[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what bothers me is that its so close to been a good ending,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1032398-samuraijacklogo-1280px.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1032398-samuraijacklogo-1280px.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
what bothers me is that its so close to been a good ending, have jack go to the gaurdian in the past to get back to aku-future where all his friends are to make sure they arn't erased from existence

want to start a change.org petition for epilogue?
>>
Petitions never do anything.

Just let it go.
>>
>>92607937
Just make it head-canon like the rest of us and move on.
>>
>>92607962
mass effect 3
>>
>>92607937
how the fuck would that work? a time portal doesnt let you go to a deleted future.
besides it's dangerous to let a half-aku live, regardless.
>>
>>92607937
Sorry your fanfic isn't canon but maybe it's time to move on.
>>
>>92607937

Jack should never have gone to the past. The best ending would be if he accepted the future and died/became a wandering samurai.

They also should have removed Ashi completely from script.

Ending like that would be better because:

>It still would be bittersweet but with message of accepting the world even though it had a lot of shortcomings (devastated lands by Aku etc.)

>It would be a development for Jack who abandons the goal of returning home and instead gives people in the future a chance to repair the world.

>Avoids retarded plotholes and stupid endings where main waifu dies with the last words being a fucking exposition.

>Ending where he returns to the past completely erases EVERYTHING that has happened in all 5 seasons, which is all of the development and setting we got. Who fucking cares about people from the past when we only heard Jack's parents speak. And when Jack went to defeat Aku they both were already very old and would die soon.

Genndy is a shit writer and only made western animation more dead.
>>
>>92608260
>Jack should never have gone to the past
And throw the whole premise of the series into the trash?
>>
File: p_7_12.jpg (753KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
p_7_12.jpg
753KB, 1600x1230px
>>92607937
Just ask Geendy at a comic con what happened to the people Jack saved in the new timeline.
There is also might be a second comic series potentially in the works that fill the gaps for season 4 and season 5. The last issue should be an epilogue for the series finale.
Also what do people think of Zub's comics was it better than Geendy's season 5? I like both personally.
>>
Can anyone explain to me why tf did Demongo even appear? Or was it just a fucking fever dream?
>>
>>92608328
Demongo was filler, yet he was one of the greatest villians in the series.
Reeeealllly sucks how cucked he got, especially after getting a "big" role in Fusionfall
>>
>>92608260
>entire premise of the show being that he's gotta get back
>back to the past
>samurai jack
>just bin it so there's absolutely zero payoff
Hell let's take that and combine it with the popular /co/ opinion of removing ashi and we can just have jack be sad for 10 episodes and give up!
>>
>>92608260
that's a terrible ending. after all this, he needs to achieve his goal
>>
>>92608260
>Jack goes back to the past and erases everything
>The theme literally says "Got to go back, back to the past, Samurai Jack!"
>His friends knew about the time portals
>Jack didn't go into the portal and saved them instead
>All of Jack's friends are grateful that he saved their lives
>His friends return the favor by sacrificing their lives so Jack can go back to the past create an Akuless future

This finale was great anon. Yeah it was rushed and Ashi having Aku powers kinda felt like a deus ex machina but if you're mad that Jack went back to the past you're missing the entire part of the show. The finale should've been an hour long. I really wish we got a scene of Jack debating whether or not he wants to stay in the future or the past. Then his friends say that it is his destiny to create an akuless world. Then after Jack goes through the portal they fade into existence. This scene would be much sadder than Ashi's death. Other than that I am satisfied with the show's ending.
>>
>>92608402
So wait, he only had a cameo in one episode. The tavern scene, right? Or did I miss something?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.