[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scolds Clint for being an ass >Is the biggest cunt on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 16204562.png (87KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
16204562.png
87KB, 335x335px
>Scolds Clint for being an ass
>Is the biggest cunt on the planet
>Gets called out on it
>abloo bloo bloo muh tragic backstory!

Really made me think.
>>
>>92634354
She is a woman, it's par for the course.
>>
coal burners deserve no sympathy
>>
>>92634354
>/co/ loved her years ago
>tfw was the only hater
>now people want to hate her because of the same behavior that made them love her in the first place
Nah, fuck you. You reap what you sow. You deserve her, you fucking asked for it.
>>
>>92634354
Kill all women
>>
She sucks, I was reading through fractions Hawkeye and the 3rd volume with her going to LA was the worst.

Her as a support character, being more of a Robin to Hawkeye was much better.
>>
>>92635218
This.
>>
>>92637257
Except Bruce doesn't go out of his way to say "Man, Robin is really amazing. What a perfect person! I can't imagine someone as good as him, ever!"
>>
>>92634354
>clint sucks kates dick despite her always being a bitch
clint got a shitty taste in women. he should surround himself with good quality women
>>
>>92637394
Nigga have you ever read Batman?
>>
>>92637394
>>92637778
Batman does say that, but it's more of "I'm proud of my son", rather then "look at this perfect no flaws human being that I have a relationship with as peers.".
>>
>>92637778
Do you?
>>
>>92634354
>>>/pol/

kindly fuck off there and die, thanks.
>>
>>92634354
>tragic backstory
>be rich stacy and get raped
>tragic
No, X-23's backstory was tragic, Songbird's backstory was tragic, not Kate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.