[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's push Cartoon Network and Genndy to make a new season,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
Let's push Cartoon Network and Genndy to make a new season, or a movie fixing the shit out of that end.
>>
No. Because no matter how it ends, /co/ will fucking hate it and nitpick every little thing.
Making a new season will just be playing puppet with a corpse.
>>
The story is finally done just be glad CN invested in seeing it happen after all these years.
>>
>>92611413
>wanting even more episodes of this badly drawn tripe
>>
>>92611498
this, just be glad it didn't have a much worse conclusion

ppg and dexter's lab are sj spin-off shows anyway
>>
>>92611413
I think the best solution would be to add Guardian to the finale. He comes in close to the end. "You really thought Aku could take me down for good?". Samurai Jack, Ashi, and the Scotsman's war party stand as Aku is dazed from the Robo-Samurai attack. Jack poses and his appearance quickly flashes to Old-King Jack. Because of time travel Jack does not age, but he is in the exact same situation as Old King Jack.

Aku comes to his senses and charges. Instead of realizing immediately that Ashi could make a time portal, it dawns on her after a while. While she makes it, Aku strikes her and the portal shoots across the lair. The war party charges Aku as Ashi and Jack run to the portal. He looks back one final time, it's another Gurren Lagann moment. "What are you waitin' for, laddie? You fought for us. Now we're fighting for you. For a better future." the Scotsman says. It goes from character to character telling Jack to go. A tear runs down his face and the Guardian says as he holds back an attack from Aku "Go kid, you've earned it".

They enter the portal and the rest of the episode resumes exactly the same.
>>
>Letting Genndy rape Samurai Jack even further
>>
Agreed there's got to be some way to bring Ashi back, it's a travesty that she died.
>>
File: sad aku.jpg (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad aku.jpg
339KB, 1280x720px
shhh anon, we all know the hurt and pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_tn-VBt3U
captcha psychology town, watching last episode i still wasn't ready for his end
>>
>>92611413
The ending is the ending. Whether or not we like it, it is done. Let it be so.
>>
>>92611468
I don't think so
you'd get contrarians saying it was terrible
otherwise it's just trolls starting threads saying shit like "BOOHOO WHY WASN'T IT A HAPPY ENDING?" when that's not the problem
it's a plethora of issues
overall the season was pretty great
the only times I started to think it was getting stale was when at the end of one episode Jack says "now we get back my sword!" and end of the next episode was "now we defeat Aku!"
to think it took him an episode to get back the sword after 50 years of hopelessness
I'd prefer an ending that made the majority think it was amazing, rather than a majority bitching about it
the reason /co/ is so jaded over this shit anyways is because they're expecting way too much from cartoons
>>
>>92611571
terrible
>>
>>92611791
You should read my Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra fanfic.
>>
No, just let it die, it's done and thank god it had some kind of ending, hopefully nothing will try to touch it to "reboot" or "revamp" the show.

If you want a different ending that fits your tastes, go look at some fanfiction.
>>
>It's a "I don't have to be a cook to know bad food" episode
>>
Okay Im going to say something really fucked up...
-
-
-
-
BLEACH HAD A BETTER ENDING THAN THIS SHIT!!!
>>
>>92613329
(you)
>>
>>92613329
Bleach's ending was so rushed that it left a forest of loose plot threads unresolved and the fates of dozens of participants in the final battle up in the air. No fucking way was this worse.
>>
>>92611413
Only solution is provide an alternate ending in a boxset

I miss Ashi ;_;
>>
>>92613329
Nah, Bleach (and Naruto)'s endings make SJ's ending look God Tier.
>>
/co/mblr faggots still reee-ing over the ending. Shut the fuck up and think about something else. Nobody's gonna push Genndy to do shit about SJ, so fucking drop it and move on to something better.
>>
>>92611413
maybe its the plan
>>
File: 1495461848670.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
1495461848670.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>92611413
How about no?
>>
>>92611413
his involvement is done but he never said the series is over. there will likely be a next season in which he seeks out the guardian in the past go return to the future
>>
What part of "seeks to return to the past and UNDO THE FUTURE" did not prepare you ninnies for this
>>
File: ashinose.png (831KB, 1674x941px) Image search: [Google]
ashinose.png
831KB, 1674x941px
>>92613596
>tfw i fell in love with a fucking cartoon character just to see her suffer the worst fate a living creature can have
She deserved a better end to her horrible life
>>
>>92616152

Right? Like sure, it's sad, but not everything needs a perfectly happy ending and just because it sucks for jack doesn't mean it wasn't a good ending or the right ending.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.