[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jack's father defeats aku >traps aku in the sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Aku_in_his_throne.jpg (45KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Aku_in_his_throne.jpg
45KB, 500x324px
>jack's father defeats aku
>traps aku in the sword
>stabs the ground and aku is released, but as a tree

>jack defeats aku
>traps aku in the sword
>stabs the ground and aku is released, but weakened

>jack comes back and defeats aku
>traps aku in the sword
but this time
>stabs the ground and BOOM BOOM EXPLOSIONS AKU DED

genndy is a fucking hack
>>
>>92631392
>Wasn't pure enough to defeat him
>Wasn't determined enough to kill, perhaps figured there was some way other than killing him
>Finally gave no fucks as 70~ years of frustration and pain flowed out of him and exploded all around

easy
>>
File: 0.jpg (246KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
246KB, 500x400px
>>92631392
You just don't get it.

Aku is a Mario boss.
>>
>>92631744
no
genndy just doesn't give a shit
he also forgot that jack's parents were supposed to be old
and then there's the guardian
>>
>>92631843
>he also forgot that jack's parents were supposed to be old
what is dying?
>>
>>92631744
You're forgetting the part where it's made explicitly clear that the sword will only seal aku, and that jacks father was pure enough to be chosen by the gods same as Jack.
>>
>>92631862
It's certainly not implied they're dead. Although Japan suddenly being in perfect health after aku is also weird.. That's why I thought this entire scene was a hallucination
>>
>>92631879
>It's certainly not implied they're dead.
Dying from"to dye", as in, colouring your hair to make yourself look younger.

>Japan suddenly being in perfect health after aku is also weird.
Post ware rebuild. Japan rebuilded itself incredibly fast after World War 2.
>>
File: IMG_9378.png (210KB, 425x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9378.png
210KB, 425x415px
>>92631930
>Ware
>Rebuilded
>Dying
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>92632007
nau
>>
>>92631930
>Jack's home was rebuilt
This takes a couple years?
Ashi was alive and unaffected by time shenanigans for years

I do not know my man, but this taratakofsky sounds like a.
>>
>>92632066
>This takes a couple years?
Several months if people are up to it.
>>
>>92632066
H A C K
A
C
K
>>
>He never watched the first epsiode of the show he's shit posting about
The emperor told Jack Aku would only become trapped again if he let his anger take over him. After 50 years of being trapped in the future, Jack became more balanced than his father, this killing Aku.
The emperor said the sword is a tool for defeating Aku but the user determines how it's used.
>>
>>92631744
>>Wasn't determined enough to kill, perhaps figured there was some way other than killing him

He literally prepares to kill him five seconds after that.
>>
>>92631744
>>Wasn't pure enough to defeat him

Even though he had a sword of pure goodness made from his heart? Fuck off with your headcanon.
>>
File: 1477351354448.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1477351354448.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>forgetting where the gods say the human spirit is what can truly destroy aku

Jack's spirit was solid enough to kill him its like you guys bitching about things never payed attention to the show
>>
>>92632592
His dad says so in the first episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.