[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

invincible brings the war to earth. knowing kirkmans resume,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

invincible brings the war to earth.

knowing kirkmans resume, asking for a list of people who are going to die would be way too long

so /co/
who will be left standing at the end of this series?
>>
>>92641101
anissa clearly will die for her sins
>>
The rapist returns
>>
File: mark's age.jpg (183KB, 1816x538px) Image search: [Google]
mark's age.jpg
183KB, 1816x538px
>>92641101
Terra, Mark Jr., and Allen will be the head of the coalition, shown in a time skip. Nolan dies killing Thragg, Mark dies killing Robot, eve dies using all her energy to fix Earth after all the destruction.

Screen cap this
>>
I don't want Rex to die.
>>
>>92641101
Can she please defile some more men
>>
>>92641101

>who will be left standing at the end of this series?

All the characters people like will die, and all the ones that fans wish would die the most will not only survive, but get happy endings.
>>
>>92641378
>Mark dies
Anon, we've known for a while at least Mark and The Immortal survive, and since Mark is the king of the viltrumites, its a given Nolan will die on this event. The fact that Immortal in the future doesnt even remember Eve means she also dies.
My bet is Anissa survives, and even pulls a Luke&Laura, becoming the Queen.
>>
>>92641101
I imagine Anissa will die and Mark will raise their kid.
>>
>>92641695
Rex 100% goes full martyr.
>>
>>92642252
>and even pulls a Luke&Laura
how fucking old are you
I mean I know I shouldn't be here but still
>>
>>92642102
>All the characters people like will die, and all the ones that fans wish would die the most will not only survive
Which are which, do you think? I'm curios where you're getting these consensus.
>>
>>92641101
Tiger Best is probably going to go out like a boss.

Brit is going to die in the saddest way possible.
>>
>>92642635
not that old, but its the only example I could ever find about a rapist getting a happy ending.
>>
>>92642252
Can you refresh my memory on when we saw future Mark/future Immortal?

I've read all of invincible but cannot recall this, somehow
>>
>>92642909
>Brit is going to die in the saddest way possible.

Of course he will, the only way he can die is asphyxiation. If Mark grabbed his legs and used him as a baseball bat, he could crack Thraggs skull open with a single hit.
>>
>>92642939
First date between Eve and Mark.
>>
File: 1475460641044.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475460641044.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>92642252
>The fact that Immortal in the future doesnt even remember Eve means she also dies.
no, he also doesn't even remember Kate, it's just cause he's fucking old and going insane.

>>92642939
here's the page. nothing really of note. Amnstrong says mark is evil and the leader of the viltrumes in a lot (most) parallel dimensions anyway. I don't think this future is canon.
>>
File: 1475460294936.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475460294936.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>92642939
it's funny because on this page you'd think they were talking about Robot going insane after being tyrant for so long, but I don't think kirkman planned it out this far in advance
>>
>>92641101
So she's like Peej if Peej liked to rape people?
>>
>>92641101
His self inserts, robot and the comic shop guy.
>>
>>92641101
Mark dies his son Marky takes over a yew years later and re-name himself as Mark because he's probably gonna be the strongest being the he galaxy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.