[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They've never really explained why Stark hasn't just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Iron_Legion.jpg (191KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Legion.jpg
191KB, 1920x800px
They've never really explained why Stark hasn't just made suits for everyone in the Avengers in the MCU. I mean they're pretty disposable and he's just churning them out.

I mean Cap is already super human and only stands to be improved by a strength multiplying, protective, flying gunsuit. Widow could have a teched out one with stealth materials and tech, you can just jump out of it whenever too easy so she can get in and out as she needs too. Bruce Banner could be a second Iron Man that can Hulk as a fallback option rather then being kinda useless unhulked. Widow could be an Iron Man that also knows magic. Clint could fly and draw a higher poundage bow.

I mean I don't really need to go through them all in detail. Everyone only stands to get faster, stronger, safe and better armed. There aren't really any downsides to it.
>>
>>92613010
Because Tony wants to make suits for 16 year old boys.
>>
The suits aren't strength multiplying. The strength of the suit is their maximum strength. A superpowered person using a suit would still just be as strong as Iron Man.
>>
>>92613010
They probably wouldn't know how to control them as well as Tony.
>>
>>92613097
Whatever, he'd still be bulletproof and able to fly at the bare minimum. Between that and every other gadget you can squeeze in there you might as well have Iron Captain, Iron Widow, Iron Hawk, Iron Hulk, Iron Witch etc.
>>
>>92613142
Ah yes, I forgot that they're all incapable of learning new skills.
>>
>>92613010
He made one for Spidey but it turned out that the suit was sending info back to Stark in order to figure out Spider Senses, so Spidey junked it immediately and since then nobody else has trusted him enough to put one on
>>
>>92613151
he actually did give natasha armor in ultimates
>>
>>92613151
>Iron Hulk
How stupid do you have to be to give an already unstoppable monster of pure destruction and rage a suit of power-armor?
>>
>>92613277
No no no, you give Banner a suit so that he can be useful in combat without needing to hulk. Hulk is a weapon of last resort but it's a waste to have Banner sit in a Quinn Jet unless they need him.

Also in the MCU it has been possible to restrain Hulk, with Starks own creations no less. So you could have an Iron Hulk that has a remote suit lock/fly into space failsafe system.
>>
>>92613228
That's hilarious.
>>
>>92613010
Assuming we're talking movie-verse then Tony Stark is a manchild that can't control his feelings and endangers everyone he loves. His tech empowered Stane, inspired Vanko, he embittered Killian, he created Ultron because he was paranoid. Tony Stark is Earth's biggest danger. Not to mention he'd probably put in an override into each of the suits - Stark is one tantrum away from disabling them, potentially during the middle of a life-or-death situation.

There's no way I'd wear one of his suits. Comes with too many strings.
>>
>>92613825
cause if that suit malfunctions and ends up killing the person inside, tony would have to bear that guilt
>>
>>92613010
Better question, why not make copycat avengers robots like in earth x
>>
>>92613097
that doesn't make sense at all. Maybe they would shatter the suit with their strength but it wouldn't put a cap on it, that's silly
>>
>>92613097
>The suits aren't strength multiplying.
Tony took a tank shot in Iron Man 1. I'm sure all of the Avengers would appreciate that.
>>
File: Ghost_(Marvel_character).jpg (19KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_(Marvel_character).jpg
19KB, 265x376px
>>92613345
That would be pretty cool if he got a non-combat armor like Thunderbolt's Ghost.
The contrast between a raging behemoth and an infiltration hacking mode would make Banner more interesting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.