on knowing what the fuck will happen to us all. Don't see any Disney film, don't see WB...I mean,
just don't even watch movies for a year or two.
We NEED a wake up call, becuase we're going to kill good media as a whole. We're all in grave danger.
>>
>>92668830
Does she has sex?
>>
>>92668830
Is Gadot really as good as everyone is saying? Her acting hasn't been good up until now.
>>
>>92669723
Zeus is highfather
>>
>>92668983
>>92669038
>>92669165
https://youtu.be/rTyN-vvFIkE?t=4
>>
>>92674810
I honestly would like to know what is going to happen if we continue to watch capeshit, anon. Please let us know.
>>
>>92670265
I seriously want cinematic Kirby, but its totally out of tone with the precedent of established DC films.
>>
>>92675555
Imagine a world where it literally is nothing but bad film after bad film, quality reaching lows like you've never seen. Marketing that will suck so much ass that no one will watch them. The only things left will be "unvierses" and "reimaginings" and no artistic endeavors. Pixar is a wreck right now. You'd never know, though. SJWs are also a serious problem, but so is the alternate side. Trump's controversy is affecting the way people think in entertainment, unfortunately, and has caused HUGE rifts. Max Landis will basically be the least shit writer you'll have, and he's fucking Max Landis. We're going to get horrible reimaginings that children will grow up with, accept, and allow the artform to die. It will be commonplace for people to laugh at films. You CAN'T make serious drama unless you're making a "social standpoint".

What our studies have also shown is that we're having such a boost in cape films because our own entertainment is no longer sustainable. We've run out of creativity because of the people in charge. So, instead, we're doing what Hollywood does best: repeat a productuntil it works. Except it's not. Netflix will be all that's left. DC knows this. That's why they're creating a streaming serice. Marvel knew it, too, waaay back when putting Daredevil and shit on Netflix. The sad thing is...Netflix is actually quite open to creativity. What they're doing is what other studios should be doing. Unfortunately, that means that films will die if they don't get their shit together. I'd estimate around 2024, theaters will be frighteningly empty, seen as "ghetto" and "creepy" to be at. They'll be sketchy dumps. TV recently got more attention, but it'll soon die, too. Listen, everyone. We're running out of time. Stop watching movies that have capes in them. Don't support them. Watch cartoons or tv instead. Fuck, pirate or buy a DVD or blu-ray if you have to. You'll preserve movies.
>>
>>92676881
Who the fuck are you and how do you know this?
>>
where did you watch?
>>
>>92670156
In the trailers Gal Gadot tells Pine that Zeus was her father.
>>
>>92674969
She actually did a pretty good job here but imo Pine damn near stole the movie.

They had really good chemistry together too.
>>
>>92675555
Waste a perfectly good trips to feed a dumbass.
>>
>>92668830

when does batman show up?
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.