[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People here still pretending that dont existing AT ALL is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>People here still pretending that dont existing AT ALL is better than living in a shitty world but with moments of happiness here and there, just to defend the rushed ending of samurai jack.

I thought we were past this already.
>>
>>92614304
wrong board fag
>>
>>92614304
>those people who genuinely believe that AT seasons 7 and 8 are good

uhm.....
>>
>>92614304
I thought we were past assholes making ANOTHER Jack thread when there are already 20+ up, yet here we are.
>>
Did you learn nothing from Reddit and Memey? The only one left to care about all those people who never existed is Jack. And guess what, he doesn't. They never existed. Any choice you make annihilates a million futures. It's as if he never went to the future and succeeded in killing Aku to begin with.
>>
>>92614304
but nearly all of those people, and many more others, will eventually exist in a good future instead of an aku one

why do people keep forgetting about this
>>
>>92614304
Souls are a thing you stupid fuck.
>>
>>92614493
>The only one left to care about all those people who never existed is Jack.

There's still us.

>>92614526

The likelihood of even one of those people existing in any form is vanishingly-small.
>>
>>92614577
when the ones not from earth?
>>
>>92614526
There's no real way to confirm that, though. The show doesn't provide any real confirmation that these folks existed beyond the future that is Aku. Chances are very good that they simply never exist in the corrected timeline. There may be a guy similar to the Scotsman, but the Scotsman as we knew him doesn't exist any longer. If the epilogue were longer, they could have done something to rectify this, but they only had 22 minutes.
>>
>>92614526
>>92614527
Assuming the series is "like real life unless noted", butterfly effect still standing. If Genndy gave us ANY prologue of the other people getting reincarnated in a better future, i would take it and be happy, even though i really dislike the "replacement goldfish" idea.
>>
File: jackmoji.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
jackmoji.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>92614304
From what I've seen on this site many people here would agree with that notion.
>>
>>92614334
I'm a huge Evangelion apologist/fag, but Anon is right. Wrong board.
>>
>>92614526
Go back in time, kill hitler.

Now many people never meet, many people never marry, the circumstances for millions to be born never exist.

So no, they will not be born.
>>
>>92615417
It's like a murder worse that Hitler. Like aborting millions of babies.
>>
>>92615272
Not op, but the theme of the question still valid. I think.
>>
>>92614418
Get some taste, those two seasons are great.
>>
>>92614304
>not living at all is better than living through difficult times and then building a better future for yourself
I knew his board was a bunch of pampered babies but come on
>>
>>92616134
Thats my point of why the ending sucked (besides all the pacing problems, poor written lines, paradoxes, etc...)
>>
>bait thread
Did you even watch the fucking ending?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.