[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The open beta starts tomorrow looks like the game will be pr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MHOmega.jpg (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MHOmega.jpg
189KB, 1600x900px
The open beta starts tomorrow looks like the game will be pretty decent. They even have Xmen and Spiderman characters. Classic costumes as well means don;t have to have movie rocket raccoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpQPRoyX-mU
>>
Dude, the game has been dying for years now. This is their last chance to keep it alive.
>>
>>92624709
I'm honestly surprised Avengers Alliance died before this did.
>>
hasn't this already been out for a few years?
>>
>>92624753
Blame MAA2
>>
>>92624709
>Dude, the game has been dying for years now

Was it released as a different name earlier or something?
>>
>>92624874
The game is just called Marvel Heroes, and has been out on PC for a while.

The game isn't bad, it just suffers under incompetent hands. Last couple heroes have been copy+paste, new content comes at snails pace, all for the sake of a console version that is getting basically half the number of heroes at release.
>>
>>92624944
oh well it seems like a diablo clone is it at least fun?
>>
>>92625011
Kinda.

Endgame is basically either running around in large multi-player zones zerging down multi-boss waves, or running terminals over and over for specific boss drops.

Loot is incredibly uninteresting and will remain so until their next update this fall/winter.
>>
>>92624685
This is such an incredibly awful looking game
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>92626424
>Marvel Heroes generals

I see you haven't been around here for very long
>>
>>92624944
The game WAS decent enough, until they released a huge patch that gutted all the powers. Before you chose what powers to rank up, it made your build more unique. Now all powers rank up automatically and you pick four talents out of a list of twelve, it's BORING. I had been playing Thor, I had built him as a basic attacker, his hammer strikes arced lightning to nearby targets, and I had a series of huge AOE's on his hotbar. Now? He's literally the same a every other Thor.

The game also used to have a separate list of powers every character can use, you choose what you like and rank it up. Want to give Cap additional abilities based on magic, cosmic, divine, or mutagenic sources? You could do that. Or, take the super soldier tree and keep it thematic. One power in particular was from Hank Pym, you bought ranks to literally make your character model bigger. Bu they removed that completely in favor of some infinity stone garbage because movie synergy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.