[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this, to this >https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: WXI2_(535).png (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WXI2_(535).png
408KB, 1280x720px
How do you go from this, to this >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJERIN4G3vE ?
>>
>>92629996
Kevin didn't do nuffin
>>
>>92629996
If "to this" is nuBen 10, then answer is simple - changing from action to straight up comedy
>>
>>92630283
Is Kevin even in nuBen 10?
>>
>>92630267
Sasuke would be proud
>>
>>92629996
Kevin doesn't turn evil in the OV timeline. There was a whole arc about this.
>>
>>92631191
Ken 10 is still endgame, yet Kevin 11000 is not.

Pity, because I've always wondered how their friendship could've taken such a turn since Alien Force.
>>
>>92629996
ken 10 isnt canon
>>
>>92629996
Ken 10 isn't canon no matter how much Wyatt had to screw the series to try make it happen.
>>
>>92629996
Ken 10 was Disney straight-to-DVD-sequel tier and thankfully not canon.
>>
>>92629996
retcons and alternate futures.
>>
Which Ben 10 iteration is the best. I only saw the original and alien force/alliance.
Also why are they re-making it so much?
>>
>>92634324
Mexicans.
But Omniverse is pretty fun.
>>
>>92634324
South America and most of the Asian market love the series.
>>
>>92629996
I like how they've teased Kevin going back to evil several times after he's been redeemed
>>
>>92634324
Omniverse is the best.
>>
Is Kevin in the new Ben 10? I need a shota to ship Ben with again.
>>
>>92634872
no he hasn't shown up yet
>>
>>92634812
Sometimes Kevin will just be evil.
>>
>>92634324
My personal favorite is the Alien Force/Ultimate Alien one. Followed closely by the original. I didn't like Omniverse.

>>92634872
>Is Kevin in the new Ben 10?
Nope. Not yet at least

>I need a shota to ship Ben with again.

shota Michael Morningstar is in the new show
>>
>>92636843
>turning Frightwig into a loli
>now Michael Morningstar into a shota

What are they doing?
>>
>>92629996
Kevin works better as a sociopath.
>>
>>92636843
The writers of Alien Force/Ultimate Alien could've made his relationship with Gwen so interesting but they just settled for character assassination instead.
>>
>>92637057
I don't know, but I'm not about to complain
>>
>>92634324
Original is still the best, it keeps the adventure alive and kicking whereas Alien Force/Alliance is too bogged down on having dramatic character arcs and trying to explain fucking everything as being aliens. Omniverse is alright, it reminds me a lot of Teen Titans but those new alien forms are retarded like the lego one.
>>
>>92637057
Making everybody into kids to try and make them more relatable to the target audience
>>
File: ALL THE WARRIORS.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ALL THE WARRIORS.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>92634324
the original series is the most consistent one but Omniverse has the highest highs of the entire franchise. Alien Force started ok but went boring after the first arc and Ultimate Alien was just a mess, kinda unintentionally funny at times but still a mess.
The reboot has been mediocre so far.
>>
>>92631303
Omniverse explain that Ken fucked up, Ben 10.000 father of Ken was just one of the OV Ben possible futures
>>
>>92633399
Why blame Wyatt, he was forced to do this, he wanted Ben to end with either Ester or Attea, yeah Wyatt wanted Ben to fuck a frog
>>
File: TEoaE_(131).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TEoaE_(131).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92629996
The same reason he went crazy the other times, he absorbed a bunch of energy for some reason. He's cured at some point and is dating Gwen again.
>>
>>92640489
>Dating
Sothey never actually got together, what happened to Devlin?
>>
>>92640537
Living with Kevin, but was grounded during the last episode. Fun fact about Devlin, he's not an Osmosian like his father, he just has access to his mutant form from the first series.
>>
>>92640537
They were never mentioned to be married, and Devlin did not appear in omniverse
>>
Will there ever be a 10k series?
>>
>>92640641
No
>>
>>92630932
But Ben is Sasuke, Anon.
>>
>>92640608
I thought the rooters saga reconected the osmosian to be just bullshit made up by Servantis, i kinda like this because i like it Kevin most as a mutant than half alien
>>
>>92640608
So they just live together and adopted Devlin and wen't hey sorry for the abuse, she's your new mom
>>
>>92640694
Osmosians are just human mutants.
>>
File: Aggregor.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Aggregor.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>92640761
I thought they say, Kevin was unique and his dad never existe or at least was never a plumber, they even have a plan to explain Aggregor was a businessman obsess with power that pay the rooters to get a portion of Kevin powers and the horn are actually aside effect of his mutation, but the crew didn't care a lot about him and scrapped the idea
>>
>>92634324
ALien Force/Ultimate Alien (except AF Season 3) is best to me but I wouldn't disqualify the original series one bit. Both series are great.

Don't care about Omniverse and the reboot is shit.
>>
>>92640537
Ken 10 isn't canon, that happened
>>
>>92640899
More like multiverse, the OV Ben might be not even the Ben that become Ben10K with the Biomnitrix, that Ken just didn't understud the multiverse, Ken cockblocked his possible past dad for nothing
>>
>>92629996
>Kevin prepares to fuck Ben
>>
>>92629996
multiverse theory
>>
>x isnt canon but it would have been great
>x is canon but doesnt make sense
blegh
im starting to hate fiction so much, is it too much to ask for lore consistency? fucking toons man
>>
>>92642934
Ben 10 is the last place where you should be looking for lore consistency
>>
>>92629996
Evil Kevin was pretty much retconned.

I think it's for the best since Ben and Kevin being bros is a gift from god.

>>92638466
Omniverse really was the pinnacle of the franchise. We may never get a Ben 10 cartoon this good ever again.
>>
>>92643148
at least omniverse had episodes explaining the inconsistencies, when AF/UA changed things it did without any regard for the original show continuity, and sometimes not even its own continuity.
>>
>>92629996
The moment they made Gwen an alien killed it for me. Original was more comfy and open.
>>
>>92644694
>Omniverse really was the pinnacle of the franchise
Hahahahaha, no. The OS was. AF S1-S2 is a close second.

>>92644748
>at least omniverse had episodes explaining the inconsistencies,
That just made it worse 9 times out of 10.

> when AF/UA changed things it did without any regard for the original show continuity,
Not really.

> and sometimes not even its own continuity.
Not sure what you mean here.
>>
>>92645253

> when AF/UA changed things it did without any regard for the original show continuity,
Not really.

How the fuck is everythin is aliens, not fucking up the continuity or how grandpa Max suddenly remembers that Kevin's dad was a plumber and one of his best friends or Kevin mother's lived in bellwood this whole time.

Omniverse tried to fix everything the other series fucked up
>>
>>92646997
>How the fuck is everythin is aliens
It's not?

> or how grandpa Max suddenly remembers that Kevin's dad was a plumber and one of his best friends
Just because he didn't mention him before doesn't mean he never existed. Grandpa Max has kept secrets before.

> or Kevin mother's lived in bellwood this whole time.
Why would he know that? Max isn't omniscient. Hell, maybe she didn't even move to Bellwood until after the OS. We don't know.

>Omniverse tried to fix everything the other series fucked up
no, it just lamely retconned stuff from all three previous shows and fucked up even more.
>>
>>92647853
>no, it just lamely retconned stuff from all three previous shows and fucked up even more.
Literally reconected everything to be like the old series, Kevin is mutant, Anodites are magic in they on degree, they just don't know spells

>Just because he didn't mention him before doesn't mean he never existed. Grandpa Max has kept secrets before.
So he knows Osmosians becomes mad because they absorb energy, but didn't try to help Kevin knowing this? That dosen't sound like Max at all
>>
>>92636843
such shit taste.
>>
>>92634324
The original by virtue of having started it all, and Omniverse is the one I think is the most enjoyable as a watch. I thought Alien Force was ok, and then UA after that was pretty boring
>>
>>92647987
>Literally reconected everything to be like the old series,
Not everything, just the stuff DJW didn't like

> Kevin is mutant,
Changes almost nothing.

> Anodites are magic in they on degree, they just don't know spells
The same is true in AF/UA

>So he knows Osmosians becomes mad because they absorb energy, but didn't try to help Kevin knowing this? That dosen't sound like Max at all
There was never a chance for him to really try and help Kevin.
>>
>>92648327
>such shit taste.
Nope, just have different opinions from you.
>>
>>92644748
Omniverse created even bigger (and in some cases, shittier) inconsistencies by trying to fix things. Not to mention fucking up the original series stuff that much more if it was possible.
>>
File: file.png (542KB, 487x563px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
542KB, 487x563px
Will the unaired pilot ever see the light of day? These are the only two images we've seen from it.

Surely if CN decided to randomly add the 1080p versions of the OS to digital services one day a couple years back, they'll release the pilot in some form
>>
>>92651004
There is no pilot. That was just a 20 second long test animation.
>>
>>92651300
>There is no pilot. That was just a 20 second long test animation.
Source? Also ,same question applies
>>
File: sorry.jpg (894KB, 1548x1662px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
894KB, 1548x1662px
>>92630932
Yeah... Sorry.
>>
>>92629996
this and EEnE is probably the best friendship in cartoons of all time.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.