[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All it takes is Joe and Sisco calling Barry "A big fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0419.png (525KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.png
525KB, 1000x563px
>All it takes is Joe and Sisco calling Barry "A big fat phony!" To make him a psychotic mass murderer that wants to rule all time and reality

This was the dumbest season of this show or Arrow ever. ALMOST rivaling the weekly retardation of Legends' "Plots".
>>
>>92665125

It was all tragedy he went through and then was abandoned by everyone because he literally didn't have a place in the world, which he brought up in finale..and then decided to forge something for himself, at expense of everyone else.

It is dark but it is honest. And Flash doesn't have Felicity.

Good bye.
>>
File: Bait_f09ded_5907668.jpg (45KB, 680x620px) Image search: [Google]
Bait_f09ded_5907668.jpg
45KB, 680x620px
>>92665125
Calling legends plots retarded
>>
File: 1492032114220.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492032114220.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>92665173
>Flash doesn't have Felicity
Thank God for that
>mfw the bring her up for no reason
>>
>>92665173
>And Flash doesn't have Felicity.
Felicity is terrible, but she at least serves the purpose of being an all knowing scientist who can hack the planet, you could replace Iris with a button that tells Barry to run faster when you press it.
>>
>>92665204
Everyone here knows that show can't go 5minutes without sudden character brain lapses and tripping over 4-5 plot holes.

>>92665173
It's still Barry, how does feeling like a constant 3rd wheel turn a hero cop into crazy murder man?
>>
>>92665219

This is why I brought it up.

>>92665317

These delusional arrowfags still defend her. It's reason their show is in last place and dying. These people still exist.
>>
File: 1493125417752-561058943.jpg (91KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1493125417752-561058943.jpg
91KB, 698x1284px
>>92665324
You actually care about plot holes in that show?
>>
>>92665324

It would feel like someone stole your life and you know that as a copy, that he has no place in the world, so he has to literally fuck off or constantly be reminded of it. A special kind of hell. Lots of stories have tread this narrative from clones to duplicates to total recall but the narrative is that comes down to something that person is mostly out of control of their own life until they make a choice.

I feel like this was just poorly done and not given enough time to be seeded throughout the season but intent was clear. Even though you would remember it as your life it wouldn't be yours. It would be hell.
>>
>>92665384
I tried my hardest to not care about what was happening, but it just kept pushing me to get angry at it by just becoming stupider and stupider every time any character did literally anything.

Can't drop anything in the CW-verse, but it's just unwatchablly dumb.
>>
>>92665204
Legends is retarded, but it works because the writers and cast are aware of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.