[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the autistic rage that would have ensued had Jack NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Imagine the autistic rage that would have ensued had Jack NOT gone to the past.

Sure, the ending didn't fit the rest of the season but at least Jack finally did it
>>
Now imagine the cheering if he managed to separate the future an past and somehow save both like he should have
>>
>>92648025
>>92648446
Imagine /co/ moving on and stop being entitled faggots.
>>
>>92648487
>Entitled
We getting into Mass Effect territory now.
>>
>>92648487
>Imagine /co/ not talking about /co/ related things
Not enough live action capeshit threads, buddy?
>>
>>92648487
>having standards is bad
>>
>>92648487
>this level of damage control

This is how you know an ending was bad
>>
>>92648521
>the end of something has to be EXACTLY like I want

How is this not entlitment?
>>
Now imagine the ending actually being good.
>>
Now imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>92648025
Anyone who is mad at Jack for going back to the past is fucking retarded, it was always his goal.

I'm more mad at how the show didn't even bother making the """bittersweet""" ending actually make sense.
>>
>>92648487
imagine if mentally handicapped faggots learned how to use a filter

better yet, imagine if your dad pulled out
>>
>>92648025
Even dumber.

Getting back to the past and undoing bad futures happens ALL THE TIME in fiction. Just a small list of characters that did it:

Ben from Ben 10, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Marty Mcfly, Dexter, Power Puff Girls, Danny Phanton, Teen Titans, the Xmen, Timmy Turner, TMNT, the Monks from Xiaolin Showdown, Kim Possible, Mordecai&Rigby, KND.

Any others? Why /co/ only care about Jack changing the timeline?
>>
>>92650497
>Why /co/ only care about Jack changing the timeline?

because literally in the last minute of the show it started pulling time travel mechanics out of its ass, souring a happy moment with metaphysics nitpicking that was entirely out of place in a magical show like Jack
>>
>>92650871
I wasnt talking about Ashi, I was talking about "jack is a murderer".
>>
>>92650497
Because most of the time it's just a small "bad future" episode instead of the whole series and people don't have enough time to start really caring about those characters. Quite simple.
>>
>>92650916
But that's why people are getting into "jack is a murderer" territory. Ashi dying opens up a really terrible can of worms of existential nightmares that the fans would have happily ignored if the show had ignored it or handwaved it for ashi's sake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.