[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt Super Girl and Dick became a thing? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why didnt Super Girl and Dick became a thing?

It seems like a match made in heaven, its like Superman and Batman but they can have sex
>>
Poor Dick's dick
>>
>>92623424
A little too young. pre flashpoint Dick was pushing 30 and she was still 17 or some shit. Power girl/Dick is better.
>>
>>92623814
Age is never an issue
>>
>>92623814
Dick was more 25, actually.
But yes, Supergirl WAS too young.
Plus DC seems to have determined his true love is either Barbara (vomiting everywhere) or nobody at all.
>>
>>92623858
It's not? I can't remember the last time DC paired an older guy with a noticeably younger girl. Other than Bruce Timm getting his fetish fuel out.
>>
>>92623532

Dick can handle superpowered Snu-SNu as evidenced by his and Starfire's decades of interspecies fucking (I think at one point it was stated that they had had sex in every room in Titans tower). That being said, I would have preferred Powergirl x Dick as Supergirl gives off too much of a younger sister vibe. Karen and Dick are both the 'cool, sexy, older sibling' characters of their groups and it would've been equally fun seeing them go on adventures, help out older/younger heroes as a duo, or just hang out at the beach with the barely-there swimwear superheros always seem to find themselves in.
>>
>>92623424
>its like Superman and Batman but they can have sex
And they can't have sex now because...?
>>
File: lois clark wedding.jpg (982KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
lois clark wedding.jpg
982KB, 1988x3056px
>>92624794
Cause they aren't faggots you lgbt cunt
>>
>>92623424
Pre-Crisis I think Supergirl was a couple years older actually. She was in high school in the 50s and 60s while Dick was still a young teen at best. In the 70s, when she started going to college, he was being billed as the Teen Wonder.

Post-Crisis she was introduced in 2004 at around 16 years old, definitely in Tim Drake's age range. This 16-17 years old range for her seems to have stuck as Tim JUST turned 18 in Rebirth (which is chugging on the 15-in universe-years of continuity since the Silver Age began).

TL;DR she's always been just outside his age. Maybe if they merged her and Power Girl post-Crisis, it would've been alright since they could pretend she was merely a couple years older at best by that point in DC history.
>>
>>92624933
Yes they are.
>>
>>92623424
Superman and Batman could have sex of they wanted. Seriously, who's gonna stop them?
>>
>>92625263
they're straight as it should be
>>
>>92624028
Any one can handle superpowered Snusnu. They are comicbooks.
>>
>>92625473
>can't
>won't
>>
Dick has had like every girlfriend though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.