[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /co/. I have some thing to tell you. I am a superhuman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 16476371-super-hero-silhouette.jpg (17KB, 187x235px) Image search: [Google]
16476371-super-hero-silhouette.jpg
17KB, 187x235px
Hello /co/. I have some thing to tell you.

I am a superhuman. The first of my kind. But I don't know where to begin.

Tell me, please. How can I be the hero our world needs?
>>
>>92644599
What can you do?
>>
>>92644631
Shoot apples outta my dick
>>
Don't be THE hero
Be An hero.
>>
I have something to tell YOU

I'm a supervillain whose power is altering reality to retcon superheroes out of existence

There were actually tons of you before.
>>
>>92644659
Are you AU Appladay?
>>
>>92644631
I found out I'm invulnerable. Ariana Grande is overrated.
Kinda figuring out the rest.

>>92644680
So you're DC?
>>
>>92644731
Fuck my cover's been blown. Gotta split.
>>92644680
OH FUCK RUN AWAY, ITS BENDIS
>>
>>92644777
>>92644599
>invulnerability but no other powers

Sounds like a raw deal.
>>
>>92644777
There's not actually a whole lot you can do with "invulnerable" if that's your only power. You can still be handcuffed and rendered a non-threat
>>
>>92644926
>>92644960
How can be done if bullets and blasts can't hurt you?
>>
>>92644777
Are you invulnerable and deflect objects, can you still feel pain, are you durable, do you regenerate, care you still susceptible to disease and hunger what?
>>
>>92645002
Other people can still be stronger, smarter and faster than you. Invulnerability won't help you with anything except not being penetrated by your prison pals after you fail your first attempt at being a vigilante
>>
>>92645002
Tear Gas. If Fleischer Supes can almost get knocked out by it, so can you.
>>
>>92645002
I Name thee :
PUNCHING BAG.
The hero that can take a punch.
The ultimate tank, no matter how hard they hit they won't take him down.
Your job is to distract the baddies and take the blows while other heroes finish the job.
Of course,it works better with a superhero team, but you'll just need to find one.
>>
>>92645013
Deflect.
I can feel the pressure of impact, but not pain. Found that out when I tried to fly.

>>92645084
That's good, I guess.
>>
>>92645144
If there are others here, reveal yourselves! The world needs us!
>>
>>92645147
If' you're Juggernaut level unstoppable you should just walk from one end of the city to the other and beat anyone you see committing a crime.

If you're still susceptible to being restrained you should limit your self to rescuing people from fires, bombs, collapsing buildings, etc.
>>
>>92644599
Become a firefighter or rescue worker.
>>
>>92645258
>>92645321
>implying he wouldn't be affected by fumes, gases, ash, dust, etc.
>>
It'd be hilarious if OP was serious and actually was at the concert but just outside of the blast radius, thinking superpowers saved him.

He then goes off to fight British crime but gets his shit kicked in by scallies, then dies in hospital of internal injuries.
>>
>>92645689
Truly, a modern don coyote
>>
>>92644777
Sweet Christmas?
>>
>>92645564
Buy a gasmask.
>>
Inspire others to be less shitty people?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.