[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else almost feel bad for hating Snyder as much as they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 68a752_363161.jpg (410KB, 1280x2055px) Image search: [Google]
68a752_363161.jpg
410KB, 1280x2055px
Anyone else almost feel bad for hating Snyder as much as they did?
I feel really bad for him...
>>
>>92617832
No. He's a hack and DCbros deserve better.
>>
>>92617832
Why would you feel sorry for him? He made millions by making shitty superhero film
>>
>>92617832
No. Tragedy in the family doesn't make a retroactively a good filmmaker.

He is still shit and incompetent, and maybe could have been a better parent too. Still I'm sad for him,but trying to win points with this is ridiculous.
>>
I only feel sorry because his daughter was selfish.
>>
File: there is always hope.jpg (133KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
there is always hope.jpg
133KB, 500x472px
>>92617951
>saves the DCEU from being eternally being BTFO by the MCU
>"""""""""""selfish""""""""""
She was an hero for us all
>>
>>92618054
If WB was so stupid as to hire Snyder do you really think they'll pick anyone good as his replacement?
>>
>>92617832
I don't hate people over fictional characters, I am not a Superman/Flash fan.
>>
>>92617832
Hating his movies is okay.
And it's okay to hate the things he said and did.
And it's okay to feel bad for his loss. It's called being a decent person (like Superman).

It's only bad if you take pleasure in the suffering of others like a sociopath (like the Joker).

Be like Superman, not the Joker.

Aka Be a decent person, not like /tv/ or the other edgelords on /co/ right now.
>>
>>92618091
Joss Whedon has already been announced as his replacement.
>>
>>92618143
What?
>>
>>92617832
No, I still hate him and his crap movies. Sucks that his daughter died, but that doesn't change anything
>>
>>92617832
no, now I hate him more, what a shitty father
his dumb bitch wife, too
and everyone else in Hollywood, for that matter (except Keanu)
I'll stop now
>>
>>92617903
>>92617865
His daughter killed herself.

I think he is an abysmal filmmaker but nobody deserves that kind of tragedy in their life.

I feel bad for him but I don't feel bad for hating his work.
>>
>>92617832
I don't. He hates this kind of Superman that would talk someone out of suicide.
>>
>>92617832
I hate his films. I don't hate the man. I hope him and his family can work through this.
>>
>>92618091
They didn't hire Snyder, he's the producer. He hired himself. And he'll be the one hiring his replacement, because he's still the producer of the entire franchise.
>>
He's a shitty director, but as far as I can tell he's not a shitty person. In interviews he always seemed pretty...I don't know the word, authentic?

Even if he was an asshole, though, suicide sucks. My condolences.
>>
File: IMG_3741973780001.jpg (60KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3741973780001.jpg
60KB, 640x552px
Screw it, I'm posting happy pictures in each of these threads.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.